What's new

We help India so much, why don't India thank us?

China and India as neighbors, although there are many contradictions, but we still hope to maintain friendship. in 1951, China aid 400 thousand tons rice to India.
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/2829483

Now, even if India is a BBB- country, China still does not stop helping India. In many ways, India relies on Chinese technology, including 5G networks, rail transit, renewable energy, infrastructure... Even weapon system.

Communication equipment.

5G deployment in India will happen in line with global timeline: Huawei

Rail traffic and train chips.

Chinese firm exports transistor chips for Indian locomotives

Exports eight-inch chips to India

CRRC Dalian obtains metro vehicle export order from Nagpur, India

China’s CRRC to provide 14 subway trains with 112 carriages to India

China set to export trains for Mumbai Metro Rail project

China's leading train manufacturer starts operation in India

Kolkata Metro Unveils Design of CNR Dalian Trains

Chinese Corporation CRRC to supply coaches to Nagpur Metro

Chinese firm gets Rs 604 contract for Mumbai metro rail proj

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_1_(Mumbai_Metro)

and, Delhi metro escalator also comes from the Chinese company - Canny.

http://www.canny-elevator.com/en/new_info.aspx?newsid=956&NewsCateId=168

Renewable energy.

China’s Sany Plans 1 GW Renewable Energy Capacity In India

Engineering equipment.

Sany India secure orders the maldives tens of millions of do

We even helped the India cannon reach the Saudi level.

Fake Chinese spares for indigenised Bofors guns

Now the India cannon is close to the Saudi level.

Saudis Use Chinese-made Cannons in Yemen

And the basis @Syama AyasIndia's B??? Missile is a copy of the Chinese missile(sorry, I forgot its name).

India should be more grateful to us. Because we help India missiles reach Turkey level!

Turkey Is Ready To Export Chinese Ballistic Missiles

But unfortunately. Indians do not thank us.
thanks

New Delhi, May 17, 2008 - As an expression of sympathy and support of the people of India for those affected by the devastating Wenchuan earthquake in Sichuan, China, the Government of India had on May 15 announced an assistance of US$ 5 million. The offer was conveyed by the External Affairs Minister of India Mr. Pranab Mukherjee to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of China Mr. Yang Jiechi during their meeting in Yekaterinberg on May 15. The Chinese Foreign Minister welcomed the offer.

The first Indian Airforce aircraft carrying tents, blankets and other relief material arrived at Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan Province which is close to the epicenter of the earthquake at 1745 hours today. The Ambassador of India Mrs. Nirupama Rao, Consul General of India, Guangzhou, Mr. Gautam Bambawale, along with officials of the Sichuan Government were present at the airport. While receiving the consignment Mr. Ran Jinjun, a senior official of the Civil Affairs Bureau of the Sichuan Provincial People's Government, said that they were deeply grateful to the friendly people of India and the Government of India for their timely assistance which had arrived so soon following the earthquake. The consignment was immediately transferred to the affected areas.

The second Indian Airforce relief aircraft is expected to reach Chengdu on Monday May 19 and would carry additional relief supplies including medicines, tents and sleeping bags. Further relief flights will follow thereafter.

https://reliefweb.int/report/china/...ief-supplies-earthquake-victims-chengdu-china
http://mea.gov.in/press-releases.ht...plies+for+earthquake+victims+in+Chengdu+China

I dont think countries keep grudges. When in distress humanity alone prevails. :cheers:
On behalf of the Sichuan people, I thank India.

On behalf of the Sichuan people, I thank India.

Thank you. And dont come to any bad conclusions about India by posts on PDF. Yes there is a lac of trust in India's relations with China but i feel there is lots of scope for improvement.

China can play the pivot role in normalizing ties btw India and Pakistan and CPEC can be a great tool in getting that done.

If you put a dogs tail in a pipe for 100 years to become straight, it is never going to become straight. Get over it man.
The dog will rot and die stupid....and it's tail would have turned to dust...

on the contrary I see it as a height of self confidence and awesomeness that one wants to remind India to be thankful for all that rice.

Yup, perfectly described insecurity. Self confident needs no boasting, it advertises itself. Its the insecure that tries to draw attention to its "Virtues" to feel validated.

1.jpg

China and India as neighbors, although there are many contradictions, but we still hope to maintain friendship. in 1951, China aid 400 thousand tons rice to India.
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/2829483

Now, even if India is a BBB- country, China still does not stop helping India. In many ways, India relies on Chinese technology, including 5G networks, rail transit, renewable energy, infrastructure... Even weapon system.

Communication equipment.

5G deployment in India will happen in line with global timeline: Huawei

Rail traffic and train chips.

Chinese firm exports transistor chips for Indian locomotives

Exports eight-inch chips to India

CRRC Dalian obtains metro vehicle export order from Nagpur, India

China’s CRRC to provide 14 subway trains with 112 carriages to India

China set to export trains for Mumbai Metro Rail project

China's leading train manufacturer starts operation in India

Kolkata Metro Unveils Design of CNR Dalian Trains

Chinese Corporation CRRC to supply coaches to Nagpur Metro

Chinese firm gets Rs 604 contract for Mumbai metro rail proj

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_1_(Mumbai_Metro)

and, Delhi metro escalator also comes from the Chinese company - Canny.

http://www.canny-elevator.com/en/new_info.aspx?newsid=956&NewsCateId=168

Renewable energy.

China’s Sany Plans 1 GW Renewable Energy Capacity In India

Engineering equipment.

Sany India secure orders the maldives tens of millions of do

We even helped the India cannon reach the Saudi level.

Fake Chinese spares for indigenised Bofors guns

Now the India cannon is close to the Saudi level.

Saudis Use Chinese-made Cannons in Yemen

And the basis @Syama AyasIndia's B??? Missile is a copy of the Chinese missile(sorry, I forgot its name).

India should be more grateful to us. Because we help India missiles reach Turkey level!

Turkey Is Ready To Export Chinese Ballistic Missiles

But unfortunately. Indians do not thank us.
@Syama Ayas Guess you knocked him pretty hard that he started this thread. :D

@Two If such threads are to be started, then PDF won't be enough for Chinese to thank others. Do the Chinese thank Japanese, Americans or Historically Indians for anything? If you start counting exports as a 'thank you' or indebted or whatever that means, then there is no point in countries ever having diplomatic relations. India has helped many countries, we don't bug them for their personal thank you note. No country does that.

And governments might have conveyed it's thank you through diplomatic channels. Your post sounds like India should Change their motto from 'satyameva jayate'(Truth always triumphs) to "shukriya cheen"(Thank you China):pop:

Yup, perfectly described insecurity. Self confident needs no boasting, it advertises itself. Its the insecure that tries to draw attention to its "Virtues" to feel validated.

View attachment 443436
Switzerland.... It's too small. We have almost no export. okay, you won.

@Syama Ayas Guess you knocked him pretty hard that he started this thread. :D

@Two If such threads are to be started, then PDF won't be enough for Chinese to thank others. Do the Chinese thank Japanese, Americans or Historically Indians for anything? If you start counting exports as a 'thank you' or indebted or whatever that means, then there is no point in countries ever having diplomatic relations. India has helped many countries, we don't bug them for their personal thank you note. No country does that.

And governments might have conveyed it's thank you through diplomatic channels. Your post sounds like India should Change their motto from 'satyameva jayate'(Truth always triumphs) to "shukriya cheen"(Thank you China):pop:
Are you using HUAWEI equipment to satirize us?

Switzerland.... It's too small. We have almost no export. okay, you won.

China is a great country, best in the world, not even Switzerland but the whole Europe is in awe of you and America is mighty jealous of Han superiority. We thank ye all for the great blessing thou have shine upon this uncivil world......but still falls short of Taiwan.

China is a great country, best in the world, not even Switzerland but the whole Europe is in awe of you and America is mighty jealous of Han superiority. We thank ye all for the great blessing thou have shine upon this uncivil world......but still falls short of Taiwan.
Chinese style sarcasm. Guess what I saw? a Swiss is using the Chinese style sarcasm!

Not so bad, if I didn't see so many Taiwanese in the mainland. I almost believe in you.

Are you using HUAWEI equipment to satirize us?
No, I'm using Asus laptop (because my Chinese made Lenovo laptop crashed after I spill coffee on the board) with an ITI equipment for the internet. Since I don't use my Chinese made Lenovo phone for PDF. Currently sitting in my Indian made chair, and house (cement probably imported from Pakistan). Not to forget the Americans who made the internet possible.

And I don't owe any of those countries anything, as I bought all those with hard earned money. And the fact that, they are not doing business for Charity (Lenovo, ITI, Cement industries).

No, I'm using Asus laptop (because my Chinese made Lenovo laptop crashed after I spill coffee on the board) with an ITI equipment for the internet. Since I don't use my Chinese made Lenovo phone for PDF. Currently sitting in my Indian made chair, and house (cement probably imported from Pakistan). Not to forget the Americans who made the internet possible.

And I don't owe any of those countries anything, as I bought all those with hard earned money. And the fact that, they are not doing business for Charity (Lenovo, ITI, Cement industries).
Well, Lenovo Y-700 replied to you.

At least we help "made in India"

Well, Lenovo Y-700 replied to you.

At least we help "made in India"
Not a fan of Lenovo laptops (Neither Asus) though.
You do. We buy from you too. We give you 50 billion dollars extra too. ;)

Chinese style sarcasm. Guess what I saw? a Swiss is using the Chinese style sarcasm!

Not so bad, if I didn't see so many Taiwanese in the mainland. I almost believe in you.

And now you know who you should actually be thanking to.

Chinese level sarcasm was used to suit your intellectual levels. I was afraid the normal French sarcasm will go over your shinny head.

Not a fan of Lenovo laptops (Neither Asus) though.
You do. We buy from you too. We give you 50 billion dollars extra too. ;)
Well, the investment is over 50 billion.
No thanks.

And now you know who you should actually be thanking to.

Chinese level sarcasm was used to suit your intellectual levels. I was afraid the normal French sarcasm will go over your shinny head.
Wow, do you speak French sarcasm?

At Jiangsu TV, I'm sorry I saw "French sarcasm". Well, very good, he succeeded in attracting the attention of the Americans and the Italians.:rofl:

timg

timg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom