What's new

Pakistan will issue dollar-denominated sukuk soon: Ishaq Dar

How many toilets can be made in India with 1 billion $$$??;)

So can 50 million Pakistani also have TOILETS :D

But topic was not about India or lack of toilet but the amount Pakistan is asking the market . JUST 1 BILLION USD , :cheesy:

I just can't imagine a country like Paksitan with big Pop and such valuable land mass with literally asking for JUST "1 billion" :o:

1 billion in today's time is like Nothing , One " Burj Khalifa " that's all :drag:

bura time chall rha ha,Kia kare

AA jayga hamara wakt bhi :D

bura time chall rha ha,Kia kare

AA jayga hamara wakt bhi :D

Bhai seriously , kis baat ka CHina dost agar soft loan ya line of credit nahi de sakta ? BD rooz humare gale paad jate hai phir bhi India tho BD ko loan bhi deta hai aur line of credit bhi. Even asking for 1 Billion usd makes investors and market look in suspicious at Paksitan. Tum log TAX nahi dete isliye ye haal hai . Tumne TAX bhara :D

Bhai seriously , kis baat ka CHina dost agar soft loan ya line of credit nahi de sakta ? BD rooz humare gale paad jate hai phir bhi India tho BD ko loan bhi deta hai aur line of credit bhi. Even asking for 1 Billion usd makes investors and market look in suspicious at Paksitan. Tum log TAX nahi dete isliye ye haal hai . Tumne TAX bhara :D

BD is a big market for Indian goods. The decisions made by India viz-a-viz BD are commercial in nature with a strategic dimension as well.

China is already doing a lot for Pakistan. They understand mentality of Pakistani politicians quite well. That is why they kept away from PPP and are helping PML-N only with projects, and not money.

The two major segments of society that avoid paying direct taxes are traders (mostly PML-N voters) and land-owners (agriculturists, and also PML-N voters as far as Punjab is concerned at least). I do not see much hope in these two urban & rural segments paying direct taxes anytime soon as long as we have PML-N. But then I hope when there is no hope. Let us see.

BD is a big market for Indian goods. The decisions made by India viz-a-viz BD are commercial in nature with a strategic dimension as well.

China is already doing a lot for Pakistan. They understand mentality of Pakistani politicians quite well. That is why they kept away from PPP and are helping PML-N only with projects, and not money.

The two major segments of society that avoid paying direct taxes are traders (mostly PML-N voters) and land-owners (agriculturists, and also PML-N voters as far as Punjab is concerned at least). I do not see much hope in these two urban & rural segments paying direct taxes anytime soon as long as we have PML-N. But then I hope when there is no hope. Let us see.

I have heard that in Pakistan , you guys still have ZAMIDAARI system ?

But bonds are more loans, which is what I said.

And these loans are being taken out by the people who claimed what I said.

I am correct.

1. Most countries take loans. That is why institutions like WB, IMF, ADB, etc... exist in the first place.

2. As correctly pointed out by @farhan_9909 , loan is not aid. It has to be repaid back and it shall.

3. Personally I have a problem with interest bearing loans on theological grounds. But I am not going to criticize this government just for the sake of criticism.

4. For one reason or another, you are always right; except when you are not. I have never seen you admit to being wrong. That is an unenviable record. Good for a self-righteous pessimist like you...

China aur kia kare,From Nuclear reactors to road infra projects to airports to even funding of JF-17 and submarines.All of them are on chinese soft loans :D

Kuch to abhi hamain bhi sharam kr leni chahiye :D

bhai mere pakistan ko av badnam kia jaraha h asa koi nahi ha ...khud a k dekho

China aur kia kare,From Nuclear reactors to road infra projects to airports to even funding of JF-17 and submarines.All of them are on chinese soft loans :D

Kuch to abhi hamain bhi sharam kr leni chahiye :D

Mia, Gulf mea kama rahe ho daba ke:D , kuch tho Sarkaar ko de diya karo . Gulf mea TAX nahi hota aur Pakistan mea TAX koi nahi deta :P

Waise doc ho ya engineer ? :P

Mia, Gulf mea kama rahe ho daba ke:D , kuch tho Sarkaar ko de diya karo . Gulf mea TAX nahi hota aur Pakistan mea TAX koi nahi deta :P

Waise doc ho ya engineer ? :P
bhai text dete hai kis ne kaha nahi dete .....india me kia alag subject h kia against pakistan ???

bhai text dete hai kis ne kaha nahi dete .....india me kia alag subject h kia against pakistan ???

Nahi yaar alag subject nahi hai , Baas PDF phad lo 1 ghante bhout ho jata hai :P :lol:

Bhai those are not my words.... i have read it that most of the pakistanis don't pay bills and TAXES . Aab ye tho aaap apne TV walo se puche kidhar se laya ye data? :lol:

I have heard that in Pakistan , you guys still have ZAMIDAARI system ?

Yes we do. I hope that we are somehow able to alleviate the short-comings and ill effects of this system. But there is a little good in this too. My father bought and made cultivable 48 acres of stubborn & barren land - just to prove that he was a son of Zamindar and a Chaudhry. Had there been a government ban/limit on land-ownership, he would not have done it.

Another dimension is that of property rights, but I think there ought to be a limit of 100 acres or something like that.

aye tahir-e-lahuti... us rizk say mout achi ........

remember pmln's day and night ad where they repeated this mantra !

p.s. internal debts have crossed 10 trillion rs. as borrowing increased exponentially by ppp and pmln.

The real "fun" will begin when repayments become due.

Sukuk (Arabic: صكوك‎, plural of صك Sakk, "legal instrument, deed, check") is the Arabic name for financial certificates, but commonly refers to the Islamic equivalent of bonds. Since fixed income, interest bearing bonds are not permissible in Islam, Sukuk securities are structured to comply with the Islamic law and its investment principles, which prohibits the charging, or paying of interest. Financial assets that comply with the Islamic law can be classified in accordance with their tradability and non-tradability in the secondary markets.

Sukuk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom