What's new

WB to provide $10.2 bn to Pakistan in next five years

Its not about PTI or politics sir gee, I just don't trust this faggot. He is the biggest liar in entire n-league, I hate liars and he's on top of the list.. :P
Mere bhai say kon sa jhoot bol diya. Bata mere bhai bata. Wo wala jhoot "Dollar neechay loaon ga"? Yea that was a lie. Sheeda talli and Asad omar said that dollar will hit 120 and they are right. Dollar is at 120 today :P bohot jhoota hai ye Ishaq Dar!!!! I hate him too!!!!!!! argggghhh

how many warplanes pakistanis plan to buy with this much amount of money, we bought 126
Warplanes ?? that Era is past .. with this money we are going to Build a Gigantic Death Star Shoot it in outer Space & Terrorize Earth from there , and you know who our First Target will be ? .. Be afraid .. Be Very Afraid .

Warplanes ?? that Era is past .. with this money we are going to Build a Gigantic Death Star Shoot it in outer Space & Terrorize Earth from there , and you know who our First Target will be ? .. Be afraid .. Be Very Afraid .
Luke Skywalker?

Well is the World Bank offer a loan or Grant ? , most likely we will invest these into Water and Energy Projects , the era of buying war ships is past us now economy is top priority

world bank doesnt offer grants. its will be a low interest loan

Dude, to satisfy your kind, no warplanes are needed. We already have a sheesh-kebab solution for you. Now go and troll somewhere else.

how many warplanes pakistanis plan to buy with this much amount of money, we bought 126

Mere bhai say kon sa jhoot bol diya. Bata mere bhai bata. Wo wala jhoot "Dollar neechay loaon ga"? Yea that was a lie. Sheeda talli and Asad omar said that dollar will hit 120 and they are right. Dollar is at 120 today :P bohot jhoota hai ye Ishaq Dar!!!! I hate him too!!!!!!! argggghhh

For the record: IMF blows holes in Ishaq Dar’s claims – The Express Tribune

Give it a read my friend, and this is just one example of how Dollar Dar lies. I can give you 10 more if you want. Anyways this one example should be enough to open eyes of any sane person. ;)

We night see some liberal economic policies or more opening up of pakistani market with this loan....WB usually has these conditions with any any monetary assistance.

Back
Top Bottom