What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

Now you'll be accused of being "obsessed" with Pakistanis.

Seriously though, I could go to the shop, find something I like and buy it. For all I know it's made in Pakistan. Imagine having to find out whether it's Pakistani or not and then not buying it because you don't like the country.

Sad way to live your life...

Guilty as charged, I'm obsessed with Attaullah Khan these days!

BTW I'm glad Pakshah's Ammi likes China, otherwise his family would have to make practically everything at home and Pakshah would be left with no time to discuss such issues of national importance with his friends!

^^^
Seriously though, I could go to the shop, find something I like and buy it. For all I know it's made in Pakistan. Imagine having to find out whether it's Pakistani or not and then not buying it because you don't like the country. Sad way to live your life...
But then Pakistanis are taught from childhood to hate anything 'Indian' because they are Kafirs, infidels, untouchables who need to be put to the sword! Pakistan is the 'land of the pure', so no Bollywood as it goes against the tenets of Islam! But then there are 120 million Muslims who see Bollywood films in India! Are they all 'impure'? It's sort of confusing, eh?

Bollywood is kinda too flashy for me.

Although, I have seen some people who love Bollywood but hate India :confused:

The mother's are the responsibility of their husbands.. and the girls of their fathers.

How many weddings have you been to where father encourages his daughter to dance and organize the dance show and the mother opposing it? Never. Its only the daughter and the mother and of course the father should be also blamed for being a bystander.

Bollywood is kinda too flashy for me.

Although, I have seen some people who love Bollywood but hate India :confused:

Most of the Pakistani People watch Hindi movies but they don't accept in front of Indian (because they hate India) :agree:

even i had to show it to my boss at work, this is too funny

the original Matrix -- lobby shootout scene

a shameless attempt by bollywood to emulate it

click on ''watch on youtube''.....embedding not allowed

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
even i had to show it to my boss at work, this is too funny

the original Matrix -- lobby shootout scene

a shameless attempt by bollywood to emulate it

click on ''watch on youtube''.....embedding not allowed

:rofl:

hahahaha... this is so funny

Last edited by a moderator:
no big deal; such dancing styles are common at weddings and other such functions

you people think we force our women to wear burqas :laugh:

no big deal; such dancing styles are common at weddings and other such functions

Dance is common everywhere. That is Ok.

But Why Singing on our Hindi Songs (A Enemy Country) and why not on Pakistani Songs ?? We always dance on Hindi numbers only. We don't watch any Pakistani Film (Never heard a single one), Never seen any Pakistani Channel for 1 hour in my life. Alas, Even it's not available in India any more. :woot:

Dance is common everywhere. That is Ok.

But Why Singing on our Hindi Songs (A Enemy Country) and why not on Pakistani Songs ?? We always dance on Hindi numbers only. We don't watch any Pakistani Film (Never heard a single one), Never seen any Pakistani Channel for 1 hour in my life. Alas, Even it's not available in India any more. :woot:

No u just copy our songs and listen to our songs..

No u just copy our songs and listen to our songs..

No, When you don't have any answer, This will come. The Answer is Our Quality of Films and Music are 1000 times better than Pakistan one. Hence, You watch ours. But due to Ego and inferiority complex , You don't accept in front of any Indian. Even you watch English film of your another enemy country USA. What to say more......Looks like you only watch your Enemy country (India and USA) content. Isn't this humiliating ?? and why not watch your best friend Content Chinese ?? lol

I never heard a single Pakistani film in my life and everyone in Pakistan knows about Indian actors. Few days back, In annual International Indian film Award in Canada, 50% Visitors were Pakistani mostly Girls Craze about Indian Film artists...Check the video.

By the way, Hindi Films are made for Indians only and Pakistani opinion doesn't matter at all.

really ibollywood style booty dance?, where women shake their buttocks infront of the families???

:face palm: this must be from lahore guarenteed!! esp a place close to hira bazaar

she is dancing like a mujrah for some hira mandi in a wedding, i guess she belongs to some relatives in that party but dancing like hired dancer, what a shame

a holi festival in lahore

Only Hindu Pakistanis celebrate holi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom