What's new

We are a part of India: Bangladeshi finance minister Mustafa Kamal

before 1947 we were all same
Because we were all slaves in a British prison called the Raj before 1947.

jMbebSj.png

c6O1Vfp.png

I actually watched the video to verify.

He uses are but from what he's trying to say you can clearly make out the context.

a) India isn't a rich country now. Do you think otherwise?

b) he goes on to say, we can also claim we have a rich history.

What he means to say is though Bangladesh came into existence in 1971, their history doesn't begin in that year.
RSS translation?

BTW. India is a rich country but run by crooks like others in the sub-continent. its above ground economy is worth around 2.3tr dollars (within india it can buy over 8 tr dollars worth compared to the Western prices), God only know how big the underground part run by the dons like ambanis modis, shahs et. al is

Last edited:
I didn't ask you to agree with their reason. I said just like you think Pakistan's reason was valid enough for it to separate from India. (Small country seceding from big) you should respect their existence without taking a jibe at them at every opportunity available.

After all they also wanted to freedom, whether you agree with their reason or not, they wanted independence and have it. So respect their existence and stop calling them India's wife or India's satellite state. It just shows you as bitter.

and in that last para, it isn't just for you but for many here who mock Bangladeshis often.

Two nation theory as compare to a political failure resulting into Bangladesh, isn't worthy to agree let alone let it go unchecked. Thank you for your time and despite giving you enough to rethink the reason of Independence of Pakistan as compare to separation of West Pakistan; you ain't even touching the subject to the core rather issuing sweeping remarks. Nobody is taking jibes at Bangladeshis but it is more about SHW. Furthermore, introspection is an interesting word to be considered when you are judging others..... just re-read your first post and the way you started to take a jibe at posters as well as manipulating the whole subject and diverting the topic.

Regards,

@The Eagle
The lack of actions taken against trolls like @Riyad is disappointing to say the least.He's a known instigator of troll threads against BD, despite claiming to be from BD himself.Please check his earlier threads & posts if you have any doubts.
Countless times he has been reported & administration was tagged. Yet no action has been taken against him.

@The Eagle
The lack of actions taken against trolls like @Riyad is disappointing to say the least.He's a known instigator of troll threads against BD, despite claiming to be from BD himself.Please check his earlier threads & posts if you have any doubts.
Countless times he has been reported & administration was tagged. Yet no action has been taken against him.
lack of action? he only posts verified videos and articles pertaining to BD. instead of trying to get him censored try muzzling your politicians who are providing him with all this material to post

Last edited:
Furthermore, I don't know much about the person in question and his political views hence, such history & his affiliation can also validate the context as what he was referring too on that moment.
Vai this is why we need a mod especially for this section, preferably from BD members because we are most familiar with the usual trolls lurking here & their history, affiliations.

Vai this is why we need a mod especially for this section, preferably from BD members because we are most familiar with the usual trolls lurking here & their history, affiliations.
yeah right. make you or Atlas a mod and it will become a temple dedicated to haseena, glory be! anyone posting facts will be shown the door even quicker than they are at present. this poor bloke riad is almost always on a ban (for posting BD facts). can't bear the thought what would happen here if all your demands were met, God forbid!

yeah right. make you or Atlas a mod and it will become a temple dedicated to haseena, glory be! anyone posting facts will be shown the door even quicker than they are at present. this poor bloke riad is almost always on a ban (for posting BD facts). can't bear the thought what would happen here if all your demands were met, God forbid!
Your blabbering is irrelevant.It'll be up to the administration to decide who's suitable to be mod IF they choose someone.What I said was merely a suggestion.In fact, I'd welcome a Pakistani mod if he's sensible & unbiased unlike you.
RIWWIR & Nasr vai for example.
As for me & Atlas vai, we're out of the question. For me because I'm new, inexperienced, won't even know where to start & frankly speaking, unqualified.
While Atlas vai is currently banned.

With past and recent statements indicating Bangladesh's almost diminished sovereignty (the full right and power of a governing body over itself, without any interference from outside sources or bodies. In political theory, it is a substantive term designating supreme authority over some polity) where India is involved directly or indirectly, to foreigners, such alleged statement from the FM is not shocking or absurd. I do not know if he really meant to say what he said but seeing the sorry state of Bangladesh, I am indifferent to this incident.

Pakistan WAS NEVER A PART of india, it was A PART of the of the BRITISH RAJ which ruled modern day Pakistan, india, bangladesh, Myanmar etc. Most of modern day Pakistan was a part of the Safavid Persian empire for over 800 years. Once the British and others defeated them, they forced Pakistan to become a part of the British Raj for just over 90 years. Please get your facts right before spewing propaganda.
Since your also stating things, let me also state something.
India as nation in the past had at lest at certain period of time comprised of modern day Pakistan, Bangladesh and even some parts of Afghanistan.
It was then referred to as hind collectively.
So Pakistani territory today was part of hind.
Hind is India obviously.

When I saw the name in title, my head was about to explode. Than I read the title, Bdesh Finance minister. Happy reunion to both countries.

Back
Top Bottom