What's new

We dont care about Pakistan, but we would like to have relations....

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Some excerpts:

The visit was confirmed by Israeli President Isaac Herzog, who said he received the Pakistani expatriates. He spoke about the visit at the World Economic Forum in Davos on Thursday, saying it “showed me the great change” taking place in the aftermath of the Abraham Accords.

“This was an amazing experience because we haven’t had a group of Pakistani leaders in Israel ever in such scope and that all stemmed from the Abraham Accords, meaning Jew and Muslim can dwell together in the region,” he said.

For Israel, while the delegation was small and did not involve Pakistani officials, it marked somewhat of a milestone in its relations with Pakistan coming after other Muslim states have changed course and agreed to normalize ties with Israel. That’s despite Israel’s continuing occupation of lands the Palestinians want for a future state.

[/b]

Last edited:
I wonder why the Israeli president would take so much time and effort to welcome some meaningless group of people from the US?

Why is Israel trying to portray the visit as a milestone in relations with Pakistan when the visit didn't include any visitors from Pakistan? Read the bold part.

i told u guys, we Pakistanis underestimate ourselves. But the others specially our opponents know what value we can bring in to them.

And in case for a micro small country like Israel, is a goldmine waiting to be exploited.

i told u guys, we Pakistanis underestimate ourselves. But the others specially our opponents know what value we can bring in to them.

And in case for a micro small country like Israel, is a goldmine waiting to be exploited.

We are no position to exploit anyone. FFS we can't even mine the actual gold in our own country, let alone take advantage of any metaphorical gold.

Besides, if you've watched South Park you'll know how Jews feel about their gold. :omghaha:

In all seriousness, there is a lot we could learn from Israel's example, unfortunately our leadership class is not wired that way. Their leaders are phsyically and spiritually dedicated to Israel 100%. That's why this tiny little nation has the capabilities it has, the people are the same.

These people made the first practical version of drip irrigation in 1959. We're still flooding fields. Do you think our agriculturalists would be bothered to use their 60 year old technology if we establish relations with Israel tomorrow? Absolutely not. The tech is widely available and has been for decades, our waderas aren't interested. What benefit could we possibly get? Other than better retirement benefits for you know who.

Last edited:
There are alot of “dajjal k sathi” these days within so-called muslims all over the world…..inka “ikhlaas” saaf zahir ha…..
Destined straight to hell forever.
Ye naam k musalman dozakh enjoy kerainge…..kerlo dunia kay 70 saal “enjoy” kerlo khul k

I don't understand the duplicity by the Israelis. On one hand they claim they have zero interest in having relations with Pakistan. On the other hand they are making headlines after receiving US Pakistani delegation. In the same breath the Israeli leader claims this is a great change. Can anyone describe the great change to me because the government of Pakistan has already rejected all claims of visit.

Last edited:
main objectives of Pakistan's enemies:

1. eliminate imran khan
2. plant puppet govt
3. default pakistan
4. give up kashmir
5. recognize israel
6. surrender nuclear assets
7. prevent pakistan from joining russia/china camp
8. destroy KPK/FATA/Khorasan region

We are no position to exploit anyone. FFS we can't even mine the actual gold in our own country, let alone take advantage of any metaphorical gold.

Besides, if you've watched South Park you'll know how Jews feel about their gold. :omghaha:

In all seriousness, there is a lot we could learn from Israel's example, unfortunately our leadership class is not wired that way. Their leaders are phsyically and spiritually dedicated to Israel 100%. That's why this tiny little nation has the capabilities it has, the people are the same.

These people made the first practical version of drip irrigation in 1959. We're still flooding fields. Do you think our agriculturalists would be bothered to use their 60 year old technology if we establish relations with Israel tomorrow? Absolutely not. The tech is widely available and has been for decades, our waderas aren't interested. What benefit could we possibly get? Other than better retirement benefits for you know who.
ahh the british man being loyal to its little pet.

Like i said before let us people of Pakistan worry abt it.... ok?

We know better what we r and arnt.

ahh the british man being loyal to its little pet.

Like i said before let us people of Pakistan worry abt it.... ok?

We know better what we r and arnt.

Ahh patriotism, the last bastion of the scoundrel.

When you have no ability to counter an arguement, pretend to be more patriotic.

I have a Pakistani passport, so you can take your fake bravado, roll it up and stick it somewhere sideways.

I love how you people know better. It's got you to being a complete third world shithole and a banana republic.

You only have to step outside to guage the auqat of the Pakistani in Pakistan. Tarmac roads for the vehicles of the rich, dirt tracks on the side of the road for the pedestrian to walk on.

lol
You guys need to get over this stupidity.
There is no "goldmine" for them to be exploited, except your nuclear arms that are a threat to their expansion between the Euphrates and Nile as per their scriptures.
You see, they don't forget their origins nor their duty as a people while you lot forget everything trying to "fit in".

lol
You guys need to get over this stupidity.
There is no "goldmine" for them to be exploited, except your nuclear arms that are a threat to their expansion between the Euphrates and Nile as per their scriptures.
You see, they don't forget their origins nor their duty as a people while you lot forget everything trying to "fit in".

You got to admit. The Israelis are lately making all efforts to get Pakistan's attention. Whatever their reasons may be.

You got to admit. The Israelis are lately making all efforts to get Pakistan's attention. Whatever their reasons may be.
TWO hundred percent correct and reality is that israel wants to establish at least good relations with pakistan if diplomatic one is not possible at the moment and nothing wrong in it.

How can Pakistani love Israel?

Israel attempted two times to destroy Pakistan Nuclear Assets.

That is enough for the people of Pakistan to understand the Israelis ‘’love’’ for Pakistan

How can Pakistani love Israel?

Israel attempted two times to destroy Pakistan Nuclear Assets.

That is enough for the people of Pakistan to understand the Israelis ‘’love’’ for Pakistan

They couldn't destroy it conventionally. Now they seek to destroy it covertly.

Of course we remember these attempts.

Back
Top Bottom