What's new

"We really slaughtered them!" - Turkish diplomat on reading Armenian files

pro-Israelis cry me a river, Mr Erdogan was elected with a 50% vote on an 80% turnout, talk about a landslide.

Look one thing is very clear !! Israel doesnt act like a friend .. You were hekping pkk militants, training them. You have killed 9 Turkish people in international waters and wont apologize. You are treating us dealing with pkk toward us. Now you are playing genocide card against us. You know very well there is no genocide but you have to support these lies against us. This is politic a genocide as you see historians(real historians) are not believe that !!

What kind of friendship is this? Did Turks kill your people or saved your grandfathers life twice than other genocides?
Great people all, those that saved Jews during WW2. That being said Erdogan isn`t a friend to Israel, that is why i`m referring to this friendship in past-tense.
2002 was the year Turkey-Israeli friendship began dying.

There were other times that Islamic parties took power in Turkey and right after they started to attack Israel diplomatically(For example expelling Israeli diplomat in the 80's) and then Turkish military performed a coup and the friendship was restored.

Why else would would we have sold the most advanced military technology to a Muslim country if not for the reason that this one Muslim country was secular and saw Israel as a friend rather than an enemy of Muslims.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Read my post again.
I specifically said Israeli lobbies, not Israel proper.

I don't dispute that Israeli lobbies often act independently of Israeli itself -- they are often far more intransigent than ordinary Israelis.
Fair enough, seemed you were suggesting that Israel instructed them to act like that.

So you proved that you used these lies for you politic benefits !! We saw your friendship while killing 9 innocent people in international waters ...

Lol , 9 innocent people? It took you turks like 100 years to apologize for blowing up 1 million armenians and you expect israel to apologize for attacking your damn flotilla, which was not given permission to enter those waters anyway? hypocrites

We never recognized the Armenian genocide either.

Though that didn't stop Erdogan from referring to the Xinjiang riots as "genocide", despite the fact that the vast majority of casualties were Han Chinese.

Very ironic, considering the thread topic.

Good thing China rarely cares what other nations say about her then, huh.

We never recognized the Armenian genocide either.

Though that didn't stop Erdogan from referring to the Xinjiang riots as "genocide", despite the fact that the vast majority of casualties were Han Chinese.

Very ironic, considering the thread topic.

Hey listen that was a fault of the media, that day the media came with wrong information like ''Chinese are killing Uygurs in mass numbers!! and showing very awfull films of Chinese beating those Uygurs to death!! Next day 1 million people went out to protest, and they demanded the Goverment to do something!! ofcourse Mr Erdogan was angry!! It is normal reaction my friend.. Later we heard that more Chinese died then Uygurs and the death were about 100 orso? not 1000s as first claimed!! Anyway we must prevent thing like this happens again.it doesnt matter chinese or uygur.Turkey soon will strengten the ties with the Uygurs and Peking. we will work things out no such thing as opression,, killing or terorrism is normal.. We will ofcourse not tolerate and work together to solve this.

Anyway we must prevent thing like this happens again.it doesnt matter chinese or uygur.Turkey soon will strengten the ties with the Uygurs and Peking. we will work things out no such thing as opression,, killing or terorrism is normal.. We will ofcourse not tolerate and work together to solve this.

I agree with you 100%. :tup:

And I hope "TrMhMt" will stop spamming all Xinjiang-related threads, and referring to us as "Chinese slaves" in every other post.

Good thing China rarely cares what other nations say about her then, huh.

In East Asian societies, people are less likely to show outward emotion, compared to other places in the world. But that doesn't mean they are not truly pissed off inside.

China is not an enemy of Turkey. Our ancestors are from China so stop bashing China please. Turkish people like China and Chinese people are usually nice people :D

China is not an enemy of Turkey. Our ancestors are from China so stop bashing China please. Turkish people like China and Chinese people are usually nice people :D

Bunu politik bir soylem olarak goruyorum. Yoksa gercek hayatta hic cinli ile karsilasmadigin cok belli :D

Ofcourse were not enemies with them, truth is China has a friend in NATO and that is Turkey.

Btw: I have business partners in China we earned big money by working together. Chinese people are fair and honest, Turks and Chinese are natural friends. Unlike the europeans these people can be trusted.

Bunu politik bir soylem olarak goruyorum. Yoksa gercek hayatta hic cinli ile karsilasmadigin cok belli :D

Tam tersine, bir sürü cinli taniyom ve cok iyi insanlar. Uygurlarin cinde cok problemi yok kardesim. Eger cini'de karsimiza alirsak dünyada yalniz kaliriz. Ben cini amerikadan daha cok tercih ederim.

TRANSLATION: On the contrary i know lot of chinese personally and they are very good people. The Uighurs dont have a special problem in China. If we make China an enemy of Turks we will stand alone in the world. I would rather be friends with China than USA.

Ofcourse were not enemies with them, truth is China has a friend in NATO and that is Turkey.

Btw: I have business partners in China we earned big money by working together. Chinese people are fair and honest, Turks and Chinese are natural friends. Unlike the europeans these people can be trusted.

Muslims should really try to have positive relations with East Asian people as much as possible. Especially Chinese, Koreans and Japanese. These people have been peaceful and have lived in the same place for thousands of years. Very introspective and hardworking people, and most importantly can be trusted.

Honestly hope China and Turkey dont become enemies.

Hey listen that was a fault of the media, that day the media came with wrong information like ''Chinese are killing Uygurs in mass numbers!! and showing very awfull films of Chinese beating those Uygurs to death!! Next day 1 million people went out to protest, and they demanded the Goverment to do something!! ofcourse Mr Erdogan was angry!! It is normal reaction my friend.. Later we heard that more Chinese died then Uygurs and the death were about 100 orso? not 1000s as first claimed!! Anyway we must prevent thing like this happens again.it doesnt matter chinese or uygur.Turkey soon will strengten the ties with the Uygurs and Peking. we will work things out no such thing as opression,, killing or terorrism is normal.. We will ofcourse not tolerate and work together to solve this.

You still have the error on the media information, official sources 100 people dead first time, they are all ordinary people Han Chinese and the HUI ,your error from the Turkish media, who twisted it into a direct Uighurs killed more than 100, which is information problems or deliberate attempt, you can guess.

If you knew anything beyond the common "Israel is evil" rhetoric, you`d know that Israel was one of the few countries who continuously refused to acknowledge this massacre as a genocide because Turkey was once a good friend before AKP took power.
You guys are evil then, how can you deny something that horrible when you knew it actually happened ? Its either a genocide and you recognized it, or it was not a genocide, and you guys never recognized it, you can't have it both way!!

Dostum Uygurlarin hakkini gerektiginde tabiki herzaman savunacagiz.. Problemler elbette vardir ama goreceksiniz Turkiyemiz guclendikce azalacaktir Insallah.. Turkiyenin guclenmesine bagli. Guclu olanin sozu gecer.. Su an dogru yoldayiz umarim Turkiye oraya etkili bir sekilde arabuluculuk yaparak boyle tatsiz olaylar birdaha olmaz. Temennimiz odurki dunyada hicbir kardesimize zulum yapilmasin, haklari cignenmesin ama dedigim gibi ilk once guclenmemiz lazim. Allahu alem bu hizla gidersek guclu olursak hersey cok daha guzel olacak.

vesselam

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom