What's new

‘We are all Muslims’ By Gen (r) Mirza Aslam Beg

This Criminal Traitor Aslam Baig must be hanged. but he is too old now and is already very close to hell :lol:

This Criminal Traitor Aslam Baig must be hanged. but he is too old now and is already very close to hell :lol:

Care to reveal his crime and treachery, before hanging him ?

Care to reveal his crime and treachery, before hanging him ?

God has very nice arrangement for these najis o napak filth traitors but another criminal and traitor ejaz ul haq may describe well and his lot is available online.

This General is still stuck in his prime days: 80's. Good for us.

Well, with the chaos around middle east, the isolated Putin is definitely trying to find new support & most important finance. All his desperate ploys to bring down America's superpower status & its influence has failed. BRICS was putin's brainchild, but America has put it in the back burner by creating some internal chaos in Brazil, hammering oil prices down to keep Russia's economy under wraps, stirring tension in South China Sea to deviate China & pulling India aboard as its ally.

Lower oil prices will hurt many countries badly like Saudi, Iran, UAE, Iraq, Qatar, Nigeria, etc. The oil prices need to go above 60 $ & stay there for a long time for Russia to come out & play. If it's below 50 it will have no proper blood supply. Hammering it below 40 will choke Russia & most oil dependent country. Venezuela is one example.

So Russia is no more a power. In-fact Modi is given more importance in any world leaders meet, which infuriates Putin. He keeps sulking seeing every leader gather aroound Modi & not many people bothered to talk to him. The reason is, Russia has nothing to offer, except its weapons, which America, France, Germany, Israel & many other players have better variety & quality. Gone are those days when people bow down to Russia & America. America knows how to play the game, it tilts its power & influence to the countries which suits their interests. So even the tilt to India is America's need more than India. Putin's engagements with countries are more a dictating & bossy nature. The day the Russians start having countries behind it, it can regain back its power. Putin's actions are more emotional than a well planned one.

Russia may try to get influence from Saudi, Iran, Turkey & may be UAE, Qatar. These countries have money. Pakistan has nothing to offer to Russia. So it will be among the last consideration. They only give some statements to irk India, when we don't give importance to them like before. America is giving technology & advanced weaponry without making us to beg. Though we have been & are loyal to Russia, the hardships they give when we need their help is at times annoying. Putin never acknowledged we are sustaining their economy with our billions of dollars pumped in every year. They cannot boss or show superiority in friendship, just because they have high technology. Russia never gave the due regard & appreciation we needed for giving our billions of dollars for decades.

Modi's master move to look west was for quite a few reasons.

Russia wont come to our help if China attacks us.& China has be making incursions to its will & Russia doesn't utter a word. The increasing bullying & threat of China has gone to an extent of safeguarding our pride. It was high time somebody taught China a lesson.

Russia has been blackmailing not to go to America or west even threatening it will supply arms to Pakistan. Thank fully Modi took some risky steps & didn't buckle down like most previous leaders.

In-spite of having good reserves & having the power of fishing with carrots, we sat with our billions of dollars just keeping Russia happy. As Modi announced, we are looking for other markets, there is mad rush & push to catch the bait. This has changed the very influence & Image of India. Modi has smartly maneuvered the real power we possess & used politics to become a regional power. Modi has clearly sent a statement to Putin, Money talks & Bullshit walks.

If this above speech would have been given by an Indian, there would have been protest, riots & terrorists going insane over India.

Anyway we still have high regards for Russia & will remain it's friend. Russia slowly displaying desperation looking for friends & money.

Last edited:
The Russian President while talking to our President at Tashkent recently, said “we are all Muslims” meaning thereby that, we all have a common “tormentor” who, during the last three decades, has destroyed more than half a dozen Muslim countries, killing over two million of them. Now it has turned towards Russia to destroy its economy, by imposing unwarranted sanctions’ and blocking the oil supply life-lines. Thus the Muslims and the Russians are the oppressed people, with a common cause, to stand together, to fight the evil of global barbarity.

Putin is a trained KGB officer and is knows well how to manipulate people. Putin complimented Trump and Trump resonated just like a puppet. CIA is keeping Trump under observation.

didnt read the whole article as i dont want to waste time over reading article by another so called think tank. just read the title and i found it grossly wrong as majority of us are "so called" muslims.(atleast 99%)

God has very nice arrangement for these najis o napak filth traitors but another criminal and traitor ejaz ul haq may describe well and his lot is available online.

Not anyone else but you are hanging him on death rope, so you should tell his cirme and treachery before hanging.
Who are you to declare others najis o napak ?

Not anyone else but you are hanging him on death rope, so you should tell his cirme and treachery before hanging.
Who are you to declare others najis o napak ?

who is he to join thru the backdoors opened for traitors thru the OTS.

This is important and shouldn't be just brushed away like this.

This sentence, "We are all Muslims" by Putin must be understood with Putin's religious beliefs and thoughts in perspective.

Vladimir Putin was born and raised in Leningrad, U.S.S.R., now known as St. Petersburg, Russia. Putin had, in classic Soviet fashion, a secular upbringing. His father was a “model Communist” and a “militant atheist,” though his mother was a devout Eastern Orthodox Christian and she had young Putin secretly baptized into that church. It was merely symbolic, however, as Putin went through the bulk of his adult life–rising through the ranks of the KGB and the Soviet Communist Party–conforming to Soviet secular convention.

It wasn’t until the double-whammy of 1) his wife’s car accident in 1993 and 2) a life-threatening house fire in 1996 that Putin began questioning his atheism. During a vulnerable moment before Putin departed for a diplomatic trip to Israel, his mother gave him a baptismal cross. He said of the occasion: "I did as she said and then put the cross around my neck. I have never taken it off since."

Now, Putin has become a bit of a zealot. He seems to want to reestablish a pre-Soviet combination of church and state, saying: "First and foremost we should be governed by common sense. But common sense should be based on moral principles first. And it is not possible today to have morality separated from religious values."

Furthermore, Putin has proposed compulsory religion and ethics classes for Russian students.

Putin’s religiosity is a blessing to some in the international community. The Eastern Orthodox Church has asked him to protect Christians worldwide, and he has agreed. Russia’s controversial support of Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria is due to Putin’s concern that the Christian minority in that country will be persecuted if Assad is toppled.

Many religious scholars among Muslims look favourably towards the Eastern Orthodox Church and based on Islamic Eschatology, believe that in the times ahead, both Muslims and Eastern Orthodox Christians, might form an alliance to fight against a common enemy. During the past three years, both Orthodox Christian scholars from Russia and Islamic Scholars from different countries, have been meeting with increasing regularity.

In May 2016, Putin made a public statement, in which PUTIN DECLARED RUSSIA AN 'ALLY' TO ISLAMIC WORLD. Source: http://www.newsweek.com/putin-declares-russia-ally-islamic-world-464160

.... .... ....

Like I've been stating earlier also, these are interesting times and we need to keep a close watch on the developments taking place. These are not stand-alone unconnected events. Enough said. This isn't the forum to discuss further on this topic.

who is he to join thru the backdoors opened for traitors thru the OTS.
What is OTS ?

This is important and shouldn't be just brushed away like this.

This sentence, "We are all Muslims" by Putin must be understood with Putin's religious beliefs and thoughts in perspective.

Vladimir Putin was born and raised in Leningrad, U.S.S.R., now known as St. Petersburg, Russia. Putin had, in classic Soviet fashion, a secular upbringing. His father was a “model Communist” and a “militant atheist,” though his mother was a devout Eastern Orthodox Christian and she had young Putin secretly baptized into that church. It was merely symbolic, however, as Putin went through the bulk of his adult life–rising through the ranks of the KGB and the Soviet Communist Party–conforming to Soviet secular convention.

It wasn’t until the double-whammy of 1) his wife’s car accident in 1993 and 2) a life-threatening house fire in 1996 that Putin began questioning his atheism. During a vulnerable moment before Putin departed for a diplomatic trip to Israel, his mother gave him a baptismal cross. He said of the occasion: "I did as she said and then put the cross around my neck. I have never taken it off since."

Now, Putin has become a bit of a zealot. He seems to want to reestablish a pre-Soviet combination of church and state, saying: "First and foremost we should be governed by common sense. But common sense should be based on moral principles first. And it is not possible today to have morality separated from religious values."

Furthermore, Putin has proposed compulsory religion and ethics classes for Russian students.

Putin’s religiosity is a blessing to some in the international community. The Eastern Orthodox Church has asked him to protect Christians worldwide, and he has agreed. Russia’s controversial support of Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria is due to Putin’s concern that the Christian minority in that country will be persecuted if Assad is toppled.

Many religious scholars among Muslims look favourably towards the Eastern Orthodox Church and based on Islamic Eschatology, believe that in the times ahead, both Muslims and Eastern Orthodox Christians, might form an alliance to fight against a common enemy. During the past three years, both Orthodox Christian scholars from Russia and Islamic Scholars from different countries, have been meeting with increasing regularity.

In May 2016, Putin made a public statement, in which PUTIN DECLARED RUSSIA AN 'ALLY' TO ISLAMIC WORLD. Source: http://www.newsweek.com/putin-declares-russia-ally-islamic-world-464160

.... .... ....

Like I've been stating earlier also, these are interesting times and we need to keep a close watch on the developments taking place. These are not stand-alone unconnected events. Enough said. This isn't the forum to discuss further on this topic.

You will hardly find any official of previous USSR associated to any religion. They may have Muslim or Christian names and brought up in these families but USSR didn't except any religion from it's officials.

Same is story of Putin. looking at his public and private life, I don't think he believes in Eastern or Western Christianity or any other religion. Though political statements are other things.

Well, with the chaos around middle east, the isolated Putin is definitely trying to find new support & most important finance. All his desperate ploys to bring down America's superpower status & its influence has failed. BRICS was putin's brainchild, but America has put it in the back burner by creating some internal chaos in Brazil, hammering oil prices down to keep Russia's economy under wraps, stirring tension in South China Sea to deviate China & pulling India aboard as its ally.

Lower oil prices will hurt many countries badly like Saudi, Iran, UAE, Iraq, Qatar, Nigeria, etc. The oil prices need to go above 60 $ & stay there for a long time for Russia to come out & play. If it's below 50 it will have no proper blood supply. Hammering it below 40 will choke Russia & most oil dependent country. Venezuela is one example.

So Russia is no more a power. In-fact Modi is given more importance in any world leaders meet, which infuriates Putin. He keeps sulking seeing every leader gather aroound Modi & not many people bothered to talk to him. The reason is, Russia has nothing to offer, except its weapons, which America, France, Germany, Israel & many other players have better variety & quality. Gone are those days when people bow down to Russia & America. America knows how to play the game, it tilts its power & influence to the countries which suits their interests. So even the tilt to India is America's need more than India. Putin's engagements with countries are more a dictating & bossy nature. The day the Russians start having countries behind it, it can regain back its power. Putin's actions are more emotional than a well planned one.

Russia may try to get influence from Saudi, Iran, Turkey & may be UAE, Qatar. These countries have money. Pakistan has nothing to offer to Russia. So it will be among the last consideration. They only give some statements to irk India, when we don't give importance to them like before. America is giving technology & advanced weaponry without making us to beg. Though we have been & are loyal to Russia, the hardships they give when we need their help is at times annoying. Putin never acknowledged we are sustaining their economy with our billions of dollars pumped in every year. They cannot boss or show superiority in friendship, just because they have high technology. Russia never gave the due regard & appreciation we needed for giving our billions of dollars for decades.

Modi's master move to look west was for quite a few reasons.

Russia wont come to our help if China attacks us.& China has be making incursions to its will & Russia doesn't utter a word. The increasing bullying & threat of China has gone to an extent of safeguarding our pride. It was high time somebody taught China a lesson.

Russia has been blackmailing not to go to America or west even threatening it will supply arms to Pakistan. Thank fully Modi took some risky steps & didn't buckle down like most previous leaders.

In-spite of having good reserves & having the power of fishing with carrots, we sat with our billions of dollars just keeping Russia happy. As Modi announced, we are looking for other markets, there is mad rush & push to catch the bait. This has changed the very influence & Image of India. Modi has smartly maneuvered the real power we possess & used politics to become a regional power. Modi has clearly sent a statement to Putin, Money talks & Bullshit walks.

If this above speech would have been given by an Indian, there would have been protest, riots & terrorists going insane over India.

Anyway we still have high regards for Russia & will remain it's friend. Russia slowly displaying desperation looking for friends & money.

U really added a BIG BRAIN FART into thread but sadly most will overlook it....

U really added a BIG BRAIN FART into thread but sadly most will overlook it....

I am an economist & someone who understands world politics. The people who are interested in reality to understand how world functions will definitely read my posts. It's just my interest to share my views. It will only help people.

I will be satisfied if some Political & Defense Analysts pick up my perspective & shares it with people through your media. That's my objective.

Even if a few Pakistanis read here, it's enough, at-least it will help my Indian brothers & other friends from Afghan, Baloch, Turk, etc to broaden their view points. Finally my life wont change whether someone reads or not. It may help Pakistan for planning & re-aligning to the national interests.

I enjoy Economics, so am here. I don't even have to prove how my life is far better than most of you Pakistanis here. And I am a proud Indian. If somebody wants to take a challenge, get the best Pakistani Analyst of world financial markets & I can prove my worth.

Last edited:
I am an economist & someone who understands world politics. The people who are interested in reality to understand how world functions will definitely read my posts. It's just my interest to share my views. It will only help people.

Somebody who has kept track of my posts will surely want to look at my views. I will be satisfied if some Political & Defense Analysts pick up my perspective & shares it with people through your media. That's my objective.

Even if a few Pakistanis read here, it's enough, at-least it will help my Indian brothers & other Afghans, Balochs, Turks, etc to broaden their view points. Finally my life wont change whether someone reads or not. It may help Pakistan for planning & re-aligning to the national interests.

I enjoy Economics, so am here. I don't even have to prove how my life is far better than most of you Pakistanis here. And I am a proud Indian. If somebody wants to take a challenge, get the best Pakistani Analyst of world financial markets & I can prove my worth.

You've been here not even for a month, you have 55 posts and have a long long way to go to prove your credentials. You claim you're an economist, then it should be easy for you to compare both russia and india, economy-wise and military-wise. Go compare and come back with hardcore facts. And just as a starting reference point, compare the gold reserves each country holds, then oil production, gold production, arms production and exports...............

Back
Top Bottom