What's new

"We can erase Armenia from the map", says Imran Khan...

Some of them clearly. But overall they're just like everyone else. But one thing they have in common with Israelis is they can get very bigoted towards Indians, calling them scum.

I don't know Armenians personally, but gauging from Kim Kardashian it doesn't look any good.

LOL Imran khan is a clown, not sure what is he smoking

LOL Look at this Indian clown. I guess he hasn't lynched any Indian Muslims today.

What is the point of qouting from an old azz article besides the qoute used itself can't even be verified..

What is next we gonna post qoutes and articles from 1993

What is the point of qouting from an old azz article besides the qoute used itself can't even be verified..

What is next we gonna post qoutes and articles from 1993

It is a BS source and a BS article. No world leader says such a thing about another country. Besides India would be the first country we would like to erase from the map.

Armenia is irrelevant for Pakistan.

LOL Imran khan is a clown, not sure what is he smoking
he is the leader whom:

1 own army is kicking out with help of USA

2 even the CHINA is not help him also

3 now only he can become small minister from KPK tribal zones with help of friends TALIBAN

ha ha
. ha ha

he is the leader whom:

1 own army is kicking out with help of USA

2 even the CHINA is not help him also

3 now only he can become small minister from KPK tribal zones with help of friends TALIBAN

ha ha
. ha ha

He is coming back to power you fanatic fool. Stupid Indian scammer.

Why is Armenia always pleading Pakistan to recognise it? 🤔 Don't they already have super power India on their side? 🤔

Last edited:
He is coming back to power you fanatic fool. Stupid Indian scammer.
no no :)

the elections are delay by the generals

next.. they are disqualifying him

just like same in INDIA... BJP is powerful, same like ARMY in PAK

now congress RAUL GHANDI the ITALIAN is disqualify

whatsapp_image_2023-03-24_at_14.18.56.jpeg

he should go back to CRICKET.. making the new team of LAHORE ZAKHMI :D

no no :)

the elections are delay by the generals

next.. they are disqualifying him

just like same in INDIA... BJP is powerful, same like ARMY in PAK

now congress RAUL GHANDI the ITALIAN is disqualify

whatsapp_image_2023-03-24_at_14.18.56.jpeg

he should go back to CRICKET.. making the new team of LAHORE ZAKHMI :D

You really are a Modi ka scrotum, aren't you?

Greeks want to create a Greece-India alliance that is a counter-reflection of the Turkish-Pakistani alliance and to do this their media write whatever indian community likes and its usualy anti pakistan propaganda.
Follow Paul Antonopoulos in twitter for some little example, he and indians are making circle j*rk off by speaking nonsense about Turks and Pakistanis.

Sounds like bullshit. As we all know Imran Khan has much bigger problems than Armenia.

@Foinikas Do you know who is the owner of this newspaper?
The guys on this forum told me that it's a pro-Indian Australian Greek site. I'm not sure,but I think some articles are written by Indians too?

I didn't know all that,some people here told me about it. And don't pay attention to it. It's not even based on Greece.

Doesn't sound like something IK would say, so I call propaganda. He might make stupid statements sometimes, but he is consistent about being against war, and provocations.

Maybe he mistakes Armenia with America.

Maybe, I made those mistakes, sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom