What's new

We are billionaires, let Pakistanis suffer

I wonder what Tameem will do when Nawaz Sharif runs away to Ksa this time. I feel bad for the guy.

“Where are these politicians getting the money from?” asked a frustrated Pakistani in Dubai, who came to know that the building he lived in is owned by Ali and Hasnain Dar’s HDS Group.

above is exaggeration its not right HDS is a commercial tower , this part is made up.

So did you ever get the answer to this question?

No, I have not come across any such principle or ruling that deal with this situation...

here are some situations:

Scenario 1:

A inherit property from his father, which he knows that his father earned from illegal sources or he may have heard that his father was blamed to be a corrupt officer... and if the trace of the property is possible and there are claimant(s) to that property, then the rule shall be "It can be claimed" and taken away through court, otherwise he may hold with no issue.

Scenario 2:

If the property is pursued by government, after discovering that the officer who earned it was corrupt and did financial frauds, and if such property is claimed by government then it may be claimed and taken away, otherwise he may hold with no issue.

Scenario 3: if one's conscience is not satisfied with it, then he may wakf or charity it, if there are no claimants.

Scenario 4: if there are no claimants, no trace then the one who inherit may hold. only his father who earned it through illegal means shall bear the burden.

Remember the rule in Riba: that even if you have earned your whole money/assets through interest, and then repent, you are not suppose to return the interest to the so called aggrieved parties.

but I have not come across any principle about it..... Above was only my Qiyas.

P.S. just got a chance to discuss it with our lawyer: he says like in contracts the benefit and responsibility shall be transferred as it is to those who inherit, in language of law its called "kanuna".
so one who inherit shall be responsible, he cannot claim that he is the rightful owner, if its challenged... So I was wrong that in case if there are no claimants and he knows that his father did corruption, he is responsible for possessing it. Umar bin Abdul Aziz when came to power, he halted all the royal property which the family had earned during their rule.

I think someone live in a house some 200 kanal alone......... oh i forgot he has dogs with him

An Epic PTIANS trait, Short on arguments….go personal, go abusive:lol:…nonetheless keep it up:coffee:

IK has teached them well

I wonder what Tameem will do when Nawaz Sharif runs away to Ksa this time. I feel bad for the guy.

keep wondering, between he has come back and his party is ruling Punjab :D

I think someone live in a house some 200 kanal alone......... oh i forgot he has dogs with him

Nothing compared to what the Shariff's own. In Model Town Lahore alone, they have three freaking huge houses. I think it will probably take me atleast an hour to write down the entire real estate owned by the Shariff family so i will not bother. Imran Khan bought that house with his own money that is well documented and anyone can see, while we all know from where the Shariff family made their money :D so lets not divulge into this.

Nothing compared to what the Shariff's own. In Model Town Lahore alone, they have three freaking huge houses. I think it will probably take me atleast an hour to write down the entire real estate owned by the Shariff family so i will not bother. Imran Khan bought that house with his own money that is well documented and anyone can see, while we all know from where the Shariff family made their money :D so lets not divulge into this.

Why not??? Model Town house is now Pmln secetrait

Where as the Raiwand area is not for decoration !!!

oh and people dont know from where Shariff family made their money, they speculate. Continue

The sprawling Raiwind estate of the Sharifs, spread over hundreds of acres, will pay nearly six million rupees as tax imposed on farmhouses in the new Punjab budget announced last week, it is learnt.

Sharif to pay highest farm tax on Raiwind Estate - thenews.com.pk

And who imposed this tax???? Pmln government !!!!

Why not??? Model Town house is now Pmln secetrait

Where as the Raiwand area is not for decoration !!!

oh and people dont know from where Shariff family made their money, they speculate. Continue

People know exactly where they made their money from, its not hard to figure it out if you reside in Lahore. The only reason they don't talk about it is because they value their lives :).

Excellent, hope they also pay taxes on Ittifaq Hospital, sugar mills, wheat mills and tons of other businesses that are owned by the families.

If Im not mistaken in 90s one of Nawaz's children had a yellow ferrari in Lahore.

and this Ishaq Dar who himself claimed that he used to eat from lunger in data darbar cause he havent had money to buy food, his son is riding a yellow cab !! :chilli: and some who cannot even afford a cycle from their pocket are defending it... what a shame !!

Hamza Shahbaz has a red ferrari 360 modena. You can see him sometimes at night in Model Town, he takes it out for a spin. But please, ferrari is pocket change for Hamza Shahbaz. As far as he is concerned, he can give these cars to his personal body guards.

People know exactly where they made their money from, its not hard to figure it out if you reside in Lahore. The only reason they don't talk about it is because they value their lives :).

You need to see Murree if you think you know all about the property of Shariff family. And I just cant understand the modern trend. Sometime ago people used to say " Prove he is guilty " nowadays its " Prove he is innocent "
Excellent, hope they also pay taxes on Ittifaq Hospital, sugar mills, wheat mills and tons of other businesses that are owned by the families.

Hamza Shahbaz has a red ferrari 360 modena. You can see him sometimes at night in Model Town, he takes it out for a spin. But please, ferrari is pocket change for Hamza Shahbaz. As far as he is concerned, he can give these cars to his personal body guards.

Ittefaq Hospital + Sharif Medical City ( am not sure ) runs under a trust so i think ( again not sure ) they have to pay tax

rest are owned by different members of Family not just by NS or SS and they pay tax

And the family that can afford a farm house whose tax is only 6 mil they can afford Ferraris too !!!!

No, I have not come across any such principle or ruling that deal with this situation...

here are some situations:

Scenario 1:

A inherit property from his father, which he knows that his father earned from illegal sources or he may have heard that his father was blamed to be a corrupt officer... and if the trace of the property is possible and there are claimant(s) to that property, then the rule shall be "It can be claimed" and taken away through court, otherwise he may hold with no issue.

Scenario 2:

If the property is pursued by government, after discovering that the officer who earned it was corrupt and did financial frauds, and if such property is claimed by government then it may be claimed and taken away, otherwise he may hold with no issue.

Scenario 3: if one's conscience is not satisfied with it, then he may wakf or charity it, if there are no claimants.

Scenario 4: if there are no claimants, no trace then the one who inherit may hold. only his father who earned it through illegal means shall bear the burden.

Remember the rule in Riba: that even if you have earned your whole money/assets through interest, and then repent, you are not suppose to return the interest to the so called aggrieved parties.

but I have not come across any principle about it..... Above was only my Qiyas.

P.S. just got a chance to discuss it with our lawyer: he says like in contracts the benefit and responsibility shall be transferred as it is to those who inherit, in language of law its called "kanuna".
so one who inherit shall be responsible, he cannot claim that he is the rightful owner, if its challenged... So I was wrong that in case if there are no claimants and he knows that his father did corruption, he is responsible for possessing it. Umar bin Abdul Aziz when came to power, he halted all the royal property which the family had earned during their rule.
I've a vikram betaal story to tell you from indian mythology.Here Betaal is telling the story to king vikramaditya....

There once lived an old and pious man, renowned for his honesty.

One day his neighbor, a rich merchant comes to him with a request. The merchant was leaving on a voyage and wants the old man to safeguard his wealth, until his return. The old man agrees and with God as witness promises to protect and safeguard the merchant’s wealth. The old man then entrusts the safe keep of the merchant’s wealth to his son, from whom he takes an oath of propriety and honesty. Slowly the son starts dipping into the merchants wealth, people notice this and warn the old man of the son’s misdeeds.

The old man calls his son asks him to explain, he also reminds him of his oath on following the right path. The son rubbishes the accusations as rumors and the idle gossip of jealous people, who could bear to see his prosperity. The old man accepts the son’s explanation and things go on as before.

The merchant returns and demands his wealth. The old man calls his son, who hands over a quarter of the merchant’s wealth saying that is all there was. The merchant realizing that he has been cheated approaches the King. The King listens to the merchant’s complaint and summons the old man. The old man comes to the court with his son and handing him over to the King says “your majesty, the merchant is right. My son has confessed to the crime. Please punish him.” The king has the son flogged and imprisoned.

He then praises the old mans honesty and dismisses the case. But the merchant demands punishment for the old man saying, “I have still not received justice. I had entrusted my wealth to the old man which he swore by God to safeguard. The old man’s integrity is intact, but what of me, I have been robbed of my life’s savings, and made a pauper. It was the old man’s decision to entrust my wealth the son for safe keeping. As far as I am concerned the old man is the culprit, and should be punished. The king is astounded by this demand. The old man, was neither a party to the theft nor did he benefit from it. In fact, he had sent his son to jail. Yet, the merchant was asking for the old man’s punishment. The King asks a wise man, “What should my decision be?” The wise man replies, “Though the old man is innocent of the actual theft, he is guilty of dereliction of duty. The son’s crime was a straight forward one, the old man’s was a graver crime.

He did nothing to protect the merchant’s wealth. Far from being vigilant he failed to take action even when he was warned of his son’s misdeeds. Because of his laxity the merchant is condemned to a life of penury. He should be punished!”

IK has teached them well

keep wondering, between he has come back and his party is ruling Punjab :D

If you were as talented as IK and used your talents to bring Pakistan glory like he did the one day you too could own a large house.
No need to be jealous of a man who earned his money by hard work and talent.

Now Nawaz.....his biggest talent was his ability to become close to a military dictator.....

If you were as talented as IK and used your talents to bring Pakistan glory like he did the one day you too could own a large house.
No need to be jealous of a man who earned his money by hard work and talent.

Now Nawaz.....his biggest talent was his ability to become close to a military dictator.....

Someone is talented enough to start from scratch in 1939 and make his stell mill the biggest mill in Pakistan by late 60s then he can also own Raiwand Palace. Dont be jealous of him. Come out of this Celebrity Worship Syndrome.

Someone is talented enough to start from scratch in 1939 and make his stell mill the biggest mill in Pakistan by late 60s then he can also own Raiwand Palace. Dont be jealous of him. Come out of this Celebrity Worship Syndrome.

Why don't you tell us about the Sharif financials in the late 80s, 90s and late 2000s?
According to Nawaz he only paid 5000 rupees in income tax. Poor guy squandered all his fathers money and now is destitute. I think you should donate your money to him because he is clearly in need of charity.

And better hero worship then corruption worship like you do. :)

I've a vikram betaal story to tell you from indian mythology.Here Betaal is telling the story to king vikramaditya....

Great, previous societies evolved principles according to their own understanding of the matters, today we know that this is basically a case of bailment. now its an established principle that the bailee is responsible, his agent (in this case his son) is actually not responsible to the merchant or state unless the father goes to court for a possible theft by his son, which has got nothing to do with the merchant. entrusted wealth wasn't suppose to be entrusted further to anybody.. he was suppose to take of merchant's good as he would take care of his own...

There are other cases like it, for example when one rents out a shop to someone, and the guy who is rented the shop, sub-rent it to someone else without permission of the owner, in this case the owner has no contract with the sub-contractor. so no legal relationship with the sub-contractor.

Why don't you tell us about the Sharif financials in the late 80s, 90s and late 2000s?
According to Nawaz he only paid 5000 rupees in income tax. Poor guy squandered all his fathers money and now is destitute. I think you should donate your money to him because he is clearly in need of charity.

And better hero worship then corruption worship like you do. :)

I told you check out complete record of Sharif family, not just NS and yes he paid 5000, he had just came back and took the owernship back of the Sugar Mills ( i think its Ramazan Sugar Mills) he, SS and one other family member own that Sugar Mills

And what Sharif family did in 80s,90s and late 2000s I know that. But do you know what they did during 70s??? When their Steel Mill was nationalized???? They setup 5-6 new Textile Mills,

And you know what they did during Early 2000s???? Despite all the odds they expanded the business and Hamza was the one who did this, he had no experience before that but he handled the situation very well

I told you check out complete record of Sharif family, not just NS and yes he paid 5000, he had just came back and took the owernship back of the Sugar Mills ( i think its Ramazan Sugar Mills) he, SS and one other family member own that Sugar Mills

And what Sharif family did in 80s,90s and late 2000s I know that. But do you know what they did during 70s??? When their Steel Mill was nationalized???? They setup 5-6 new Textile Mills,

And you know what they did during Early 2000s???? Despite all the odds they expanded the business and Hamza was the one who did this, he had no experience before that but he handled the situation very well

Silly !

Nawaz Sharif Government destroyed Pakistan's economy, and further damaged it by freezing foreign currency reserves in 1998.
Have you forgotten that ?
Do you know how much trouble the subsequent government had to go to, to wash of that stigma ?

Back
Top Bottom