What's new

"We are desperate for money’: Pakistan's Imran Khan flies into political storm in Saudi Arabia

So we are willing to overlook the Saudi torture and butchering of a journalist because we need money and ground realities trump feelings? Wow, that humanism went out the window pretty fast.

@Nilgiri @Psychic @Metanoia @LeGenD

You are saying this.

Hahaha Hahahaha hahaha

I had a rough Monday. The grocery Store guard shot between my two Trips to get haldi and then dhaniya.

I needed this.

Thanks

Pakistan must be ready to secure Saudi Arabia should its enemies try to create a civil war within the Kingdom.

Pakistan can't allow Saudi Arabia to fall in the hands of the enemy as there are 3 million Pakistanis resident in the Kingdom.

He is a loose cannon with no understanding of impact of words the PM chooses to use. On top of that he is surrounded by clowns.

So we are willing to overlook the Saudi torture and butchering of a journalist because we need money and ground realities trump feelings? Wow, that humanism went out the window pretty fast.

Interestingly, PTI and PPP were the ones opposing the participation of Pakistani troops in Yemen during Nawaz's tenure.
At that time, "humanism" was their priority.

Pakistanis are so gullible, So what if the western countries have pulled out? so what if one man got killed? There is a man that UK had given political asylum who is the father of bori band lashain and another economic hitman has applied for asylum now who successfully has put Pakistan at the verge of bankruptcy. They never raise even an eyebrow when Israeli kills Palestinians or when Indians kill Kashmiris.

Its high time Pakistanis start thinking only about Pakistan, whatever happens in the world is not our concern.

He is a loose cannon with no understanding of impact of words the PM chooses to use. On top of that he is surrounded by clowns.
Why don't you help him? lol rather than wasting your precious words on forum.

Situation is not good for Pakistan economy. IK has to deal with 10 years of mess, which bigger then k2 .

What a sorry state of affairs my beloved country is dealing with! Thanks to the likes of corrupt politicians and front men like Shafi Sewhani who have sent all their children out of Pakistan to enjoy the fruits of their corruption . I don't see any of the money coming back nor the criminals who have fled the country with the precious funds which could've been put to good use.

Last edited:

@Desert Fox We have too, the situation is extremely dire.

For some members who would advertently mention Yemen, that was and is still is the correct decision. Everyone situation is different and should be handled accordingly.

We are not desperate to set our relationship with Saudia. Pakistan has its historical relationship with Saudia.

Killing of one journalist is not a strong point to left any diplomatic relationship.

If Saudia want to supporting Pakistan then there is not negative point, even we are submitting to IMF for loans against highest interest.

Diplomacy is not a child work to compare it with micro dysfunction.

ویسے بھی یہاں ایسے جاہل کافی ہیں جو چرس اور

ایفیڈرین بیچنے والے کی گرفتاری کے اکثر چلاتے ھیں

:smokin: آئی ایس آئی مردہ باد
I today americans lend you some aid you will condemn saudis for sure

I today americans lend you some aid you will condemn saudis for sure

Without economic and financial stability which is home grown your state doomed to failure

You have to learn to stand up by yourselves
Where are your entrepreneurs and business leaders these last seventy years.

You can't keep blaming the world and your leaders .
You elected these idiots.

Country of two hundred million Looking for small handouts not very inspiring

Back
Top Bottom