What's new

We help India so much, why don't India thank us?

Tis' called envy OP, envy. The ugliest state of human beings.

This is what i see when I click this link... have you tried it....
PDF.JPG

Alright.. so China Exported Millet to India .... when there was a drought for 2 years... some half a century ago... that was like 2% of total food grain requirement... I think there would have been a diplomatic thank ou note sent to China... What do you need now.
1, Exported??? Haha。
2, drought for 2 years? Why don't you talk about China in the Korean War?
3, 1959-1962, how much rice do you “exported” to China?

1, Exported??? Haha。
2, drought for 2 years? Why don't you talk about China in the Korean War?
3, 1959-1962, how much rice do you “exported” to China?
Did China ask for Rice?.... India called out global tender... China sold millet to India... whats the big deal about it.

Just look at indians lol Best example of Ahsan faramosh guys.

China and India as neighbors, although there are many contradictions, but we still hope to maintain friendship. in 1951, China aid 400 thousand tons rice to India.
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/2829483

Now, even if India is a BBB- country, China still does not stop helping India. In many ways, India relies on Chinese technology, including 5G networks, rail transit, renewable energy, infrastructure... Even weapon system.

Communication equipment.

5G deployment in India will happen in line with global timeline: Huawei

Rail traffic and train chips.

Chinese firm exports transistor chips for Indian locomotives

Exports eight-inch chips to India

CRRC Dalian obtains metro vehicle export order from Nagpur, India

China’s CRRC to provide 14 subway trains with 112 carriages to India

China set to export trains for Mumbai Metro Rail project

China's leading train manufacturer starts operation in India

Kolkata Metro Unveils Design of CNR Dalian Trains

Chinese Corporation CRRC to supply coaches to Nagpur Metro

Chinese firm gets Rs 604 contract for Mumbai metro rail proj

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_1_(Mumbai_Metro)

and, Delhi metro escalator also comes from the Chinese company - Canny.

http://www.canny-elevator.com/en/new_info.aspx?newsid=956&NewsCateId=168

Renewable energy.

China’s Sany Plans 1 GW Renewable Energy Capacity In India

Engineering equipment.

Sany India secure orders the maldives tens of millions of do

We even helped the India cannon reach the Saudi level.

Fake Chinese spares for indigenised Bofors guns

Now the India cannon is close to the Saudi level.

Saudis Use Chinese-made Cannons in Yemen

And the basis @Syama AyasIndia's B??? Missile is a copy of the Chinese missile(sorry, I forgot its name).

India should be more grateful to us. Because we help India missiles reach Turkey level!

Turkey Is Ready To Export Chinese Ballistic Missiles

But unfortunately. Indians do not thank us.
You have serious comprehension issues.

China and India as neighbors, although there are many contradictions, but we still hope to maintain friendship. in 1951, China aid 400 thousand tons rice to India.
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/2829483

Now, even if India is a BBB- country, China still does not stop helping India. In many ways, India relies on Chinese technology, including 5G networks, rail transit, renewable energy, infrastructure... Even weapon system.

Communication equipment.

5G deployment in India will happen in line with global timeline: Huawei

Rail traffic and train chips.

Chinese firm exports transistor chips for Indian locomotives

Exports eight-inch chips to India

CRRC Dalian obtains metro vehicle export order from Nagpur, India

China’s CRRC to provide 14 subway trains with 112 carriages to India

China set to export trains for Mumbai Metro Rail project

China's leading train manufacturer starts operation in India

Kolkata Metro Unveils Design of CNR Dalian Trains

Chinese Corporation CRRC to supply coaches to Nagpur Metro

Chinese firm gets Rs 604 contract for Mumbai metro rail proj

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_1_(Mumbai_Metro)

and, Delhi metro escalator also comes from the Chinese company - Canny.

http://www.canny-elevator.com/en/new_info.aspx?newsid=956&NewsCateId=168

Renewable energy.

China’s Sany Plans 1 GW Renewable Energy Capacity In India

Engineering equipment.

Sany India secure orders the maldives tens of millions of do

We even helped the India cannon reach the Saudi level.

Fake Chinese spares for indigenised Bofors guns

Now the India cannon is close to the Saudi level.

Saudis Use Chinese-made Cannons in Yemen

And the basis @Syama AyasIndia's B??? Missile is a copy of the Chinese missile(sorry, I forgot its name).

India should be more grateful to us. Because we help India missiles reach Turkey level!

Turkey Is Ready To Export Chinese Ballistic Missiles

But unfortunately. Indians do not thank us.

Bro its a valid point. We thank China for sending relief material during distress. But all other points are just purely business.

You really want India to be thankful then China should play a role in pushing Pakistan for peaceful resolution of Kashmir and stop its proxy war in Kashmir.

India is OK with status quo. i.e. we dont want Pak Occupied Kashmir they can keep it.
India and China should resolve boundary issue with dialog taking each others security concerns in to perspective.

And I understand that a lot of issues where mainly caused due to India's decision to providing asylum to Dalai lama. That damaged needs to be fixed and China should stop cornering India on international forums because one day or the other we will rise to be among the top three and why would you want to create an enemy right at your borders when you can make an ally.

Bro its a valid point. We thank China for sending relief material during distress. But all other points are just purely business.

You really want India to be thankful then China should play a role in pushing Pakistan for peaceful resolution of Kashmir and stop its proxy war in Kashmir.

India is OK with status quo. i.e. we dont want Pak Occupied Kashmir they can keep it.
India and China should resolve boundary issue with dialog taking each others security concerns in to perspective.

And I understand that a lot of issues where mainly caused due to India's decision to providing asylum to Dalai lama. That damaged needs to be fixed and China should stop cornering India on international forums because one day or the other we will rise to be among the top three and why would you want to create an enemy right at your borders when you can make an ally.
I want to know --1959-1961, India offer much help to us?

How would I know, I dont even know if we bought the rice.

My second question is unanswered
oh come on at least sell them some tomatoes like sold to Pakistan

Talk about level of insecurity and need for validation(that too from Indians). Makes me pity you. *throws some attention. And you are welcome for making your day.
on the contrary I see it as a height of self confidence and awesomeness that one wants to remind India to be thankful for all that rice.

New Delhi, May 17, 2008 - As an expression of sympathy and support of the people of India for those affected by the devastating Wenchuan earthquake in Sichuan, China, the Government of India had on May 15 announced an assistance of US$ 5 million. The offer was conveyed by the External Affairs Minister of India Mr. Pranab Mukherjee to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of China Mr. Yang Jiechi during their meeting in Yekaterinberg on May 15. The Chinese Foreign Minister welcomed the offer.

The first Indian Airforce aircraft carrying tents, blankets and other relief material arrived at Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan Province which is close to the epicenter of the earthquake at 1745 hours today. The Ambassador of India Mrs. Nirupama Rao, Consul General of India, Guangzhou, Mr. Gautam Bambawale, along with officials of the Sichuan Government were present at the airport. While receiving the consignment Mr. Ran Jinjun, a senior official of the Civil Affairs Bureau of the Sichuan Provincial People's Government, said that they were deeply grateful to the friendly people of India and the Government of India for their timely assistance which had arrived so soon following the earthquake. The consignment was immediately transferred to the affected areas.

The second Indian Airforce relief aircraft is expected to reach Chengdu on Monday May 19 and would carry additional relief supplies including medicines, tents and sleeping bags. Further relief flights will follow thereafter.

https://reliefweb.int/report/china/...ief-supplies-earthquake-victims-chengdu-china
http://mea.gov.in/press-releases.ht...plies+for+earthquake+victims+in+Chengdu+China

I dont think countries keep grudges. When in distress humanity alone prevails. :cheers:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom