What's new

We are a part of India: Bangladeshi finance minister Mustafa Kamal

Many smiles after we shot down two planes in Feb, blocked airspace, trade to Central Asia, and revealed RSS plans at the UN.
By shooting down a plane (Mig-21) you have won the 3rd world war. Congratulations. You should re-proclaim yourself a Martial Race people which even Germany cannot beat. What a small man boasting!!

There are Pakistanis who speak Farsi, especially in South West Pakistan. The morbid fascination with bollywood is actually dying out in Pakistan. Urdu is in fact indigenous to conterminuous Pakistan. It has nothing to do with Northern india.
Lukhnow-Delhi-Agra belt is the motherland of Urdu. Biharis/UPwalas are native speakers of Urdu, Pathan and Punjabis are not. By the way, the language you are boasting as Farsi is called Dari and not real Farsi. However, is it written in some old books that the Persian speakers will have direct access to Paradise?

Learn to love your own root.

I think the Pakistan's establishment is envious of this Bengali Finance Minister, who can openly declare his love for India, whilst this is still a distance dream for our establishment, they instead take their frustration on the state, and have being trying to destroy this country by using their proxy dynasties and allowing them to loot and plunder the states treasury and corrupt its institutions. They are now trying their hardest to let their illegitimate child run off scot free to the domain of their former colonial masters... its an unfortunate tale of unreciprocated love..

Finance minister Mustafa Kamal said it in London.

First he said, at a time we, the Bangladeshis "were" part of India. Can't we claim that once upon a time we were a rich country? Can't we claim like that? We "are" a part of India. Is it true? So India was number one country. Can't we say that we are also number one country?

Watch the video:

He is right...Soil that produced Mir Jafars can only be part of India.

India wasn’t just a Hindu country like they want you to believe. Or that it was a United one, it was a collection of different people ruled by different empires. If we’re to talk about the whole subcontinent as a whole then we can say the people are more or less the same

Don’t let modi’s hate tactics make you think India isn’t what it was yesterday. It can never disown its past, no matter how much it tries.
The rest I agree with.

Exactly, we the Pakistanis were part of the Persian Safavid Empire which extended from Southern Turkey to Multan in modern day Pakistan. This lasted for over 800 years. Modern day indians and bengalis were NEVER a part of this empire. You had different rulers. We were always very different to one another. bengalis and indians may have a shared history, Pakistanis don't.

By shooting down a plane (Mig-21) you have won the 3rd world war. Congratulations. You should re-proclaim yourself a Martial Race people which even Germany cannot beat. What a small man boasting!!

Lukhnow-Delhi-Agra belt is the motherland of Urdu. Biharis/UPwalas are native speakers of Urdu, Pathan and Punjabis are not. By the way, the language you are boasting as Farsi is called Dari and not real Farsi. However, is it written in some old books that the Persian speakers will have direct access to Paradise?

Learn to love your own root.

Do you have ANY evidence to back up your claims? All you've done is prove that Pakistanis have always been very different to indians and bengalis which is what I have already said.

I think the Pakistan's establishment is envious of this Bengali Finance Minister, who can openly declare his love for India, whilst this is still a distance dream for our establishment, they instead take their frustration on the state, and have being trying to destroy this country by using their proxy dynasties and allowing them to loot and plunder the states treasury and corrupt its institutions. They are now trying their hardest to let their illegitimate child run off scot free to the domain of their former colonial masters... its an unfortunate tale of unreciprocated love..
Neighbors should live in peace and try to avoid conflicts. Conflicts with others cause the destruction of a country's internal stability.

Neighbors should live in peace and try to avoid conflicts. Conflicts with others cause the destruction of a country's internal stability.

In a perfect world yes, but we are unfortunate having a Hinduvta state between us, who will not rest until the region is fully destabilized or destroyed, and you cannot reason with Madmen...

Exactly, we the Pakistanis were part of the Persian Safavid Empire which extended from Southern Turkey to Multan in modern day Pakistan. This lasted for over 800 years. Modern day indians and bengalis were NEVER a part of this empire. You had different rulers. We were always very different to one another. bengalis and indians may have a shared history, Pakistanis don't.
During the Mughal time however, there was a lot of interactions between the three, I mean Safavid helped the Mughals get to where they were later in their peak

He is right...Soil that produced Mir Jafars can only be part of India.
Many believe Mir Zafar was Bengali but tbh his ancestors were Iraqis so think of it what you will

During the Mughal time however, there was a lot of interactions between the three, I mean Safavid helped the Mughals get to where they were later in their peak

Many believe Mir Zafar was Bengali but tbh his ancestors were Iraqis so think of it what you will

Only for a short, limited period of time that in no way compares to the 1000s of years of history that Conterminuous Pakistan had with the civilisations West of us. The British Raj tried and failed to erase that history, which goes back to the Indus Valley Civilisation which predates ancient Babylon.

Shia Najafi

Was that the greatest extent of the Safavid Empire, to Multan? Having a brief look on the Pakistani historical timeline, I can see rich Vedic history as well as dynasties which didn't just encompass Pakistan but major parts of North, West & Central India. You always blabber about Pakistan being conterminous with the West, but what has this got to do with anything. Furthermore, being sea-farers from time immemorial Bengal has had ancient connection with Rome, Egypt etc.

Why should Bengalis be part of the Safavid Empire. When we have produced powerful kingdoms led by native Bengalis encompassing areas all the way up to the Hindu Kush mountains (Pala).

By the way 'British Raj' referred to the occupation in India and was separate to the British occupation of Burma which was referred to as 'British Burma'.

Pakistan WAS NEVER A PART of india, it was A PART of the of the BRITISH RAJ which ruled modern day Pakistan, india, bangladesh, Myanmar etc. Most of modern day Pakistan was a part of the Safavid Persian empire for over 800 years. Once the British and others defeated them, they forced Pakistan to become a part of the British Raj for just over 90 years. Please get your facts right before spewing propaganda.

Hats-off to Mr. elite's knowledge of history. I guess first we need to clarify our identity....

Sometimes we become "Muslims" who ruled whole of India,Bangladesh,Pakistan etc
Sometimes we become descendent of Persians, Turks and divide ourselves into segments of lands where they were ruling in the subcontinent,
Sometime we are true people of Indus land.....whose ancestors were converted to Muslims or who adopted Islam.
Sometimes we associate ourselves with Arabs and Islamic history of Caliphates...with which we don't have to do anything in reality.

We are a confused lot..still waiting to arrive on consensus, on Whom we are....Once we come to an agreement on our identity, hope we can then focus on development.

We consider ourselves the descendants of Dilli Sultanat, Ghaznavi, Ghori, Mughals, and Durranis.
India has disowned its Muslim past, while we celebrate it.
As for Pak,
Terjuman-i Mazi Shan-i Hal Jan-i Istikbal
Saya-i Huda-i Zul Jelal

(The last lines of the Pak National Anthem taking ownership of the past, present and future of the Muslim existence spanning both Dunya and Ahiret)

upload_2019-11-17_20-27-42.png

As for BD,

We have taken the revenge of the thousand year of the Muslim rule - Indian PM Indira Gandhi in a public meeting after the creation of BD

What has Islam given to the humanity in 14 centuries that it has something to offer to BD? - BD former finance minister Abdul Muhit

upload_2019-11-17_20-33-38.png

As for Pak,
Saya-i Huda-i Zul Jelal

(The last lines of the Pak National Anthem taking ownership of the past, present and future of the Muslim existence spanning both Dunya and Ahiret)

View attachment 589921

As for BD,

We have taken the revenge of the thousand year of the Muslim rule - Indian PM Indira Gandhi in a public meeting after the creation of BD

What has Islam given to the humanity in 14 centuries that it has something to offer to BD? - BD former finance minister Abdul Muhit

View attachment 589922

Many of the Muslims of present day South Asia fought with the British in both World Wars and many of soldiers came from present day Bangladesh, Pakistan, India etc. If I'm not wrong weren't the Brits and the Ottoman empire foes? Many of the Indian Muslim soldiers came from what now constitutes Pak and BD and in fact, they are extremely proud that they fought in the world wars and other theatres.

As for Pak,
Saya-i Huda-i Zul Jelal

View attachment 589921

As for BD,

View attachment 589922

I'll agree the flag is a pile of...

Instead of dividing in three parts, Muslims should have remained united, ruled India and cleaned India of beastly outdated cultures. But due to the blunder of 47

British reluctantly gave Pakistanis our own land due to our threats to revolt (with the help of other Muslim nations) and inability to control British Raj territory after WW2. They did it as a face saving measure, Gandhi and Nehru fought Quaid e Azam until the end.

Don’t let modi’s hate tactics make you think India isn’t what it was yesterday. It can never disown its past, no matter how much it tries.
The rest I agree with.

Quaid and Allama Iqbal saw this RSS nature in the Indian leadership and the masses. Gandhi himself started it by doing reconversion in Rajastan and 'purifying' Urdu of Arabic, Turkish, Persian and adding extinct Sanskrit words to common lexicon, among other examples.

As for Pak,
Saya-i Huda-i Zul Jelal

View attachment 589921

As for BD,

View attachment 589922

Thanks for reminding people here about this every once in a while...
The flag of Hilafet.. was dropped and flag of sun god was picked..unfortunate people they were..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom