What's new

We are ready for our foes. A foe state is always a foe state.

sane and correct decision

a smart man always knows when to avoid a fight.
he is as legit as one can get. his posts are the written manifestations of Shekh Hasina's Menopause moments.
I think we will see USA reconsidering its plans to look for an able partner to police the southern part of the globe
you are preaching the converted

we need defense analysts. who can put their foot where their mouth is (or something like that)

I've got a stitch in my side....

Ei @Major d1 cheleta je pagol hoiya geche! Her laiga amago ekhon Indiar atom bomb khaite hoibo dekhtachi! She ki Londone jaiya ektu beshi poriman mod gaja khaitache naki? Allah!! Tar kopale ta hoile onek dukkho ache, tar chakrita choila jabo giya!!

Kono bhoi nai, korta, protyek dyeshei samarik abhigyer dorkar ase ki na. Chakri thakbo, amago chakri dibo.

And I am working for defence system more then 10 years . dn't try to teach me. My all thread r included with political faces with diplomatic relations. May be u dnt know what is defence analyzing. And what does defence analyst mean. So u need to keep ur comments for urself.

@Joe Shearer- what i know that is non ur concern. malus are always malu. U live in rendia, and know better abt bd defence system better thn me?? holly crow. He is UK ? Say he lives in UK. U need to go to primary school . Uk and US English version isn;t same. and i think u dn't know abt UK lan . I am confirmed abt that . U r under indian poverty line. And dnt think u r genius. Only idiots think like that . Still now living under British ruling administration.

I dnt feel shame for randis. bcz they are out of their knowledge.

Amare dhoira felse.

Not only is he in the Army, but he is also reshaping the English language.

Holy Cow has now become Holy Crow.

Touche...

I heard that Indians love crow. bcz of ritual aspect. So i didnt say holy COW. Said Holy Crow . After all They respect that dirty bird.

Amare dhoira felse.

jodi tumi bangla jano. taile banglay kotha bolo. dekhai banglay tomar dour kototuku.

And I am working for defence system more then 10 years . dn't try to teach me. My all thread r included with political faces with diplomatic relations. May be u dnt know what is defence analyzing. And what does defence analyst mean. So u need to keep ur comments for urself.

Tell no. What mins defence analyst?

d-fence-defense-sign.jpg

@Joe Shearer- what i know that is non ur concern. malus are always malu. U live in rendia, and know better abt bd defence system better thn me?? holly crow. He is UK ? Say he lives in UK. U need to go to primary school . Uk and US English version isn;t same. and i think u dn't know abt UK lan . I am confirmed abt that . U r under indian poverty line. And dnt think u r genius. Only idiots think like that . Still now living under British ruling administration.

Pal U really need to edit your post with correct grammar before....

MajorBD'S post: 8517659 said:

Even BD'S trying to insult Duh... must admit pole vaulter skills...

I heard that Indians love crow. bcz of ritual aspect. So i didnt say holy COW. Said Holy Crow . After all They respect that dirty bird.

jodi tumi bangla jano. taile banglay kotha bolo. dekhai banglay tomar dour kototuku.

Tomar moto ponditer samne kar aspordha bangla koe. Ami to bhange ingrazitei habu dubu khai.

No, you're relatively new here and I haven't been around too much recently, so I'll forgive you for thinking that. It's common on the internet anyway to default a person's gender to male.

All men on the internet are men.

All women on the internet are men, too.

All children on the internet are FBI agents.

I'm a lady.

I am sorry, since you don't know Bengali, and since you don't know this particular idiot, you are missing the funniest thread on PDF for the last ten years. OK for as long as I've been a member.

Last edited:
Tomar moto ponditer samne kar aspordha bangla koe. Ami to bhange i

I am sorry, since you don't know Bengali, and since you don't know this particular idiot, you are missing the funniest thread on PDF for the last ten years. OK for as long as I've been a member.

taile r ki kora . Nijer nak bacao.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom