What's new

We are ready for our foes. A foe state is always a foe state.

Now we must do "insaaf" and get this moderator/admin post awarded.. anything less will lead to riots..

that act of not awarding Major Saab will be a sign of growing right wing agenda here..

Public Affairs Officer (they've different titles in different nations).

When I request photos to release to the public, many of which can be found here:

https://defence.pk/threads/nordic-defense-news-pictures-videos-and-history.347504/page-40

I go to a PAO who screens the photos and authorizes or disallows them for release. This is our PAO Fenrik (Second Lieutenant) Brendefur:

20160405_00400.t57172368.m800.x333d1cf8.jpg

It's the same with service information. I can and have produced my service records, photos of me during exercises and all the supporting evidence needed to gain the Professional title on PDF:

https://defence.pk/members/technogaianist.170351/

I know the Bangladeshi military is the same with public releases. That's coming from a PAO, not general staff.

I'm not doubting your claim, just challenging you since I served in a military (the RNoAF) and military personal don't take kindly to people impersonating us.

But that you don't know some of the common terms is disconcerting to say the least. If you can produce credentials, then welcome into the exclusive PDF Professional club... if not then:tsk:.

Anyway, it's about 4:30am and my newborn is finally quieting down, so I'm going to get to bed before I go delirious.

God Natt
Off topic but I have dived into trans-humanism and would appreciate a few web resources.
Thanx

@Major d1 how do you plan to defend against the gushing water from our dozens of dams on every river entering into BD if we decide to open the lockgates? :)
Abe fattu tu ek mare huye admi ko e sawal kayko pucha be ? Insaniat nam ki koi chij hey ki teri pas ?Tu lash ko flood water se vasha dena chata hey ?

@Major d1 how do you plan to defend against the gushing water from our dozens of dams on every river entering into BD if we decide to open the lockgates? :)

We have enough water . If u lock all of those gate we have nothing to care. But In the rainy season u ppl open those gates for saving ur ppl. What a luck.

china theke ode pani ase. china pani bondho kore dile sahara moruvumi hoye jabe .
There are many states in india where water is more valuable than their wifes . ar oi chutiaya rainman pani waste korte chay.

We have enough water . If u lock all of those gate we have nothing to care. But In the rainy season u ppl open those gates for saving ur ppl. What a luck.

I am not talking about blocking it, but releasing it at once. :D

china theke ode pani ase. china pani bondho kore dile sahara moruvumi hoye jabe .

Nope. :)

One of it's elements will be 10 squadrons of modern fighter planes - 160 in total.

You Indians will have to spread your forces so thin that you would be hopelessly outmatched whether facing Pakistan, China or BD.

BD doesn't have strategic depth, what is the length and breadth of BD? We can bomb every military installation in BD with ease, those imaginary planes won't get to fly even in imagination. But we don't even need to fire a single bullet, our dams can wash all of BD down to the Bay of Bengal. :D

@Major d1 did you really try to impersonate a bd defence official? you need to come clean on your claims..

No need any clarification on that issue. U may blv or not . Thats up to u .

I am not talking about blocking it, but releasing it at once. :D

Nope. :)

BD doesn't have strategic depth, what is the length and breadth of BD? We can bomb every military installation in BD with ease, those imaginary planes won't get to fly even in imagination. But we don't even need to fire a single bullet, our dams can wash all of BD down to the Bay of Bengal. :D

Yes yes. Ur water comes from china. Ganga. etce. If u releasing at once yes many area will be flooded at a time. But that doesn't mean we will down under water in a whole . This discrimination made u happy ? U can't, never will do that . Bcz if u do that china will take her position. U need bullet to kill us. And same here.

Until very recently we had been in the dark about an impending danger that has the potential to destroy our existence. The $200 billion worth river--link project undertaken by India will devastate our water resources and consequently our ecology and economy. The rivers will dry up, draught will reign all the year round and salinity will make our once fertile land impotent. Though the concerned government agencies are guilty of pressing the alarm button unforgivably late all is not over yet. Gearing up public pressure by means of creating mass-awareness, a uniformity opinion among the political parties in this issue and voicing our realistic concern in the international forums are immediate necessities to make India forsake this destructive project or at least to make sure that the project doesn't harm Bangladesh.

Bangladesh is not a desert, but the over exploitation of its natural resources has gradually been converting this beautiful green land into an arid and environmentally catastrophic country. It is high time to take up plans for combating environmental degradation and the desertification process right now, otherwise we will have to pay a high price in the near future. In the backdrop of India's intention of diverting water from all the trans-boundary rivers entering Bangladesh, we in Bangladesh need international support to deal with the situation. The upper riparian countries should not be allowed to unilaterally withdraw water causing serious threat to the lower riparian countries.

India and Bangladesh will also remain at the mercy of China, which could withhold water for power generation and irrigation during the dry season and release water during the flood season with catatrophic consequences for eastern South Asia.

Yes yes. Ur water comes from china. Ganga. etce.

Read geography or check google map.

If u releasing at once yes many area will be flooded at a time. But that doesn't mean we will down under water in a whole . This discrimination made u happy ? U can't, never will do that . Bcz if u do that china will take her position. U need bullet to kill us. And same here.

Everything in BD will be washed down to BoB within minutes, no need to fire anything. :)

Until very recently we had been in the dark about an impending danger that has the potential to destroy our existence. The $200 billion worth river--link project undertaken by India will devastate our water resources and consequently our ecology and economy. The rivers will dry up, draught will reign all the year round and salinity will make our once fertile land impotent. Though the concerned government agencies are guilty of pressing the alarm button unforgivably late all is not over yet. Gearing up public pressure by means of creating mass-awareness, a uniformity opinion among the political parties in this issue and voicing our realistic concern in the international forums are immediate necessities to make India forsake this destructive project or at least to make sure that the project doesn't harm Bangladesh.

Bangladesh is not a desert, but the over exploitation of its natural resources has gradually been converting this beautiful green land into an arid and environmentally catastrophic country. It is high time to take up plans for combating environmental degradation and the desertification process right now, otherwise we will have to pay a high price in the near future. In the backdrop of India's intention of diverting water from all the trans-boundary rivers entering Bangladesh, we in Bangladesh need international support to deal with the situation. The upper riparian countries should not be allowed to unilaterally withdraw water causing serious threat to the lower riparian countries.

India and Bangladesh will also remain at the mercy of China, which could withhold water for power generation and irrigation during the dry season and release water during the flood season with catatrophic consequences for eastern South Asia.

This is not your writing, always provide source.

Read geography or check google map.

Everything in BD will be washed down to BoB within minutes, no need to fire anything. :)

This is not your writing, always provide source.

U are living in a earth and here we recommend some laws. India isn't a village nor Bangladesh. U should concentrate about ur 7 sisters. what is tied up with us. If we cut the line - India will be divided into 10 parts.

Back
Top Bottom