What's new

We Might All Die Tomorrow!

There was the red moon the other day, and there was this =

And now the asteroid...

Strange things are happening all in a short period of time, I can't help but think of doomsday prophecies.

Loved ones. Hahaha.

I'll tell you something funny. When you were born, you only remember yourself. When you die, you will also go alone. Only Allah is there. No one else.

Well I really really love my family members.

Here watch this while waiting to die, pretty good:

You may have heard about a Daily Mail piece that helpfully informed everyone that a giant asteroid will be hurtling through Earth’s little corner of the universe on Sunday.

Just quoting that :

WHAT IS THE 2002 AJ129 ASTEROID AND IS IT A THREAT?
The 2002 AJ129 asteroid has been classed a 'potentially hazardous' by Nasa and will fly past at speeds of 67,000mph (107,826kmh).

This makes it nearly 15 times faster than the world's quickest manned aircraft - the hypersonic North American X-15, which travelled at 4,520mph (7,300kmh).

The asteroid is around 0.7 miles (1.1km) wide - making it only slightly smaller than Hyde Park which is around 0.9 miles (1.4km) across.

It is set to pass by our planet on the 4th February at a distance of around 2,615,128 miles (4,208,641km) away - which is relatively close in space terms.

For reference, the distance between the Earth and the moon is 238,855 miles (384,400 km).

Nasa describes asteroids as 'hazardous' if they come within 4,600,000 miles (7,403,00km) of our planet.

However, it does not pose an actual threat of colliding with our planet for the foreseeable future, Nasa says.

'We have been tracking this asteroid for over 14 years and know its orbit very accurately,' said Paul Chodas, manager of Nasa's Center for Near-Earth Object Studies at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California.

'Our calculations indicate that asteroid 2002 AJ129 has no chance - zero - of colliding with Earth on Feb. 4 or any time over the next 100 years.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...asteroid-flying-past-Earth.html#ixzz563gbhLQj

Also watched a programme on tv some time back when some nut case in the US wanted funding from DOD to attach booster rockets to asteroids to use them as weapon.

That idea came to me too some years ago. :D

Dear Turk,

Believe in Allah swt. You will be fine. Do you honestly fear death?

Well, I don't want to die so soon. I would be extremely disappointed and sad if my last moments came tomorrow.

6 hours left in case you wanted to ... you know .....Enjoy a nice Turkish coffee:big_boss:

How many hours is left exactly?

The video says 20 hours...

When is it coming?

I read closest February 4th but brightest February 5-7.

https://astronomynow.com/2018/02/03...j129-dash-through-virgo-and-leo-5-7-february/

What time is this thing in Turkey 12:30 tomorrow?

First image of Asteroid:

276033_2002_AJ129_03feb2018_pearl-640x532.jpg

https://www.virtualtelescope.eu/201...2002-aj129-close-encounter-image-03-feb-2018/

Live video countdown is on video (right now 19 hours left):

No comment =

Nothing will happen , Allah will bounce this meteoride out of our solar system , humanity still has to reach much lower before it comes to an end.

Just read a comment on youtube on one of the asteroid videos:

"If you take a crap in space will it float around"

:omghaha:

Nothing will happen , Allah will bounce this meteoride out of our solar system , humanity still has to reach much lower before it comes to an end.

That is what they said about the russian one 4 years ago!

This time they acually admit to "low chance of direct hit" and "mini ice-age".

This is serious.

On January 16 this happened, it might be linked to this Asteroid:

Alaaadi!!

Ya Allah emaan pe khatma kr

Aan deyyo

If anyone interested from time to time look for latest news on google regarding objects or lights in the sky.

As we all know multiple lights appeared across the globe before the russian meteor fell, so I'm expecting similar warnings this time as well.

So if there are reports of lights in the sky before it's time for the asteroid, then the chances increase that the asteroid will hit earth. If no lights the chances decrease.

Those lights are small parts of the asteroid if you didn't know.

Dude who the hell knows..

I might die writing thi..................................... Ah well.... S post

I am not a conspiracy theorist or something crazy like that, I base my worry on facts and exprience (russia).

There was no chance at all russian one would hit earth, but it did.

This one actually has "low chance of a direct hit".

Just being realistic, as it stands now I give it a 50%/50% chance based on the lights in the sky on January 16th in the US. The coming hours will increase or decrease the chances for or against impact, depending on if we see lights in sky or not before the asteroid arrives.

Take also into account russian was 20 meters, this is 1,2km.
Also take into account all the strange events in the sky recently in a short period of time.

If anyone interested from time to time look for latest news on google regarding objects or lights in the sky.

As we all know multiple lights appeared across the globe before the russian meteor fell, so I'm expecting similar warnings this time as well.

So if there are reports of lights in the sky before it's time for the asteroid, then the chances increase that the asteroid will hit earth. If no lights the chances decrease.

Those lights are small parts of the asteroid if you didn't know.

I am not a conspiracy theorist or something crazy like that, I base my worry on facts and exprience (russia).

There was no chance at all russian one would hit earth, but it did.

This one actually has "low chance of a direct hit".

Just being realistic, as it stands now I give it a 50%/50% chance based on the lights in the sky on January 16th in the US. The coming hours will increase or decrease the chances for or against impact, depending on if we see lights in sky or not before the asteroid arrives.

I am more interested in finding out if you believe it. Why are You spending the last few hours with me discussing assumptions and stuff.

Would be so fukkin funny if it happens.
You would need a new nick though.

Now tell me. Sneazing Panda vs Coughing Snow Leopard....

I'm going to the beach shortly to look at the sky it's night here, might see some stuff in the sky.

Back
Top Bottom