What's new

We are ready for our foes. A foe state is always a foe state.

That's an OVERKILL for BD........

Our Kolkata Police will be enough for them............

Please list order of battle for Kolkata police, including weapons systems. Don't troll dude.

Have you heard of "Forces Plan 2030"? It will create a force comparable to what India has in the whole of the NorthEast.:D

Please list order of battle for Kolkata police, including weapons systems. Don't troll dude.

Have you heard of "Forces Plan 2030"? It will create a force comparable to what India has in the whole of the NorthEast.:D

Ya Ya, I have heard of it...........

I also heard that BD will have few submarines by now.........

Also, what happened to talks of transfer of USS Enterprise to BD?

BTW, don't spread LIES.........I have never TROLLED on this forum....let alone BD "DEFENSE" section!!!

Way to ruin the thread guys....no one cares what the Indian Army/Kolkata Police or Forces Plan 2030 is....this thread was/is all about our now departed (temporarily) Major.

Last edited:
Ya Ya, I have heard of it...........

I also heard that BD will have few submarines by now.........

Also, what happened to talks of transfer of USS Enterprise to BD?

BTW, don't spread LIES.........I have never TROLLED on this forum....let alone BD "DEFENSE" section!!!

One of it's elements will be 10 squadrons of modern fighter planes - 160 in total.

You Indians will have to spread your forces so thin that you would be hopelessly outmatched whether facing Pakistan, China or BD.

Lol. Bangladesh is not even worth as an enemy for India. You guys are more like a pest problem.

Are you looking for an opportunity to test that out? Isn't it dumb to go around looking for trouble, when there is none?

That's an OVERKILL for BD........

Our Kolkata Police will be enough for them............

No longer, the rate at which they are decapitated by Didi. Soumen Mitra was one of the best officers available, and instead they have as a head one of the most notoriously corrupt. I don't think those 16,000 men and women are what they used to be.

Lel, nah mate don't take it the wrong way. Just never expect to meet someone from Kolkata online. :)

Oh well, apropos of nothing, I don't suppose you know how Bangals and Ghotis loathe each other (with the utmost cordiality, of course) in West Bengal.

There're a lot of Bengalis around on the Indian side. At least a dozen or so. Plus a Calcutta Sardar.

well now that the show is over can a mod please lock this thread.. temporarily at least.. till the major is resurrected...

well now that the show is over can a mod please lock this thread.. temporarily at least.. till the major is resurrected...

Oh bhai...........abhi to me aya hu.........

PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI MERE DOST!!!!

Are you looking for an opportunity to test that out? Isn't it dumb to go around looking for trouble, when there is none?
Hmm you have point. Bangladesh and India really have any major problem except for the illegal migration issue.

It seems to me like the OP suffers from Stockholm Syndrome. If he had known his nation's history he won't call us an enemy of his state.

Hmm you have point. Bangladesh and India really have any major problem except for the illegal migration issue.

It seems to me like the OP suffers from Stockholm Syndrome. If he had known his nation's history he won't call us an enemy of his state.

The OP? He's different! He is the most wonderful thing to happen to PDF since Norma Jean Baker did a model shoot.

Please, PLEASE don't criticise him, He has delicate and sensitive feelings. Seriously, encourage him.

yeah I saw you came, unzipped pants and lowered your bottom on this thread.. and thats exactly why I want the thread locked.. :)

ashleel-hai-ye-launda-3-idiots-dialogues-memes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom