What's new

We don't need your advice: Muslim leader to Musharraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because that way is the only way. There is no other way. If you are thinking that either country will cede territory, you are fooling yourself.

We should restart the jihad in kashmir.......the pakistani people have seen the peace process bring nothing but a bus.

Your second sentence makes no sense, sorry. Why should a caterpillar become a butterfly? Shouldn\'t it have been born a butterfly from the very beginning?

Now your making no sense

While you may not Blain. But the posts, and a majority of them on this forum, let alone forums like PDF do make it clear in NO uncertain terms that they shed crocodile tears for Indian Muslims just to highlight what Pakistan offers them-their own land.

And if Pakistani's were REALLY concerned about the plight of Muslims, why does Pakistan do nothing about the Taliban killing and blowing up buildings every third day in Pakistan? Why are there apologetics of Taliban on even this board? Why are there more Muslims killed in Pakistan yearly? Why did Pakistan carry on supporting Taliban when it became clear that they were introducing inhumane laws there?

Why was Pakistan supporting terrorism in Kashmir AFTER it became clear 1997 onwards, that terrorists were also blowing up bombs and themselves indiscriminately in public markets? We'rnt Muslims being killed there instead of the Indian Army?

Allow me to tell you why-because these tears are not real. They are for show, because Pakistan, like most other countries-deems its interest to come first before ideological affiliations.

Lastly blain, do you actually think that residents of Pakistan think that they are Pakistani's or Muslims first? Because people of Pakistan have still not been able to answer that question. And while you and a few other educated and modern people might know the obvious ideal answer to that question, a significant percentage of the people there DONT-and many of them are not uneducated.
Pakistan becomes a nation as a whole only when against India.

What is so special about PDF that you Quote them when you your self can't become a member , Well you can but just for a while, I have no grudges about that forum but just tell me except my course mate Pshamim is there anyone qualified to talk on defence issues:angry:
I think we have the most qualified educated people from every field and no one can match us , Including me we have the highest number of PHDs in a TT
There will be a time when this forum will be the hottest place on the board and everyone would like to be a part, But soon we the TT and Mods have to decide that a person introduces him self we access him and then he gets a membership. That will put some strain on the mods but I think it has become imperative to see who we let in .

We should restart the jihad in kashmir.......the pakistani people have seen the peace process bring nothing but a bus.

As if you are not? Sending in terrorists is only going to strengthen Indian resolve and make Kashmiri's hate Pakistan even more.

These are not fake concerns ok buddy boy. We Pakistan has been infected by indian muslims as well. You talk about Indian muslims!!! Kashmire is the biggest problem. Those who help kasmiries are also indian muslims and musharraf is only trying to make a point by we clear our mess and you should clear yours to indian!!!!. Something goes wrong in indian side of kasmire who is blamed! PAKISTAN why stupids.... When gujrate incident happened Pakistan was the first to blame then indians decided to realize"oh **** its the mob attack" your mumbai attack!!! it is clearly stated on international investigation that there were 9 countries who were involve in this including Pakistan and india so you tell me why india.... Now hindu were helping these terrorists???????? but who was blamed Pakistan.... This is just the low life statements by indian government that Pakistan and ISI ARMY is always behind indian problems.... In shorts it also becomes our problem so this poor man was trying to address this problem and by the way video only tells one side of the story not the both....

:blah: :argh: :blah: :argh: :blah:

I think alot of Indian Muslims weren't quite pleased with Madani's words to Musharraf.
Infact, I think they wanted to reach out to Musharraf and conduct extensive dialogue.

This person who challenged Musharraf actually got browny points from the people present there and in the rest of India, and actually wanted to disregard Musharraf intentionally, however, I wonder, was that really needed? Because if I remember, Musharraf had no ill intentions or feelings towards Indian Muslims, instead, he wanted to reach out to them and help them if possible aswell because it is a simply known fact that Indian Muslims are a minority in their own country, now being a minority doesn't necessarily have to mean that it's a bad thing, but if you're surrounded by atleast 900 million Hindu's who continue to say that India is secular but in their minds and hearts know that India is mostly Hindu only, I wonder how much problems the Muslim minority will get now and in the near future, discrimination and superiority complexes will continue to play a role.
There was no need to lash out at Musharraf like this Madani fellow did, infact, he tried to insult all of Pakistan with him aswell, and Pakistan consists of 170+ million muslims, far more then living in India, so he better check his facts aswell because he's making a fool out of himself.

Yeah, you are omnipresent, aren't you?

Stop acting like a magician. You know what was on the mind of Madani, you know what was on the mind of Musharraf and you know what is on the minds of all the Indian Muslims. What a piece of crap.

It is YOU, who seems to be trying to score some 'browny points' on this forum and talking without knowing any facts.

Next time Musharraf goes to India, especially during a tit for tat crises, he should bring his SSG stick with him and not take such disrespectful comments from un-educated hindutva maulvi's posing for the audience and their masters. What a lame and un-inspiring comment to come at a time when all Musharraf wanted to do was close the chapter on this nauseating eye for an eye nonsense and bring things back on track towards reconciliation, in fact he was broadly addressing Indians not Indian Muslims, who are always perched on their high horse with their noses turned up towards Pakistan, much more disrespectful than Hindus or Sikhs in most cases.

Well, it may hurt many members here. But, atleast for the outside world, the truth is -

Musharraf is nobody.

Naturally, he can't expect any respect if he talks opposite to the likes of people.

What a dumb molvi.He should have bothered to check stats first.I think Musharraf did not say that we have more muslims because he did not want to embarrass molvi.

Why you always end up holding the least important point in your hand?

Does it really matter??

Don't worry about Pakistan's domestic issues which you are painting with your brush of disinformation, worry about the minorities your government is burning, torturing, and extinguishing in India. Next time maybe Musharraf should point these things out right on your faces to get the crowd really going, instead of come in a humble manner seeking peace.

Same goes for for you and Musharraf.

We can expect this type of response to Mush, cuz Muslims, a class lower then Dalits, majority Hindu take them as traitors or terrorist, living on the edge. They have no choice just to respond that way to show their allegiance with state. Otherwise they might receive more back lash from Hindu extremist parties. But again i said before root cause of terrorism lies in poverty and tyranny.

Not again.... :hitwall:

I am Hindu living in India. There is no necessity for me to be in contact with any Muslims. But I have a considerable percentage of Muslim friends, Muslim lecturers and Muslim idols. My college is named after a Hindu saint, my university is named after a Hindu saint, and we have many Muslims as faculty members and students.

Yes, there is poverty among Indian Muslims. But so it is among Hindus. And we will strive hard to make sure no INDIAN is suffered with poverty.

P.S. : There are Muslims working in Hindu temples, too. They also believe in Hindu Gods, pray with us and show their respect as much as a Hindu. And they do this in their PERSONAL lives.

I can provide you the full details for confirmation, but I am not sure that I should disclose my location here.

Last edited:
We can expect this type of response to Mush, cuz Muslims, a class lower then Dalits, majority Hindu take them as traitors or terrorist, living on the edge. They have no choice just to respond that way to show their allegiance with state. Otherwise they might receive more back lash from Hindu extremist parties. But again i said before root cause of terrorism lies in poverty and tyranny.

Thats a blatant lie, there are enough number of muslim leaders who take a confrontational / communal line w/o worrying abt a 'backlash'. On the other hand, most muslims are as patriotic as any other, and if they act like one some pakistanis resort to their character assasination, that they report to their 'brahmin' master :p

Ur ignorancs is willing yet involuntary, its fed by ur need to believe indian muslims can not be part of india, just the same way some hindu fundamentalists think. u r the same :)

Most Indians however are not with intolerance, and we'll prevail :)

What is so special about PDF that you Quote them when you your self can't become a member , Well you can but just for a while, I have no grudges about that forum but just tell me except my course mate Pshamim is there anyone qualified to talk on defence issues:angry:
Sir, i dont understand,i think your confused. In my browsing of PDF(again, i dont mean PFF-this forum!) there was no one called Pshamim. I think he's on a forum called defence-talk(IIRC Munir and some other guys mention his name).

I think we have the most qualified educated people from every field and no one can match us , Including me we have the highest number of PHDs in a TT
And where am i denying that there are qualified people here?
There will be a time when this forum will be the hottest place on the board and everyone would like to be a part,
I would be a happy man if that happens.
But soon we the TT and Mods have to decide that a person introduces him self we access him and then he gets a membership. That will put some strain on the mods but I think it has become imperative to see who we let in .
Again, i dont really understand how is this relevant to my post? Is it me whom you think ought not to be on this forum? I shall leave should you think that. I have high respect for you even when i disagree with your views.

Was this a reply to me Sir? For you did not address the points of my post?

Why should we declare the LoC as IB? Why is it your way or no way?

Its a LoC for a reason. Otherwise it would have been IB from the very begining.

Just to remind you ... thats not Indian Governments way
Indian Govts way is to incorporate entire state of J and K.
LoC is somewhere between all our ways.

While you may not Blain. But the posts, and a majority of them on this forum, let alone forums like PDF do make it clear in NO uncertain terms that they shed crocodile tears for Indian Muslims just to highlight what Pakistan offers them-their own land.

And if Pakistani's were REALLY concerned about the plight of Muslims, why does Pakistan do nothing about the Taliban killing and blowing up buildings every third day in Pakistan? Why are there apologetics of Taliban on even this board? Why are there more Muslims killed in Pakistan yearly? Why did Pakistan carry on supporting Taliban when it became clear that they were introducing inhumane laws there?

Why was Pakistan supporting terrorism in Kashmir AFTER it became clear 1997 onwards, that terrorists were also blowing up bombs and themselves indiscriminately in public markets? We'rnt Muslims being killed there instead of the Indian Army?

Allow me to tell you why-because these tears are not real. They are for show, because Pakistan, like most other countries-deems its interest to come first before ideological affiliations.

Lastly blain, do you actually think that residents of Pakistan think that they are Pakistani's or Muslims first? Because people of Pakistan have still not been able to answer that question. And while you and a few other educated and modern people might know the obvious ideal answer to that question, a significant percentage of the people there DONT-and many of them are not uneducated.
Pakistan becomes a nation as a whole only when against India.

Hypocracy.

if i ask you the same question what right India has to question the plight of Tamils in Sri Lanka?

You can not give any credit to the statment by a Muslim Indian leader who is bound by his political compulsions. All he cares for his political gains being an MP of the majority Hindu party.

Let us look at the reason why would a religious Muslim leader will act as a turky because they fear a mass murder and massacar of Muslims in India if they did not side with Hindu sentiment.

Not long ago we have seen how Bajrang dal were forcing their decision on Muslim clerics to issue fatwa that Muslims are safe in India lolz.

An honest debate begins with freedom of speech. He is the repesentative of Indian Muslims in the Indian Parliament. I dont understand this flimsy arguement. You think peace will come to the region if Indian Muslims change their views? Muslims in India love Sachin Tendulkar as much as Hindus in India love Sania Mirza. We love A.R rehman as much as Lata Mangeshkar. It is a part of our upbringing. We were brought up on love, not hate. And that is secularism.

Representative of Indian Muslims? Howcome ? Is there any separate voting system for Muslims in India ?

Is there any Muslim political party in India ?

he is not representative of Muslims but the rep of majority Hindu political party that had got him elected.

Otherwise Modi was also voted by Muslims can you call him rep of Muslims who had massacared 5000 Muslims in Gujrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom