What's new

"We are a naval nation" Turkish Foreign Minister Cavusoglu

In history, only the Mongols really defeated the Chinese, and the Manchus were introduced into China by the rebels of the Ming Dynasty.

Turks took part of China
and Turkish Khans , Kaghans married Chinese Princess for peace

GOKTURK ( Turkic Kaganate )
1637000890067.png

Great Hunnic ( TURK ) Empire beat China
GOKTURK ( Turkic Kaganate ) beat China
MONGOL Empire beat China
Japan beat China

Chinese should say thanks to Americans that saved China from Japan in WW2

and never forget that CHENGIZ KHAN ARMY was most of Turk
Mongols always had small population to compare with Turks

Last edited:
In history,

I have a special question what about Pyramids in China ?

Russians and Chinese very well knows about great Turkic history including KURGAN culture

The earliest known Kurgans are dated to the 5th millennium BC
and have been found in Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Altay Mountains, Caucasus, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Romania, and Bulgaria

Pyramids which older than Egypt's Pyramids and in the today's China earths at prohibited area were made by Turkic Peoples

why is it a national secret in China ?

Last edited:
Turks took part of China
and Turkish Khans , Kaghans married Chinese Princess for peace

GOKTURK ( Turkic Kaganate )
View attachment 793557

Great Hunnic ( TURK ) Empire beat China
GOKTURK ( Turkic Kaganate ) beat China
MONGOL Empire beat China
Japan beat China

Chinese should say thanks to Americans that saved China from Japan in WW2

and never forget that CHENGIZ KHAN ARMY was most of Turk
Mongols always had small population to compare with Turks
There are many nations that beat the Chinese tactically, the number far more than the nations and countries you mentioned. The Chinese have even lost to the Di people which only a few hundred people. But only Mongolia had frontal defeat the Chinese and rule China.

I have a special question what about Pyramids in China ?

Russians and Chinese very well knows great Turkic history including KURGAN culture

The earliest known kurgans are dated to the 5th millennium BC in eastern Europe
and have been found in Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Altay Mountains, Caucasus, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Romania, and Bulgaria

Pyramids which older than Egypt's Pyramids and in the today's China earths at prohibited area were made by Turkic Peoples

why is it a national secret in China ?

There are no pyramids in China. The video you sent is "陵墓". It is the tomb of ancient Chinese emperors. It is made of earth, not stone. Egyptian civilization is older than Chinese civilization. China's continuous historical records began in 476 BC. The earliest written records appeared in 1600 BC. In other words, China has only 3600 years of textual research history, and there are 1400 years of myths without evidence. Egypt originated in 5450 BC, and they have a history of 7400 years.

This is the mausoleum of the Qin emperor, the tomb of the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty. These tombs are not pyramids made of stone. They are made of earth after digging holes and burying them. The Egyptians' architectural skills far exceeded those of our ancestors.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mausoleum_of_the_First_Qin_Emperor

pic.92to.jpg

t01541eb3d60372fbdd.jpg

its my country and its my history

-- Millions of TURKS entered Anatolia from Central Asia through İran , İraq and Syria between the 11th century and the 15th century

even today there are over 50 million Turks in İran , İraq , Syria and Azerbaijan

-- between 1821 and 1922 , millions of Bosnians , Albanians , Pomaks , Circassians , Georgians , Abkhaz , Chechens etc came to Anatolia ( Turkey ) from Ottoman territory Balkans and Caucasia

also there are millions of Kurds and Arabs in Turkey

most of Population = Turk , Kurd , Arab , Bosnian , Albanian , Circassian , Georgian .... nothing to do with Eastern Roman ( Byzantine ) Empire

No, the Ashina family is a branch of Chinese civilization. Modern Turks are a branch of Roman civilization. They are from the East and you are from the West.

Lol it's like a kid jumping up and down saying "I'm not a child,I'm not a child! Give me my lolly!"
can you fight against Turkey today ? also without western assistance? puny pathetic half island

There are no pyramids in China. The video you sent is "陵墓". It is the tomb of ancient Chinese emperors. It is made of earth, not stone. Egyptian civilization is older than Chinese civilization. China's continuous historical records began in 476 BC. The earliest written records appeared in 1600 BC. In other words, China has only 3600 years of textual research history, and there are 1400 years of myths without evidence. Egypt originated in 5450 BC, and they have a history of 7400 years.

Not Chinese but Turkic Emperors .. and its Turkic KURGAN Culture

I am saying again
The earliest known Kurgans are dated to the 5th millennium BC
Sarmatian Kurgan, 4th century BC, Fillipovka, South Urals, Russia
1637003623625.png

Kazakhstan
1637003795630.png

Caspian Steppe
1637003964486.jpeg

ancient Turkic peoples, throughout the last 40.000 years, had migrated further into Euroasian steppes, Europe, America, China, India as well as Mesopotomia while bringing their highly intelligent civilizations to the indigenous populations

and These ancient Turkic / Turanians also founded the civilizations of ancient Sumer, early Egypt, China, Indus Valley/India(Harappa) and furthermore influenced on every other early civilizations Sumerians , early Egyptians, Hittites/Hattians, Trojans, Lydians, Etruscans, Pelasgians, Basques and Celts/Picts, Indus civilizations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Dara, Incas, Aztecs, Mayans, and the builders of all ancient worlwide cities including South American cities of Tihuanaco and Karal

you are mocking the Turks x10 ur size
as if you are trolling a great thread, I read all your comments,
not one answered with logical fact to stat about a response
Not one fact? The dozens of lost naval battles constitute a fact but themselves. You are just angry because you admire the Ottoman Empire.

Not one fact? The dozens of lost naval battles constitute a fact but themselves. You are just angry because you admire the Ottoman Empire.
Eh? The topic thread is about Ottoman navy, did you fight in those battles? Did you accomplish anything in yo silly life to be a troll here on this thread? See the big picture from 3rd person viewing your trash man? Just sod off to yo greek nonexistent forums..eh? Which ur country unable to pay for forums!

No, the Ashina family is a branch of Chinese civilization. Modern Turks are a branch of Roman civilization. They are from the East and you are from the West.

Seems you also dont know history
stop fabricate history

My Turkish history 100 times greater than your trash Chinese civilization or Roman civilization

I am saying again
ancient Turkic peoples throughout the last 40.000 years, had migrated further into Euroasian steppes, Europe, America, China, India as well as Mesopotomia while bringing their highly intelligent civilizations to the indigenous populations

and These ancient Turkic / Turanians also founded the civilizations of ancient Sumer, early Egypt, China, Indus Valley/India(Harappa) and furthermore influenced on every other early civilizations Sumerians , early Egyptians, Hittites/Hattians, Trojans, Lydians, Etruscans, Pelasgians, Basques and Celts/Picts, Indus civilizations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Dara, Incas, Aztecs, Mayans, and the builders of all ancient worlwide cities including South American cities of Tihuanaco and Karal

American genetic scientists have proved that Europeans ( haplogroup R ) and Native Americans ( haplogroup Q ) have proto Turkic blood ( haplogroup PM-45 )

Haplogroup P-M45 ( proto Turkic Peoples )
Time of origin : 45.000 years ago
Place of origin : Central Asia and Southeast Asia
Descendants Haplogroup Q and R

DNA never lies
R1a Russians and R1b Germans,İtalians,French,British are descendants of the Turkic Peoples

watch and learn about history and science

Genetic Origins of the proto Turkic Peoples and their Relatives

stop lying idiot

4 won
7 lost

and its about naval history
not for victory or loses

Ottoman Navy created a world map in 1513
The Piri Reis map is a world map compiled in 1513 by the Turkish Admiral and Cartographer Piri Reis
1637006722151.png

Last edited:
Seems you are also dont know history
stop fabricate history

My Turkish history 100 times greater than your trash Chinese civilization or Roman civilization

I am saying again
ancient Turkic peoples throughout the last 40.000 years, had migrated further into Euroasian steppes, Europe, America, China, India as well as Mesopotomia while bringing their highly intelligent civilizations to the indigenous populations

American genetic scientists have proved that Europeans ( haplogroup R ) and Native Americans ( haplogroup Q ) have proto Turkic blood ( haplogroup PM-45 )

Haplogroup P-M45 ( proto Turkic Peoples )
Time of origin : 45.000 years ago
Place of origin : Central asia and Southeast_Asia
Descendants Haplogroup Q and R

DNA never lies
R1a Russians and R1b Germans,İtalians,French,British are descendants of the Turkic Peoples

watch and learn about history and science

Genetic Origins of the proto Turkic Peoples and their Relatives

stop lying idiot

4 won
7 lost

and its about naval history
not for victory or loses
Foinikas:

The way this guy is presenting 3rd class low short, inconsistent & trash responses, he thinks just loose couple of battles on sea by Ottoman naval forces, won the century.

If America dares to fight Turkish Navy now, guess what Russia, China will join in against U.S.
At any given time the USN can only send out 2 aircraft carriers to scenario. I think Turkey has enough military strength to defeat USN alone without NATO assistance.

China occupies South China sea, Turkey occupies Mediterranean, the only continent left is South America for drug cartels which is useless for USN these days.

Eh? The topic thread is about Ottoman navy, did you fight in those battles? Did you accomplish anything in yo silly life to be a troll here on this thread? See the big picture from 3rd person viewing your trash man? Just sod off to yo greek nonexistent forums..eh? Which ur country unable to pay for forums!
Sir,I suggest you relax a bit.
I think Turkey has enough military strength to defeat USN alone without NATO assistance.
Sir,you are a general.

so funny

Turkish Armed Forces can destroy 2 MISTRAL LHD in minutes

150km TRLG-230 , 250 km ATMACA land based Missiles and 250+ km SOM , SLAM-ER air launched Missiles can turn 2 MISTRAL LHD into crap of metal

even I am not talking about 230 F16 , 150+ UCAVs , 16 Frigates , 4 Corvettes , 22 FACs and 12 Submarines

Egyptian Navy can not close to Turkey for 200 km ......

Our Weapons are combat proven in Syria , Libya and Azerbaijan against most modern Russian , Chinese , Western Weapons

USA-İsrael-Russia used massive Electronic Warfare attack on Turkish UCAVs in Syria , Libya and Azerbaijan
still they could not stop Turkish UCAVs

Russians use Turkish UCAVs in their promotion videos .. why ?
because Russian SAM Systems could not stop Turkish UCAVs

I am saying again Egyptian or Greek Navy can not stop even Turkish UCAVs armed with 150km TRLG-230 supersonic Missiles
I have nothing against Greece, but I hope they stop being a french puppet.

Regarding France. That fool Macron should be more careful about his actions. French are known for having a loud mouth. But remember all talk no action. They think that Turkey is some west african country they can bully. They only attack countries that cant fight back.

I hope Turkey teaches France a good lesson. The turks by all means have the military capability to kick France's *** hard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom