What's new

‘We are all Muslims’ By Gen (r) Mirza Aslam Beg

‘We are all Muslims’
September 05, 2016/ 1 Comment
Gen (r) Mirza Aslam Beg

The Russian President while talking to our President at Tashkent recently, said “we are all Muslims” meaning thereby that, we all have a common “tormentor” who, during the last three decades, has destroyed more than half a dozen Muslim countries, killing over two million of them. Now it has turned towards Russia to destroy its economy, by imposing unwarranted sanctions’ and blocking the oil supply life-lines. Thus the Muslims and the Russians are the oppressed people, with a common cause, to stand together, to fight the evil of global barbarity.

Thus a new conflict spectrum is now developing, determining the contours of the global geo-strategic order. It is similar to the Cold War order of the past, but is different in its dimensions as it pulls and gravitate towards it almost all the geo-economic centers of power of the world, masked by US Pivot to Asia Strategy. Thus the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) has been forged to counter Chinese rising economic and military power, which challenges US hegemony in the Indo-Pacific region. The non-aligned India has signed the Logistic Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA) with Washington on 29 August 2016, which provides facilities to the armed forces of the two countries to operate from either country military bases. India never allowed foreign powers to operate from its military bases, yet it now accepts a complete shift from non-alignment. India now is one of the biggest buyers of advanced weaponry and USA is equally a big vendor. It is a marriage of convenience, with USA expected to sell military hardware worth over 150 billion dollars in the near future. India is dreaming to become a super-power of the world with more than 600 million Indians living below the poverty line.

The Americans lost their longest war in Afghanistan despite the support from NATO and the allies with combat troops, armed with most modern weapon technology. They do no accept defeat as the Soviets did in 1989. They lack the grace to accept the reality and are engaged in conspiracies and deceit to prevent the establishment of the Islamic State in Afghanistan, under the Taliban. Now they have formed US-India-Afghanistan Partnership (UIAP) to stabilise Ashraf Ghani’s government tottering on its feet. They are destined to lose, because they have failed to understand the Afghans, who are fighting their war of liberation for the last thirty five years, defending their ideology, their values and traditions. The Americans and the allies have challenged their ideology, ignoring the logic of the Chinese saying, “Do not take-on the revolutionaries, unless you have an ideology, stronger than theirs.” And there is no ideology, stronger than the ideology of Islam, embraced by the Afghans.

The specter of US-India-Afghanistan Partnership (UIAP) thus has prompted the Russians, the Chinese and the Pakistanis, to form a regional alliance, also to be joined by Iran, now disenchanted with the Americans, after the nuclear deal. Iran has already allowed the Russians to use their Hamadan Airbase against the Syrian rebels. Afghan Taliban have developed good relations with Russia, China and Iran and have not drifted away from Pakistan either, despite Pakistan joining against them as a coalition partner of USA, in war against Afghanistan. Mullah Omar reminded Pakistan in very clear terms “you have joined our enemy in their war on us, yet we regard you as friends, because our national interests and destiny are linked.” His words provide the logic to Pakistan to join the regional alliance of Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan (RCPIA) to counter the machinations of LEMOA and UIAP and restore balance in the region. In my article, titled “Afghanistan after Mullah Omar” I wrote last year:

“The cross-currents of interests of the Global powers and regional countries make the Afghan situation more complex. The American and their coalition partners want Afghanistan destabilised, so that the emerging coalition of Russia, China, Pakistan and Iran does not materialize, and the China-Pakistan-Economic Corridor (CPEC) benefits, do not extend beyond Pakistan. India is particularly perturbed about the impact of CPEC, on the Khalistan Movement in Punjab and the freedom movement in Kashmir, because both the regions and the movements complement each other, and find themselves deprived of the economic benefits of the CPEC, so long as Pakistan does not grant the ‘Most Favoured Nation Status’ to India, whose ‘Look North Policy’ thus would remain unrealised. An intriguing situation indeed, which could undermine the geo-political realities of the region.”

The geo-political realities of the region beckon Pakistan, to shake-off American baggage and accept Putins offer of joining the ranks and files of the oppressed Muslim world, as partners in distress, to share Putins vision for overcoming the logic of conflict in tomorrows world.
Gen (r) Mirza Aslam Beg
The writer is a former COAS, Pakistan. He can be reached at friendsfoundation@live.co.uk
http://nation.com.pk/columns/05-Sep-2016/we-are-all-muslims

Ummah, Muslim brotherhood card again. People will laugh now.

The specter of US-India-Afghanistan Partnership (UIAP) thus has prompted the Russians, the Chinese and the Pakistanis, to form a regional alliance, also to be joined by Iran, now disenchanted with the Americans, after the nuclear deal.

Wishful thinking. As usual 180 degree opposite realism.

https://in.rbth.com/news/2016/07/12...la-class-nuclear-sub-from-russian-navy_610855

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...s-in-talks-on-su30-upgrade/article8991493.ece

India going to host Putin in December for another round of strategic dialogue. Wait for another Akula nuclear submarine and Super sukhoi. :D

Tell me even one single line on that blog which is worth meaning.

Uncle ji. Because you ridiculed Russia and Putin in your post and portrayed India to be stronger than Russia.

Moreover, let's hear your take on GOLD. What's your Gold Outlook in the short, medium and long term? Let's see whether you're really an economist or just another wanna-be fako rat on PDF.

Ha Ha Ha. I dont make false claims.

Yesterday's closing is 1327.61$ as per my chart. Gold is trading at present around 1334-35 $ on my screen now. There is possibility of Gold trying around 1380-1400 by next month. It will be range bound. It will struggle to get past 1400 & hold above. There will be selling when it gets there & It will come back to 1300-1250 range before this year end If I am not wrong.

Last edited:
I am an economist & someone who understands world politics. The people who are interested in reality to understand how world functions will definitely read my posts. It's just my interest to share my views. It will only help people.

Look, I m not sounding rude but first you have to build your credibility over here, posting nationalistic bullshit and worshiping Modi won't enhance your image on international forum PDF. U think too much high of yourselves? han? Even those who studied politics and involved in "stuff" for their lives don't claim such thing....Your above quoted post shows you are just trying to act as smart ***, not more than that....I m student of history, economics, politics, current affairs. I never claimed I know this or that...Just because you guys have signed logistics agreement, you have started thinking high about US, praising it, how US controls all stuff, blah blah.....Too late, you joined US too late. They are now in decline and loosing influence globally, apart from their Anglo Saxon allies, US is having hard time holding up their allies....Philippines and turkey for example...We joined US camp when they were power to reckon with, no one was near close to them, USSR was but it got broken in pieces and US got sole superpower tag...Now, China and Russia, economically and militarily, respectively are near to US. Only these two countries can challenge US...

Unipolar world will soon cease to exist and rise of powerful countries from different continents is bound to happen.

U called Putin's actions emotionally triggered. hahaha....This is the first time I have seen anyone declared Putin an emotional man...Didn't you follow all saga of how Russia jumped in Syria and foiled plans of US&NATO to overthrow Assad? Putin is one cold, patriotic and rational guy. Read his biography and background. Russians are surely weak economically, no one can deny that but unless China leaves their camp, who can lend russia money hand, they'll remain a formidable player...

http://globalriskinsights.com/2016/03/russia-china-continue-forge-energy-ties/

He won't get late in ditching India if India tries push him against the wall, seems you have already done that by signing Logistics agreement...Thanks for opening Russia for Pakistan....:-)....Russians will be now more free from India's blackmailing...

I will be satisfied if some Political & Defense Analysts pick up my perspective & shares it with people through your media. That's my objective.

No problem. Good luck

Even if a few Pakistanis read here, it's enough, at-least it will help my Indian brothers & other friends from Afghan, Baloch, Turk, etc to broaden their view points. Finally my life wont change whether someone reads or not. It may help Pakistan for planning & re-aligning to the national interests.

:lol:......:disagree:

I enjoy Economics, so am here. I don't even have to prove how my life is far better than most of you Pakistanis here. And I am a proud Indian. If somebody wants to take a challenge, get the best Pakistani Analyst of world financial markets & I can prove my worth.

"my life is far better" ? Define "better" ?.....If you had been he, I would have gone more harsh. Just leave at it and get off from your high horse. U may be a royal person but just in your own tiny home....Thats it. We are living our lives in a way we like and are very happy with it. U're showing your superiority complex at wrong place. Avoid it next time b4 you get your superiority complex handed over to you in seconds...:tdown:

U r proud Indian....heheh I respect that but then you should also know that you're talking with proud Pakistanis and we don't take any bullshit...

No thanks. We don't need you to prove your worth...:crazy:....There are only three Indian members who are highly regarded in this forum.....PARIKRAMA, JOE SHEARER and HELLFIRE....
Sorry, due to your childish attitude, you're not in that league. :chilli:

Putin's Russia is a shadow of the old Soviet Union. Gen Beg knows it and still wants to spew off
Still significantly ahead of India in almost every way.

A country with their size, power and influence can surely help Pakistan.

It has already been answered in the article so you better read the article again.

read, follow current affairs, or ask learned people around you

Read the the whole article multiple times and all Gen. Mirza Aslam Beg talks, in a rather convoluted fashion, about the aligning of interests between Russia, Iran, China, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

Hence my question: how is Russia being oppressed by US? US may be getting in the way of Russia's interests, but is it being oppressed? The answer is no.

The specter of US-India-Afghanistan Partnership (UIAP) thus has prompted the Russians, the Chinese and the Pakistanis, to form a regional alliance, also to be joined by Iran, now disenchanted with the Americans, after the nuclear deal. Iran has already allowed the Russians to use their Hamadan Airbase against the Syrian rebels. Afghan Taliban have developed good relations with Russia, China and Iran and have not drifted away from Pakistan either, despite Pakistan joining against them as a coalition partner of USA, in war against Afghanistan. Mullah Omar reminded Pakistan in very clear terms “you have joined our enemy in their war on us, yet we regard you as friends, because our national interests and destiny are linked.” His words provide the logic to Pakistan to join the regional alliance of Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan (RCPIA) to counter the machinations of LEMOA and UIAP and restore balance in the region. In my article, titled “Afghanistan after Mullah Omar”

How does India fit into this picture? India has good relations with Afghanistan, Russia, and Iran. So how will this grand alliance work?

Look, I m not sounding rude but first you have to build your credibility over here, posting nationalistic bullshit and worshiping Modi won't enhance your image on international forum PDF.

Credibility need not be based on seniority in this forum & how long you are on the forum. If a celebrity is in the forum, if they make a post, his post will have maximum hits & focus inspite of being new. I am not claiming I am a celebrity. Just giving you an example.

Regarding Modi, I dont worship him. But being a chaiwallah who appears to be dumb has taught every past leaders what's politics. Nobody expected him to do so much. We were all just having a feeling he may be same to marginally better. We were fed up of Congress & its corruption, so wanted to give it a change. Though Modi had a excellent track record of Gujarat, we never thought it was really his hard work. I bet even most Indians would have thought, it was just being at the right place at the right time.

But he not only surprised the country, he surprised the opposition & the whole world. I still see lot of mistakes he make, dont want to comment on it. But overall he has really brought India on the International forum. The greatness is his ability to do the unthinkable.

Pakistanis will not be able to see the greatness & if you see accept it, because you have a hate filled picture of Modi. I would cast my vote for him without any second thought & also campaign everybody to blindly vote for him in the next elections, if we want to see India as a world power.

U called Putin's actions emotionally triggered. hahaha....This is the first time I have seen anyone declared
Putin an emotional man...Didn't you follow all saga of how Russia jumped in Syria and foiled plans of US&NATO to overthrow Assad? Putin is one cold, patriotic and rational guy. Read his biography and background. Russians are surely weak economically, no one can deny that but unless China leaves their camp, who can lend russia
money hand, they'll remain a formidable player...

If I was the first to say Putin is emotional, what's wrong. I am a analyst who don't see things with emotion. Yes, we as Indians have great respect & regard for Russians. I will bow down in front of a Russian without having any complex. I dont mind being small in front of a Russian. But that doesn't mean I can't give my view, when I see somebody is not doing things right. If you see the antics & statements he makes anybody can tell he tries to impose his authority by such acts. But gone are those days. He doesn't realise Russia doesn't have that economy to back his acts. He threatens Saudi & Turkey with Nuclear attack, now he's running to them for building trade. His value is gone there.

And regarding Syria, if you had gone through the videos, (Conversation: Russia's Difficult Economic Balance) you would have understood. Anyway it's just a gimmick to keep his power status with the public where people have started to suspect his leadership, since economy is slowing, lay offs & unemployment are increasing.

He won't get late in ditching India if India tries push him against the wall, seems you have already done that by signing Logistics agreement...Thanks for openingRussia for Pakistan....:-)....Russians will be now more free from India's blackmailing...

As per my analysis Putin & Russia will never wish to lose India as a friend. Pakistan replacing India as their close ally is just not going to happen. As I have mentioned before, how much they trust India, they wont trust China too. They will never give you high end technology to Pakistan like how they give us, not even to Chinese. Forget giving technology, they won't even sell high end latest weapons to Pakistan.

"my life is far better" ? Define "better" ?.....If you had been he, I would have gone more harsh. Just leave at it and get off from your high horse. U may be a royal person but just in your own tiny home....Thats it. We are living our lives in a way we like and are very happy with it. U're showing your superiority complex at wrong place. Avoid it next time b4 you get your superiority complex handed over to you in seconds...:tdown:
When I say better, I mean treated better by people. I have respect, when I say I am an Indian. People respect me for my knowledge & skills. Some of them who respect me are HNI's & diplomats. I accept I may appear rude & proud at many places. Reason is I came here to promote peace, but Pakistanis are filled with so much hatred, you don't even accept your mistakes & worse thing is you are just not willing to get down your fairy tale world, that you will conquer India, when all the facts & figures are all against you. You just don't want to accept reality. You just don't accept it's your follies, which has made you with no friends & a sinking state. When someone shows you truth you just make personal attacks & still stick to your hatred.

U r proud Indian....heheh I respect that but then you should also know that you're talking with proud Pakistanis and we don't take any bullshit...

No thanks. We don't need you to prove your worth...:crazy:....There are only three Indian members who are highly regarded in this forum.....PARIKRAMA, JOE SHEARER and HELLFIRE....
Sorry, due to your childish attitude, you're not in that league. :chilli:

I am not here to make a career or profit out of PDF, when you have so much hatred for India, do I really care of building my image. I appreciate these 3 Indians good work. But also fine if I am not in the same league.

I have tracked many Pakistani Indian interaction, & it's just argument without end. So I came here with a total different perspective to show some real hard facts. My job is when I have time, share my view, if it opens your eyes, good. Atleast somewhere, someone will see logic in my posts. If I am banned or blocked, I have no problem, since I feel it's just waste of time here. People who have no work, sitting & fighting. Being an Analyst I have time, since I just watch markets, so I post to keep my mind occupied & relieve stress from Financial markets.

Credibility need not be based on seniority in this forum & how long you are on the forum. If a celebrity is in the forum, if they make a post, his post will have maximum hits & focus inspite of being new. I am not claiming I am a celebrity. Just giving you an example.

Regarding Modi, I dont worship him. But being a chaiwallah who appears to be dumb has taught every past leaders what's politics. Nobody expected him to do so much. We were all just having a feeling he may be same to marginally better. We were fed up of Congress & its corruption, so wanted to give it a change. Though Modi had a excellent track record of Gujarat, we never thought it was really his hard work. I bet even most Indians would have thought, it was just being at the right place at the right time.

But he not only surprised the country, he surprised the opposition & the whole world. I still see lot of mistakes he make, dont want to comment on it. But overall he has really brought India on the International forum. The greatness is his ability to do the unthinkable.

Pakistanis will not be able to see the greatness & if you see accept it, because you have a hate filled picture of Modi. I would cast my vote for him without any second thought & also campaign everybody to blindly vote for him in the next elections, if we want to see India as a world power.

If I was the first to say Putin is emotional, what's wrong. I am a analyst who don't see things with emotion. Yes, we as Indians have great respect & regard for Russians. I will bow down in front of a Russian without having any complex. I dont mind being small in front of a Russian. But that doesn't mean I can't give my view, when I see somebody is not doing things right. If you see the antics & statements he makes anybody can tell he tries to impose his authority by such acts. But gone are those days. He doesn't realise Russia doesn't have that economy to back his acts. He threatens Saudi & Turkey with Nuclear attack, now he's running to them for building trade. His value is gone there.

And regarding Syria, if you had gone through the videos, (Conversation: Russia's Difficult Economic Balance) you would have understood. Anyway it's just a gimmick to keep his power status with the public where people have started to suspect his leadership, since economy is slowing, lay offs & unemployment are increasing.

As per my analysis Putin & Russia will never wish to lose India as a friend. Pakistan replacing India as their close ally is just not going to happen. As I have mentioned before, how much they trust India, they wont trust China too. They will never give you high end technology to Pakistan like how they give us, not even to Chinese. Forget giving technology, they won't even sell high end latest weapons to Pakistan.

When I say better, I mean treated better by people. I have respect, when I say I am an Indian. People respect me for my knowledge & skills. Some of them who respect me are HNI's & diplomats. I accept I may appear rude & proud at many places. Reason is I came here to promote peace, but Pakistanis are filled with so much hatred, you don't even accept your mistakes & worse thing is you are just not willing to get down your fairy tale world, that you will conquer India, when all the facts & figures are all against you. You just don't want to accept reality. You just don't accept it's your follies, which has made you with no friends & a sinking state. When someone shows you truth you just make personal attacks & still stick to your hatred.

I am not here to make a career or profit out of PDF, when you have so much hatred for India, do I really care of building my image. I appreciate these 3 Indians good work. But also fine if I am not in the same league.

I have tracked many Pakistani Indian interaction, & it's just argument without end. So I came here with a total different perspective to show some real hard facts. My job is when I have time, share my view, if it opens your eyes, good. Atleast somewhere, someone will see logic in my posts. If I am banned or blocked, I have no problem, since I feel it's just waste of time here. People who have no work, sitting & fighting. Being an Analyst I have time, since I just watch markets, so I post to keep my mind occupied & relieve stress from Financial markets.

U have just too many wrong assumptions about Pakistanis...I can't counter each....U want to see hatred, go to dedicated indian you tube channels and see the comment section...I have seen your hatred towards Pakistan and Kashmir....Do you want to listen and see what your "brave morons" are doing with kids in Kashmir? Enjoy this....

U expect love from Pakistan after this?

Show me one Pakistani member who has written/desired to conquer India.....

U know what notable foreigner noted your obsession about Pakistan....This sums up all...

Cohen- South Asia Papers .jpg

U have just too many wrong assumptions about Pakistanis...I can't counter each....U want to see hatred, go to dedicated indian you tube channels and see the comment section...I have seen your hatred towards Pakistan and Kashmir....Do you want to listen and see what your "brave morons" are doing with kids in Kashmir? Enjoy this....

U expect love from Pakistan after this?

Show me one Pakistani member who has written/desired to conquer India.....

U know what notable foreigner noted your obsession about Pakistan....This sums up all...

View attachment 332060

You can't see atrocities in your own land, come & talk of Kashmir. Showing big human care. Kindly first show this same care for your own people, then come to our land. This is a joke. You people just need a reason of India & Hindu hatred.

Indian security forces are defending itself from these people who throw stones, bottles & thrash them when caught. We are only using pellet Guns, to defend not genociding. Even the video is of the people who are caught for pelting stones & injuring security men. They are released not killed.

Kashmiri Pandits want a seperate area, since they are small in no.s they fear going back to their actual homes & staying in muslim surrounded areas. The problem is due to making a seperate colony of Kashmiri Pandits. The Muslims dont want Gov.t to make a seperate colony. These Kashmiri so called leaders are creating problems in the valley. If they really wanted peace, they will understand the insecurities of the pandits.

See your Pakistani diplomat, how he's not allowing a Baloch to even speak

Look at the brutality.

There is endless proofs of your atrocities. I can post many atrocities of Pakistan, even rape victims of Baloch. Have you forgotten the atrocities, rapes & genocide of the Bengalis. Should I post the plight of Mohajirs, Gilgit Baltistan. You come & talk about your brotherhood, first show your brotherhood to fellow citizens.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikandar_Butshikan

If you have patience, also read the above wiki link & see if you have any reply or opinion on it.

Uncle ji. Because you ridiculed Russia and Putin in your post and portrayed India to be stronger than Russia.

Moreover, let's hear your take on GOLD. What's your Gold Outlook in the short, medium and long term? Let's see whether you're really an economist or just another wanna-be fako rat on PDF.

Ha Ha Ha. I dont make false claims.

Yesterday's closing is 1327.61$ as per my chart. Gold is trading at present around 1334-35 $ on my screen now. There is possibility of Gold trying around 1380-1400. It will be range bound. It will struggle to get past 1400 & hold above. There will be selling when it gets there & It will come back to 1300-1250 range before this year end If I am not wrong.

I had predicted the above on Sept 6 . Gold hit a low of 1249.79 already yesterday as I predicted. You may have forgotten, just reinforcing, I know economics. You called me fako & told I just blabbering.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom