What's new

We are ready for our foes. A foe state is always a foe state.

Alright here you go!
Ok, I have made a mistake. Now you make it perfect with the correct grammar (there is no such thing as pure or fake grammar)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .

OH my ALLAH .

iN SPOKEN english we never use grammar to much. it;s all about 10%. And in the written part u can use the spoken English terms with easily. What i have done.

Yah u r correct. But what i wrote that is also correct . Ask ur father or ur teacher . make a screen shot of my post and let them see.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .

OH my ALLAH .

iN SPOKEN english we never use grammar to much. it;s all about 10%. And in the written part u can use the spoken English terms with easily. What i have done.

Yah u r correct. But what i wrote that is also correct . Ask ur father or ur teacher . make a screen shot of my post and let them see.
Sad really Sad ... and the best part - Quote "You are justifying your badly spoken and written English" - GuardianSr.

Sad really Sad ... and the best part - Quote "You are justifying your badly spoken and written English" - GuardianSr.

It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom