What's new

We have been noticed on Indian forums on the Internet - Must see for all Pakistani members - Indians curse at Pakistan or wishes for our destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you really take the time to make this thread? who gives a f*ck?

I just trying to spread awareness. I am not a member of any Indian forum.

I merely saw out of curiosity as a guest.

But I spend my time here on PDF.
We know, no need to spread any "awareness". That worthless cesspool of a forum is rarely if ever mentioned on here for a reason, your acting as if you made some grand discovery finding that place lol.

Well I personally have been mentioned on indian forum many times. I know that

So any of those indians that were discussing me on their forum is reading this post. F*CK you pajeet

Well I personally have been mentioned on indian forum many times. I know that

So any of those indians that were discussing me on their forum is reading this post. F*CK you pajeet
I too have been mentioned on Indian forums. lol.

Whatever who gives a damn of what they think. Hey Indiot if you are reading this, fvck you too. :D

How lowly are those endians on there, the pathetic galian, have they no moderators, any body saying anything

View attachment 858670

View attachment 858671

Haha to the Indiot on the Indian forum. India is a cesspit of poor people. lol.

Why should India be a role model you Indiot? There are better role models like China, Japan, South Korea, and Indonesia.

View attachment 858674

History of India began when "Republic of India" was created in 1947. lol.
India is not some old civilization lol.

Even United Nations use the term "South Asia." And not "Indian Subcontinent."
Or now people are saying "Asian Subcontinent."

View attachment 858678

lol, Indiot China is not a colonizer but an ally. There is quite a difference.

@waz
@Areesh
@Abid123

@Jazzbot
@313ghazi

@BHarwana

View attachment 858695
lol. No Indiot, we do not have an identity crisis. It was not partition of India, it was partition of the British Raj empire in South Asia. lol. :D

We are Pakistanis, we are a part of a region called South Asia, not India you moron. lol. :lol:

@Flash_Ninja
@Jango

Or here is this Indiot:
View attachment 858697

He tries to analyze CPEC from the Indian perspective.

He fails to realize that the Khunjerab pass is not the only pass to China. lol. :lol:

There are other mountain passes as well but they have not been developed yet.

@PradoTLC
@khail007
@kingQamaR
@Asimzranger
@Dalit

There are crazy, disconnected people everywhere. If they fall down to a low level, doesn't mean we should too. Keep your class, and keep yourself civil. Imagine how would others react if you were to shout what you post here in public.

There are crazy, disconnected people everywhere. If they fall down to a low level, doesn't mean we should too. Keep your class, and keep yourself civil. Imagine how would others react if you were to shout what you post here in public.
Haha, I noticed that too. On the Indian forums there is no moderation either. They talk with profanities and their usage of bad words, and racist remarks are not moderated. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
otter-shock.gif

The pajeets have always been obsessed with us. You'll next to never see a Pakistani on an Indian forum or social media site, but they're crawling over ours

Our Generals are more harmful then these keyboard warriors of indian military forums , because our Generals are physically active to directly harm Pakistan economically & politically

yes they are another problem that needed to be sorted.

The pajeets have always been obsessed with us. You'll next to never see a Pakistani on an Indian forum or social media site, but they're crawling over ours
We know, they've been doing this since the inception of the internet. And it only gets much, much worse as the years go on

Did you really take the time to make this thread? who gives a f*ck?

We know, no need to spread any "awareness". That worthless cesspool of a forum is rarely if ever mentioned on here for a reason, your acting as if you made some grand discovery finding that place lol.

You are well known here as Anti Islam member and has some sentiment with Indians

View attachment 858670

View attachment 858671

Haha to the Indiot on the Indian forum. India is a cesspit of poor people. lol.

Why should India be a role model you Indiot? There are better role models like China, Japan, South Korea, and Indonesia.

View attachment 858674

History of India began when "Republic of India" was created in 1947. lol.
India is not some old civilization lol.

Even United Nations use the term "South Asia." And not "Indian Subcontinent."
Or now people are saying "Asian Subcontinent."

View attachment 858678

lol, Indiot China is not a colonizer but an ally. There is quite a difference.

@waz
@Areesh
@Abid123

@Jazzbot
@313ghazi

@BHarwana

View attachment 858695
lol. No Indiot, we do not have an identity crisis. It was not partition of India, it was partition of the British Raj empire in South Asia. lol. :D

We are Pakistanis, we are a part of a region called South Asia, not India you moron. lol. :lol:

@Flash_Ninja
@Jango

Or here is this Indiot:
View attachment 858697

He tries to analyze CPEC from the Indian perspective.

He fails to realize that the Khunjerab pass is not the only pass to China. lol. :lol:

There are other mountain passes as well but they have not been developed yet.

@PradoTLC
@khail007
@kingQamaR
@Asimzranger
@Dalit
When will I get the honor of being quoted by them

@Wood

Haha Indiot, you can laugh all you want at my post, but we Pakistanis have a right to retaliate at any crap hurled out our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom