What's new

We have acquired hindu rashtra. Courtesy Hindu taliban

See even though they were Christians, they were also Pakistani and Lahori.
Christians are our brothers, I wasn't trying to paint them as bad or anything, clearly constant targeting by Taliban pushed them to the edge which came out in the wrong way

Christians are our brothers, I wasn't trying to paint them as bad or anything, clearly constant targeting by Taliban pushed them to the edge which came out in the wrong way
That's a lahore specific phenomenon. Burning people after a blast has only happened in Lahore and only one community has done it.

Last edited:
got it. for anyone else having trouble tagging this nigg, you have to do the "=" in "@-=" for his name to come up. :lol:
that's how the police/thullas do it here.. jazbaati muallas or otherwise, even for petty crime.... shame the culprits publicly

I cheer for this, kal ko kisi HIndu jazbaati ne kisi muslima bhen ko pareshaan kara.. same result..

fvck these sadakchaaps proper

Keep it coming Indians, you guys are on the right Path :D

Ask the people who got killed or their relatives in the name of religion in Pakistan . Be truthful you know what would happen if a non muslim throws a stone on a Muslim gathering celebrating some Muslim festival in Pakistan.

Yeah yeah same old BS. Stop justifying your cruelty and filth by using bogus analogies from muslim countries. You were always like this and worse irrespective of Muslims or Islam. This is nothing new in the dirty old 5000 years old way of life. At least have courage to own your filthiness instead of justifying it by giving bogus analogies

I cheer for this, kal ko kisi HIndu jazbaati ne kisi muslima bhen ko pareshaan kara.. same result..

No you don't. You just vote them to power and make the the Prime Minister or MP

No you don't. You just vote them to power and make the the Prime Minister or MP
Yes I do.

I can't help your victim complex but.. hows about an anecdote about your own victimhood where the Hindu-Nazis gave you hell just because you're Muslim ?

Honestly, I'd be interested to know of, forum bhi enrich ho jayega, logon ki knowledge badhegi.. aapki propaganda victory bhi ho jayegi

sunao fir...

@Areesh , @xeuss , @Drizzt ,
Virus, if you are reading this, I'd appreciate your opinion too dude. (idk how to tag your fricking morse code username)

edit:
@-=virus=-
got it. for anyone else having trouble tagging this nigg, you have to do the "=" in "@-=" for his name to come up. :lol:

British designed police forces as private militias

For many British officers coming to India in the colonial days, protecting their own life and limb was a matter of priority. They were oppressing an angry population and many revolutionaries were ready to take down the British Raj, even if violent means had to be used.

Therefore, the British decided to raise police forces on the lines of private militias whose primary job was to protect the ruling elite. The police forces functioned as the personal security teams of the British officers and cracked down on the Indian subjects at the time at the slightest of provocation.
https://tfipost.com/2022/01/what-makes-indian-police-so-brutal-and-unkind/

After Independence, power got transferred from British to those who assisted British in ruling.

In case of India upper caste media, films etc show elected leaders as corrupt and evil, and police as honest heros protecting, upholding the law. Why so? Political leaders are elected from votes of people, people are mostly SC ST OBC and Muslim. Police is mostly Upper caste if you look at the senior most posts. Colonial powers of police are used by upper caste to harass Muslims and Dalits, both under-Represented in Police and over-Represented in Jails. In this video in tweet you will find local HIndutwa leader publicly flogging a muslim and crowd cheering, and police over seeing it. This public flogging spectacle was organized by RSS/BJP to send pro-BJP image. Public flogging under police supervision is same as police flogging the accused, reason why police were not directly flogging is because that will cause an enquiry.

Police in India is very corrupt, yesterday I was driving and was stopped by police at a checking. I had all the documents. But, there was small dent on number plate, doesn't impair visibility of numbers , police asked me transfer bribe to his account. He even threatened me if I don't pay he will lock up my vehicle in police station for a day.

I know law was on my side, it was he who asked me bribe. I just stood there for 5 mins then he asked me to leave. I'm sure many would just cave in and give the bribe. They were collecting bribe from lot of poor people, mostly those in transport.

https://thewire.in/government/sordid-story-colonial-policing-independent-india
https://scroll.in/article/802982/in...-why-the-police-still-resort-to-lathi-charges

Last edited:
Yes I do.

I can't help your victim complex but.. hows about an anecdote about your own victimhood where the Hindu-Nazis gave you hell just because you're Muslim ?

Honestly, I'd be interested to know of, forum bhi enrich ho jayega, logon ki knowledge badhegi.. aapki propaganda victory bhi ho jayegi

sunao fir...

See I am not here to debate with fascists. Neither should anyone else.

Fascists are meant to be berated, not debated.

See I am not here to debate with fascists. Neither should anyone else.

Fascists are meant to be berated, not debated.
sure, borderline atheist, beef eating, religion avoiding "fascists" are particularly scary for you PFI (proper fuggin' islamists) types.. I understand.

berate away all you want, little man.

Back
Top Bottom