What's new

'Water belonging to India cannot go to Pakistan,' says Modi

Why does Modi have to make such speeches to just better use India's own share of water? He is simply directing it at Indian public to show how negligent the previous governments have been.

Pakistanis should not get scared about this

lol... what do Pakistanis find wrong with this statement?

He simply said - Water that belongs to India shouldn't go to Pakistan. What's wrong in it? o.0

don't worry its a threat only. because three out 5 of those rivers are actually flowing in through china. and beijing already said that they are thinking of building dams on Indian rivers as well. so we have beijing backing us up.

Which “Indian rivers" are we talking about here? Indus? Brahmaputra? Coz in both cases, if they block the rivers, the victims won't be India, but Bangladesh and Pakistan respectively...

In the case of Brahmaputra, most of its water is used by Bangladesh. Indian states Arunachal and Assam use much lower amount. And the geography of the place dictates that China can't dam all of the water, otherwise it'll cause massive floods in China itself.. Not a very bright idea..lol.

Now, in case of Indus, if the Chinese block the river, then India won't really suffer much, coz India doesn't depend on Indus. Indus flows in India mostly through mountainous infertile regions like Ladakh. Even Satluj and Mahanadi etc irrigate more land than Indus does.. On the other hand, Pakistan depends almost completely on Indus.. If the Chinese block Indus, it'll be you who would die of thirst, not me. :D

lol... what do Pakistanis find wrong with this statement?

He simply said - Water that belongs to India shouldn't go to Pakistan. What's wrong in it? o.0

Which “Indian rivers" are we talking about here? Indus? Brahmaputra? Coz in both cases, if they block the rivers, the victims won't be India, but Bangladesh and Pakistan respectively...

In the case of Brahmaputra, most of its water is used by Bangladesh. Indian states Arunachal and Assam use much lower amount. And the geography of the place dictates that China can't dam all of the water, otherwise it'll cause massive floods in China itself.. Not a very bright idea..lol.

Now, in case of Indus, if the Chinese block the river, then India won't really suffer much, coz India doesn't depend on Indus. Indus flows in India mostly through mountainous infertile regions like Ladakh. Even Satluj and Mahanadi etc irrigate more land than Indus does.. On the other hand, Pakistan depends almost completely on Indus.. If the Chinese block Indus, it'll be you who would die of thirst, not me. :D
And you think we will die because of thrist and let you live peacefully :D . keep living in bubble baniya.

Did you even read what he wrote ? If china dammed indus and pakistan faced its negative impact , how could india be blamed ? Stupid mohammaden:D

Sounds like a script of a new bollywood movie :D

Pakistan will attack and destroy indian dams if modi and bhakts think they can bully pakistan

Did you even read what he wrote ? If china dammed indus and pakistan faced its negative impact , how could india be blamed ? Stupid mohammaden:D
I read it . i said in any case we will take down india with us . :D . got it ? Everything's worshiper .

Pakistan will attack and destroy indian dams if modi and bhakts think they can bully pakistan
Russia wants to join CPEC . :flame:
Does it hurts ? :sarcastic:

And you think we will die because of thrist and let you live peacefully :D . keep living in bubble baniya.

My dear friend... please read again what I wrote.. I was talking about a hypothetical scenario of what would happen if China blocks Indus.. One of your compatriots was suggesting that China should block Indian rivers.. I simply told him what would actually happen if his wish came true.. Read again.

We dont want water belonging to India anyways, water flowing out of Indian occupied Kashmir is Pakistani water. Period

As a national leader, he should understand what such speech will cause.
If he really want to increase Indian farmers' income, there are more meaningful things to do.

This give another reason for Pak to develop CPEC, which will bring Industrialization to the entire corridor.
As soon as the energy plants begin to output power, everything will be changed.

Cool idea bro... Ever stopped to think where would all that stored water go when you destroy Indian dams..? :D Alteast think a bit before writing stupid stuff.

We dont want water belonging to India anyways, water flowing out of Indian occupied Kashmir is Pakistani water. Period

IWT disagrees with you.. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom