What's new

We have been noticed on Indian forums on the Internet - Must see for all Pakistani members - Indians curse at Pakistan or wishes for our destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that I haven't already tried to challenge generalisation and jingoism on that forum and haven't been banned on there multiple times by Bhakts?

I challenge people in my personal life too who generalise and make unfair comments and have fallen out with some family members because of siding with 'Sul*as'.

Btw not comfortable discussing sexual exploits on a public forum when I have my photo up and work for a big multinational, but I can ASSURE you, at least 2 Muslim women (1 of whom happened to be a Pakistani) prefer uncircumcised phalluses (Preferably Hindu/Sikh). I won't be able to generalise and comment that they all do.

Lol literal d*ck measuring contest and genetic make-up maps (Like the one Nazis may have used), I'm sorry I can't keep up to that level of intellectual debate.

If you have challenged them then that is good and you are to be commended for doing that with family members, few can.
I'm not sure what your next paragraph is about especially the personal stuff. As these two women ,if they exist, do not represent the vast majority of Muslim women who would find the thought sickening. What's more Non-Muslim women also seem to have the same view (from the studies). This is in part linked to the massive US p0rn industry where most men are cut.

We’ve known this bro for the past 25 years of us being around as a forum in one shape or another.
The bottom line is they are a weak, beta male, 4 inch average penis size wielding, effeminate cucks who are even hated by their own women.
They can chat all the breeze they want on their forums who are ranked in the hundreds of thousands in terms of traffic.
One good this is...whilst hating on us they are not raping

We’ve known this bro for the past 25 years of us being around as a forum in one shape or another.
The bottom line is they are a weak, beta male, 4 inch average penis size wielding, effeminate cucks who are even hated by their own women.
They can chat all the breeze they want on their forums who are ranked in the hundreds of thousands in terms of traffic.
What a shameful comment by a moderator.

Funnily enough, the irony of racist and nationalist sentiments is completely lost on those who hold them; whether they belong to Indian, Pakistani, or any other racist or nationalist group.

What a shameful comment by a moderator.

Funnily enough, the irony of racist and nationalist sentiments is completely lost on those who hold them; whether they belong to Indian, Pakistani, or any other racist or nationalist group.

Maybe one day you’ll wake up and realise that to take the moral high ground is useless against an enemy that doesn’t have any morals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom