What's new

We have been noticed on Indian forums on the Internet - Must see for all Pakistani members - Indians curse at Pakistan or wishes for our destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you find in *** or other places is mostly the hyper nationalist genocidal frustrated types from a certain skewed economic and cultural background peppered with some genuinely balanced enthusiasts. Whereas in Pakistani forums you will find a lot more enthusiastic ones from every walk of life because the military is dominant in most if not all strata of society and touches pretty much most.
Surprisingly accurate understanding of Indian online defence community. It is very skewed with ultra nationalist and religious right in India. No one - not a single family or friend from school or work - in my real life knows or cares about military or defense forums. Even if you broach the topic, their attention cannot be retained for more than 2 minutes in the matter. Most people cannot name service chiefs and never care for who they are and what they do. More easy to get people talk about domestic politics in India. Here also, provincial politics is more relevant to people than national politics. :pop:

Which forum is older? If the Indian forum was started as a reaction to PDF, then a dedicated thread on Pakistan bashing is likely to be in its DNA.

When I found PDF, I spent some time reading it before joining it, and after few days looked if a similar Indian forum also existed. I found ***, but the interface and organization of content wasn't very appealing. It gave the looks of a forum where content is not regularly updated. I visited again after some time but was put off by the language. It felt like the forum wasn't well moderated, or maybe the moderation policy was to allow such language. I don't want to act holier than thou. It's not that I haven't used abusive language when I was younger, but never in forums with strangers. Only among friends and as banter, not as a release mechanism.

Ours by a country mile. These dudes set up much later.
The oldest Indian defence forum is Bharat Rakshak, another hellhole.

Last edited:
Ours but a country mile. These dudes set up much later.
I remember visiting Bharat Rakshak too. The front page looked like it was a 90s website. I never went beyond it.

I remember visiting Bharat Rakshak too. The front page looked like it was a 90s website. I never went beyond it.

Well here is the full picture;

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.57.38.png

The top searched item is this;

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.58.38.png

They all drool over Kurdistan women dreaming to have one as a girlfriend.None of them will ever come across one in their whole miserable lives.

The Indian defence forum originally quoted does much better;

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 12.00.57.png

Our forum as a comparison;

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 12.02.43.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 12.02.43.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 12.02.43.png
    393.9 KB · Views: 42
Overconfidence and false sense of superiority is something I noticed in almost all indians.
Well these days what we are going through , they have a lot of material for trolling and making fun of us.
Unfortunately, few traitors on top in Pakistan are responsible for this humiliation. In the eyes of world they painted all pakistanis with the same brush.

They are overcompensating

We’ve known this bro for the past 25 years of us being around as a forum in one shape or another.
The bottom line is they are a weak, beta male, 4 inch average penis size wielding, effeminate cucks who are even hated by their own women.
They can chat all the breeze they want on their forums who are ranked in the hundreds of thousands in terms of traffic.

Post worthy of a senior mod! lool Thanks for reflecting true colours of this forum too!

Ours but a country mile. These dudes set up much later.

Good old bharat ratshit forum.

• Haha
Reactions: waz
Post worthy of a senior mod! lool Thanks for reflecting true colours of this forum too!

You can leave if you don't like it.
Also what do you expect us to say about your 'brothers' who write the most disgusting filth ever? We don't turn the other cheek.
Like I said you can go comfort them.

Lol go see the filth your fellow countrymen post on a daily basis on their forums and on the net about us then you will figure why we feel compelled to say such things.

• Love
Reactions: waz
You can leave if you don't like it.
Also what do you expect us to say about your 'brothers' who write the most disgusting filth ever? We don't turn the other cheek.
Like I said you can go comfort them.

Anyone who uses that language is not my 'brother'. Not sure if you'd agree but I'm normally the first person to report any untoward post, irrelevant of who it's from.

Btw If I may add to that post, Punjabis, Sindhis and Mohajirs are Indians (People with 4in. pee pee) who are circumcised, so read into that what you will. :)

Btw congratulations for turning this once great forum into yet another echo chamber of Pakistani jingoism.

Lol go see the filth your fellow countrymen post on a daily basis on their forums and on the net about us then you will figure why we feel compelled to say such things.

I already know!

Tbf if any other regular member posted what Waz posted, I probably would've just reported and moved on, but a member who you hold in high regard like Waz or Zaki post posts like that, you're disappointed.

Anyone who uses that language is not my 'brother'. Not sure if you'd agree but I'm normally the first person to report any untoward post, irrelevant of who it's from.

Btw If I may add to that post, Punjabis, Sindhis and Mohajirs are Indians (People with 4in. pee pee) who are circumcised, so read into that what you will. :)

Btw congratulations for turning this once great forum into yet another echo chamber of Pakistani jingoism.

Ok I take it that you are, but here you are admonishing us for responding have you actually gone on to their forums to tell them off like you are here?
Now a lesson in genetics the Punjabis and Sindhis on our side have significant levels of west asian DNA;

1656931689138.png

Your ethnic groups have far more ancestral Indian DNA. Which then leads me to PP length. Measurements have been taken in Lahore and across the border in East Punjab with noticeable differences in length. I don't want to quote dick studies but seeing as you went there, no worries. So the genetic differences account for this.
What is it with you guys and Circumcision? You do realise the look is preferred by women all over.

Here you go knock yourself out;

Database searches identified 29 publications with original data for inclusion, including 22 for aim (i) and 4 of these and 7 others pertaining to aim (ii). In the overwhelming majority of studies, women expressed a preference for the circumcised penis. The main reasons given for this preference were better appearance, better hygiene, reduced risk of infection, and enhanced sexual activity, including vaginal intercourse, manual stimulation, and fellatio.

I already know!

Tbf if any other regular member posted what Waz posted, I probably would've just reported and moved on, but a member who you hold in high regard like Waz or Zaki post posts like that, you're disappointed.

Attachments

• 1656931767301.png
    1656931767301.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 35
Ok I take it that you are, but here you are admonishing us for responding have you actually gone on to their forums to tell them off like you are here?
Now a lesson in genetics the Punjabis and Sindhis on our side have significant levels of west asian DNA;

View attachment 859053

Your ethnic groups have far more ancestral Indian DNA. Which then leads me to PP length. Measurements have been taken in Lahore and across the border in East Punjab with noticeable differences in length. I don't want to quote dick studies but seeing as you went there, no worries. So the genetic differences account for this.
What is it with you guys and Circumcision? You do realise the look is preferred by women all over.

Here you go knock yourself out;

Database searches identified 29 publications with original data for inclusion, including 22 for aim (i) and 4 of these and 7 others pertaining to aim (ii). In the overwhelming majority of studies, women expressed a preference for the circumcised penis. The main reasons given for this preference were better appearance, better hygiene, reduced risk of infection, and enhanced sexual activity, including vaginal intercourse, manual stimulation, and fellatio.

How do you know that I haven't already tried to challenge generalisation and jingoism on that forum and haven't been banned on there multiple times by Bhakts?

I challenge people in my personal life too who generalise and make unfair comments and have fallen out with some family members because of siding with 'Sul*as'.

Btw not comfortable discussing sexual exploits on a public forum when I have my photo up and work for a big multinational, but I can ASSURE you, at least 2 Muslim women (1 of whom happened to be a Pakistani) prefer uncircumcised phalluses (Preferably Hindu/Sikh). I won't be able to generalise and comment that they all do.

Lol literal d*ck measuring contest and genetic make-up maps (Like the one Nazis may have used), I'm sorry I can't keep up to that level of intellectual debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom