What's new

We have acquired hindu rashtra. Courtesy Hindu taliban

Is that legal according to Indian laws?

India Muslims need to unite and organize, otherwise this gets a lot worse before it gets better. Hezbollah is a model they should definitely study.

India Muslims need to unite and organize, otherwise this gets a lot worse before it gets better. Hezbollah is a model they should definitely study.
Not much that's been happening to indian muslims recently is legal according to indian laws. But, we have hindu rashtra now, so the laws will all be changed to make this legal. My favorite part was the crowd.

but, let's not make this a sad topic by bringing up indians muslims. this thread is to celebrate a new neighbor in our east. oh and don't give examples of Hezbollah etc. Soon, the hindu rashtra holds the veer hindu jawans of VHP, RSS and countless such organizations as role models.

fr dude. let's have some fun with it, there's plenty of serious threads out there. hehe

Not much that's been happening to indian muslims recently is legal according to indian laws. But, we have hindu rashtra now, so the laws will all be changed to make this legal. My favorite part was the crowd.

but, let's not make this a sad topic by bringing up indians muslims. this thread is to celebrate a new neighbor in our east. oh and don't give examples of Hezbollah etc. Soon, the hindu rashtra holds the veer hindu jawans of VHP, RSS and countless such organizations as role models.

fr dude. let's have some fun with it, there's plenty of serious threads out there. hehe
nah man these are our muslim brothers, can't have fun at their misery. poke fun at D E S I G N A T E D, but not this

nah man these are our muslim brothers, can't have fun at their misery. poke fun at D E S I G N A T E D, but not this
I get what you are saying. I am not trying to poke fun at their misery. The only way we can help them is by reshaping opinion and calling shining india out for what it really is i.e. hindu rashtra, and not the magical land of bollywood and culture.

To perpetuate that notion, we need to relentlessly bring these things up. These gangus already have a headstart on us bcoz we've been sleeping until now and the fact they they breed like rats and for the most part, have nothing better to do with their time.

Flogging poor is as common in Pakistan,/Punjab interior Sindh/Balochistan as it's in India

I get what you are saying. I am not trying to poke fun at their misery. The only way we can help them is by reshaping opinion and calling shining india out for what it really is i.e. hindu rashtra, and not the magical land of bollywood and culture.

To perpetuate that notion, we need to relentlessly bring these things up. These gangus already have a headstart on us bcoz we've been sleeping until now and the fact they they breed like rats and for the most part, have nothing better to do with their time.
India is doing better then Pakistan..
Surely political oppressed but if you keep in line things will be good.

Imagine a christian/ahmedis doing this sort of thing in Pakistan (or not doing just being accused of) they would have been burned alive and everyone would have joined in ..

Pakistanis first need to clear their home before looking elsewhere..

Ask minorities how do they feel when you see them out of the country they will give you honest opinion..

Things are okay in the city but out it's horrible..same is true for india

Flogging poor is as common in Pakistan,/Punjab interior Sindh/Balochistan as it's in India

Imagine a christian/ahmedis doing this sort of thing in Pakistan (or not doing just being accused of) they would have been burned alive and everyone would have joined in ..

Ask minorities how do they feel when you see them out of the country they will give you honest opinion..

Agreed with all but the bold part. We can clean our home while shitting on indians at the same time. Let's not start gandhigiri and offer the other cheek. We already get enough bad press for literally doing the same shit or sometimes to a lesser extent than india. Need to balance the scales.

But then me bringing up Hezbollah should also spook them a bit.

History is a powerful thing that can't be ignored, you know jungian archetypes and shit, when the Muslims in India will eventually wake up it will be the end for them.

That's how Pakistan was created, we were taught in Pak Studies, how our poets, at the helm Iqbal, appealed to history to wake us up. We were taught about musaddase hali, the poem which used to make people cry, our brothers in India need another generation of poets and thinkers like that.

They are no match to us, we have defeated them time and time again. And there are more defeats in store for them. These bi***es should learn their lesson.

But then me bringing up Hezbollah should also spook them a bit.

History is a powerful thing that can't be ignored, you know jungian archetypes and shit, when the Muslims in India will eventually wake up it will be the end for them.

That's how Pakistan was created, we were taught in Pak Studies, how our poets, at the helm Iqbal, appealed to history to wake us up. We were taught about musaddase hali, the poem which used to make people cry, our brothers in India need another generation of poets and thinkers like that.

They are no match to us, we have defeated them time and time again. And there are more defeats in store for them. These bi***es should learn their lesson.
It baffles me how indian muslims are taking it lying down. I don't get it. I mean you see in the middle east, people rise up against much less injustices than have been collectively done to indian muslim. i admit that that has had unintended side effect but it raised the cost for the oppressors.I mean it's not like the indian state even has the capacity of to handle a moderately sized insurgency. I think it's too much to ask for a hezbollah from indian muslims.

How the gangus managed to drill their trademark submissiveness into indian muslims' collective psyche is beyond me. I guess it's just natural selection at play? That's why bengalis and pakistanis got their freedom and the ones that stayed behind voluntarily or involuntarily got screwed.

Right next door, a few hundred kashmiris have been giving the gangus nightmare for decades.

Last edited:
It baffles me how indian muslims are taking it lying down. I don't get it. I mean you see in the middle east, people rise up against much less injustices than have been collectively done to indian muslim. i admit that that has had unintended side effect but it raised the cost for the oppressors.

How the gangus managed to drill their trademark submissiveness into indian muslims' collective psyche is beyond me. I guess it's just natural selection at play? That's why bengalis and pakistanis got their freedom and the ones that stayed behind voluntarily or involuntarily got screwed.
It's natural if it takes them some time to wake up. For quite some time they wore comfortable in India but they had forgotten Iqbal's words
6.GIF

@Areesh , @xeuss , @Drizzt ,
Virus, if you are reading this, I'd appreciate your opinion too dude. (idk how to tag your fricking morse code username)

edit:
@-=virus=-
got it. for anyone else having trouble tagging this nigg, you have to do the "=" in "@-=" for his name to come up. :lol:

These poor Muslims were picked up and flogged based on a single complaint. No one actually saw them doing anything wrong, and there is no evidence for any crime that they are accused of.

This is precisely what Hindu Rashtra is all about. Minorities are hounded and pummeled just for the entertainment of a depraved society.

Lucky guys got away because it was india , can you imagine what would be the outcome if it was Pakistan or Afghanistan and a minority throws a stone or is accused of it and getting caught by the public. Sure its hindu taliban :-) .

Yeah these guys are lucky that they got flogged in India

Like what can be more lucky than getting flogged in India???

I am sure everyone would wish to have that luck for himself or herself. Very very lucky b@stards :)

Christians literally came out and lynched, burned alive 2 men , police cars, and burned down buildings afair just 5-6 years ago in Lahore in response to a bombing by Taliban somewhere in the country
A full-blown riot that chocked the city
They are anything but pussio, when in numbers they don't take shit from anyone

Last edited:
Christians literally came out and burned alive cops, and their cars, and burned down buildings afair just 5-6 years ago in Lahore in response to a bombing by Taliban somewhere in the country
See even though they were Christians, they were also Pakistani and Lahori.

Lucky guys got away because it was india , can you imagine what would be the outcome if it was Pakistan or Afghanistan and a minority throws a stone or is accused of it and getting caught by the public. Sure its hindu taliban :-) .
Still don't see the point, do you? The point was:
You'll get there. Don't give up. :-)

If a minority person threw stones at muslims observing some religious event in Pakistan, they'd get roughed up and then let go or handed to the police. They wouldn't get publically flogged, let alone by the police, in front of a cheering crowd. Exceptions include if the accusations are serious such as blashpemy. But, we are talking about throwing stones here since that's what these men in the video as accused of.

Also, if a pakistani hindu/christian tried to come to some religious event in pakistan, most people would welcome them (thinking they are interested in the religion) and not beat them up thinking they are their to steal our women like veer hindu jawans did the other day, being the insecure little bitches that you lot are.

Bottom line is, we may have intolerance, but we haven't had any Shambhu Nath Raigar's. We the islamic republic have never brought islamists to power. Whereas secular shining india will be electing BJP for the foreseeable future. which is why I said:
You'll get there. Don't give up.

Back
Top Bottom