What's new

We should learn from Turkey and launch an offensive to liberate Kashmir.

You are agree with me?

• Total voters
Take emotion out and look at how it will play out.

Pakistan charges into Kashmir with their full might.

India retaliates in same level, if not even more severe.

Nuclear option won't be exercised until one side is going to have an existential threat.

But what it will do is allow India to enter Gilgit, Baltistan and Pak Administered Kashmir.

There comes Pakistan's big problem. Will China allow Pakistan to do that? Will they allow Pakistan to spoil all the hardwork and money China put into CPEC over IJK? More importantly will Imran have the guts to ask China to back off from Pakistan's internal matter?

Ask -

• what empires your ethnic group built in history.
  • then have a quick look at the conquest and empires built by Turks.
  • then ask did your ethnic group became slaves to the English conquerers.
  • then ask did Turks become slaves to any English/European conquerers.

I think that will answer your query very effectively.

I agree with OP. If Pakistan wants Kashmir, it should try full scale war against India. Because India will not, it has never in its history unilaterally attacked another nation. No matter how much the politicians keep saying we will capture POhK and shit, its politicians, its their job to peddle rhetoric. India has bigger problems at hand, economy, investments, job, scientific research, water conservation, fighting climate change. So India will like to keep it status quo on LOC for another 50 years.
So if Pakistan wants anything to change, it has to be the aggressor like always. I cant say about the outcome as I am not clairvoyant. :undecided:

Take emotion out and look at how it will play out.

Pakistan charges into Kashmir with their full might.

India retaliates in same level, if not even more severe.

Nuclear option won't be exercised until one side is going to have an existential threat.

But what it will do is allow India to enter Gilgit, Baltistan and Pak Administered Kashmir.

There comes Pakistan's big problem. Will China allow Pakistan to do that? Will they allow Pakistan to spoil all the hardwork and money China put into CPEC over IJK? More importantly will Imran have the guts to ask China to back off from Pakistan's internal matter?

imran has already ruled out attack option.

We should learn from Turkey and launch an offensive to liberate Kashmir.

Turkey is non-Nuclear Power country, don't have long range WMD but still ignores, force two superpowers and launched an offensive to create buffer / safe zone to safeguard its national interested.

We should immediately take similar actions against rabid Hindu regime not only to liberate Kashmir but also to avoid imminent war for IJK.
Turkey enemy.
A random Kurdish militia.
Turkish economy. Stable.
Nuclear weapons absent on both sides.

Pakistan enemy.
4th largest military.
Pakistan economy. Struggling.
Nuclear weapons present on both sides.

Thus, very poor comparative models to compare.

I agree with OP. If Pakistan wants Kashmir, it should try full scale war against India. Because India will not, it has never in its history unilaterally attacked another nation. No matter how much the politicians keep saying we will capture Azad Kashmir and shit, its politicians, its their job to peddle rhetoric. India has bigger problems at hand, economy, investments, job, scientific research, water conservation, fighting climate change. So India will like to keep it status quo on LOC for another 50 years.
So if Pakistan wants anything to change, it has to be the aggressor like always. I cant say about the outcome as I am not clairvoyant. :undecided:

so you have any doubt about the result ?

Turkey enemy.
Turkish economy. Stable.

Pakistan enemy.
4th largest military.

balanced analysis .

Turkey enemy.
Turkish economy. Stable.

Pakistan enemy.
4th largest military.

Tipu is a smart boy.

you ought thank USA/USSR too (for saving your arse each and every time)

here in words of you very own "braveheart" general

yeh buddha kyon ro raha hai ?
subah sham tv par baith kar baqwas karta hai .

Turkey enemy.
Turkish economy. Stable.

Pakistan enemy.
4th largest military.

One answer,

Our economy is a mess and will be, Indian economy is grooming and their defense purchases would leave us far behind in future so....

Have a war with India and destroy their economy....

Keep thinking like that and prepare to fight to save Azaad Kashmir.
PML-N/PPP started propagating this falsely. India wouldn't cross the LOC; otherwise it is a full on war. Plus; they wont start hostilities and mark themselves as the aggressors by invading AJK. In short; don't be stupid.

One answer,

Our economy is a mess and will be, Indian economy is grooming and their defense purchases would leave us far behind in future so....

They always had a better economy, better weapons and better IQ people which gave them the foresight to export their culture into Pakistan and had our people elect dumbass Zardari / Nawaz over and over again.

One answer,

no takers for your strategy in pakistan , not even khadim hussain rizvi .

Back
Top Bottom