What's new

We are ready for our foes. A foe state is always a foe state.

@Joe Shearer----- Don't worry bro- Bari bari sahar main choti choti bat hota hain. forget it . r argue na korle moja koi ? After all tomake ami daoli dekhbo amake tumi daily ... condition hobe daily soup ar moto ;;;;

@Joe Shearer----- :cheers:.....

And plz chk ur email bro -

Bro.. all are here .... lol .. Enjoying this post with full validity ; :D

I sincerely believe there is a moderator position available.

Having a professional from the field with considerable experience in defence with all round knowledge of politics and strategy makes major a suitable candidate.

I also say 'aye' the motion with with a proposal to make him moderator....

But that strategy of India and BD will be enemies.. I m thinking how India can use cold start against BD. This is a really complicated situation... I guess we might be caught pants down ...

Good we found a new moderator.. or else it was becoming difficult to manage PDF.. too much disorganised and no rules/law at all. New insights will help this forum..

No prob Major... Ajke theke onno realation hobe.. Asa kori . Cheers.

I would like to suggest my Post Thread to all of my friends. I can say it is not the same at a time with anyone else. I can't say i know everything. I am servicing my defence system for 10 years. But In dfenece system I just took some position for mine. Geo-politics and Control Strategy. In the same object to military purpose too.

@Skull and Bones.... Bro.. If PDF think i am capable for that - Then i will be happy . If not - I also will be happy .

The whole post got me thinking....especially I am wondering most about the 'red' part.....lots of things coming to mind...!!!! :P

Public Affairs Officer (they've different titles in different nations).

When I request photos to release to the public, many of which can be found here:

https://defence.pk/threads/nordic-defense-news-pictures-videos-and-history.347504/page-40

I go to a PAO who screens the photos and authorizes or disallows them for release. This is our PAO Fenrik (Second Lieutenant) Brendefur:

20160405_00400.t57172368.m800.x333d1cf8.jpg

It's the same with service information. I can and have produced my service records, photos of me during exercises and all the supporting evidence needed to gain the Professional title on PDF:

https://defence.pk/members/technogaianist.170351/

I know the Bangladeshi military is the same with public releases. That's coming from a PAO, not general staff.

I'm not doubting your claim, just challenging you since I served in a military (the RNoAF) and military personal don't take kindly to people impersonating us.

But that you don't know some of the common terms is disconcerting to say the least. If you can produce credentials, then welcome into the exclusive PDF Professional club... if not then:tsk:.

Anyway, it's about 4:30am and my newborn is finally quieting down, so I'm going to get to bed before I go delirious.

God Natt
Your PAO has stolen my heart !

Who care u old man ? India is an enemy state of Bangladesh. It is final. Wake up from ur confusion.

Ok Take a revenge if you survive from sinking in sea. Soon BD is goig to submerge in sea.

Wow! This is really One of the best thread which I have come cross after a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom