What's new

We risked getting isolated: Italian PM

Dude; no need for you to climb on the band-wagon, no free rides on offer! We're quite happy to gloat alone.
Simply because it was Italy that tried to act smarter by half, then penitently clambered down.
What did we do through the episode? We :pop: Nothing else.

So now we are entitled to :cheers:

What's to gloat? You people open ten different threads encompassing the same subject

Pakistani and Sri Lankan forces have captured or killed your fish men (and other way around too) but that never bothered you. The elitist indian probably wouldn't even share a glass of water or break bread or even sit on the same level as some "low caste" fishermen

It's better that action was taken to prove a point, but unfrtunately its not more than just indian election politics and little else.

What's to gloat? You people open ten different threads encompassing the same subject

Pakistani and Sri Lankan forces have captured or killed your fish men (and other way around too) but that never bothered you. The elitist indian probably wouldn't even share a glass of water or break bread or even sit on the same level as some "low caste" fishermen

It's better that action was taken to prove a point, but unfrtunately its not more than just indian election politics and little else.

After returning that US fella inspite of him shooting in broad day light u guys let him go.. so I would just say that, the reason we are gloating is beyond your comprehension.. ;)

After returning that US fella inspite of him shooting in broad day light u guys let him go.. so I would just say that, the reason we are gloating is beyond your comprehension.. ;)

Just a point - GOI is not gloating at all - there hasn't been one statement or comment to that effect - all in a days work for them, it's just us members here because to go through all the trolling and the snide remarks that happened prior to the Italy's decision to send them back.

Because the family accepted blood money

Why they did that I don't know, but the onus was on them and they accepted it.

The same guy is now in trouble with the law in his own native country, incidentally. He's a pariah now, not some "hero"

By the way i condemned what happened and feel sorry that indians get mistaken for Somali pirates

Because the family accepted blood money

Why they did that I don't know, but the onus was on them and they accepted it.

The same guy is now in trouble with the law in his own native country, incidentally. He's a pariah now, not some "hero"

By the way i condemned what happened and feel sorry that indians get mistaken for Somali pirates

killing someone makes him/her a criminal in the eyes of LAW not the family. The entire option of accepting blood money is circumventing the law..

btw, u guys could have tried him and made a deal in exchange of $ to serve his jailtime in US.. That would have made sure family get $ and he is called a criminal rather than a hero..

U guys gotta get rid of these feudal practices which makes the law weaker..

killing someone makes him/her a criminal in the eyes of LAW not the family. The entire option of accepting blood money is circumventing the law..

btw, u guys could have tried him and made a deal in exchange of $ to serve his jailtime in US.. That would have made sure family get $ and he is called a criminal rather than a hero..

U guys gotta get rid of these feudal practices which makes the law weaker..

Islamic law permits the family of murder victims to either pardon the suspect or charge them. I would've preferred for Davis to be languishing in a Pakistani prison (whose conditions are pretty awful) rather than him being let off with blood money but the ball was in the family's court. We don't follow indian/hindu law in Pakistan

As for the last point - couldn't agree with you more

Islamic law permits the family of murder victims to either pardon the suspect or charge them. I would've preferred for Davis to be languishing in a Pakistani prison (whose conditions are pretty awful) rather than him being let off with blood money but the ball was in the family's court. We don't follow indian/hindu law in Pakistan

As for the last point - couldn't agree with you more

theres nothing called hindu law.. a law is decided after rigourous debate by academicians and lawyers.. we just dont like to copy paste laws from ancient books verbatim which is stupid ! But thats my opinion !

theres nothing called hindu law.. a law is decided after rigourous debate by academicians and lawyers.. we just dont like to copy paste laws from ancient books verbatim which is stupid ! But thats my opinion !

your opinion is your opinion and it's not applicable necessarily to any or everything else..

law is law but sometimes ancient practices get carried over; for e.g. your caste system

I must have missed something, what was the band wagon? and how was i climbing it.

what would you do when you really become something, stay inside the skin no matter how dark it is, its still yours.

Remember no world power can stand up to tiny Saudia Arabia, not even USA

Evidently education hasn't helped - racism still prevails.

Uncalled for remark ...Reported.

your opinion is your opinion and it's not applicable necessarily to any or everything else..

law is law but sometimes ancient practices get carried over; for e.g. your caste system

stupid practices does get carried over i agree but that need to be countered by rational laws. Anyways practice of caste system is culpable to 7 years of rigorous imprisonment.

Islamic law permits the family of murder victims to either pardon the suspect or charge them. I would've preferred for Davis to be languishing in a Pakistani prison (whose conditions are pretty awful) rather than him being let off with blood money but the ball was in the family's court.

But it seems use of those Islamic laws were very opportunistic and it didn't end up very well for the dead man's wife and mother.

CIA 'blood money' linked to murder of two Pakistani women | World news | guardian.co.uk

Moral of the story - greed can make you rich but can not guarantee that you will be alive. The dead guy's family member fought with the two women and killed them to take away the riches they got (shows how much respect they had for your Islamic laws!!).. Is it a crime as per ancient Islamic law?

Back
Top Bottom