What's new

Watch: Unseen footage of 26/11 attack

u never know if high court would ve found the loopholes in the case and TADA court judgement hence something lingering on judge's mind and instead of passing death sentence it converts that into life sentence.High court might think keeping in mind the so many loopholes in this case it better to keep him alive.If some evidence in future turns up proving kasab to be innocent.so it may be better safe than sorry.And GOI is in rush to complete the process to done away with this case.

There are NO loopholes in the case, at least none that could dissuade a judge from clubbing this as rarest of rare case.

Anyway, considering your past claims of being a Indian by birth, its really surprising that you still seem to have faith on Mr.Kasab's innocence.

Once you said that Indian courts are utterly biased and incompetent.

Now you're contradicting yourself.

Arguing just for the sake of it, eh?
yes courts are biased as babari masjid verdict showed. and thats the samething arguing that indian courts can be influenced by goi.

And apparently High court didn't know about the existence of this video. I mean we're assuming that a video which made it's way to media has never been submitted to HC as a proof.

But then again, stupidity knows no bound. And anyway what do you expect from a terrorist apologist, even Pakistanis have more respect from my side for their unanimous condemnation to the scum even though the scum is of Pakistan origin.
its not about high court having knowledge of this tape.its about building public pressure by showing the tape to public.

There are NO loopholes in the case, at least none that could dissuade a judge from clubbing this as rarest of rare case.

Anyway, considering your past claims of being a Indian by birth, its really surprising that you still seem to have faith on Mr.Kasab's innocence.
u never know like the case of samjhota express blast.

its not about high court having knowledge of this tape.its about building public pressure by showing the tape to public.

Public like you will not give a flying eff even if Kasab himself tells you personally that he killed innocent people. Rest of people who has their family and close friends in Mumbai needn't a video to be concerned.

India isn't delaying, 3 years is rather quick enough in Indian standard. There are cases which have been pending for 2,3 decades.

I understand. Delay or no delay, i trust that the victims' families will hear the verdict and get the justice they've been waiting for.

Public like you will not give a flying eff even if Kasab himself tells you personally that he killed innocent people. Rest of people who has their family and close friends in Mumbai needn't a video to be concerned.
ya kasab will himself tell personally that he killed people and he will also personally take the blame of killing indira gandhi and rajiv gandhi and all other crimes too he will confess coz everybody know how indian police is expert in making an innocent person confess crimes which he might not ve done.And thats the only reason EU parliamentary group is now personally involving itself into binayak sen's case .

precisely

perhaps the Kashmir issue too :)

How Pretty!

Linking 26/11 with Kashmir, are we?

How about linking 1971 too with Kashmir and ratiocinating, in hindsight, whom the so-called 'Kashmir issue' has harmed more! :)

Time to move beyond obsessions...I guess?

u never know like the case of samjhota express blast.

What about Samjhota Express? .. was it dereliction by Indian Judiciary ?

In fact i can quote you numerous latest cases where the Judiciary have punished the big and mighty.

1)Manu Sharma -- Jesicca Lal case.
2)SK Singh -- Priyadarshini Matoo case
3)SPS Rathore -- Ruchika case
4)Vikas Yadav -- Nitish Katara case.

Ahaa! Linking 26/11 with Kashmir, are we?

based on the fact that you attribute 26/11 to HS -and of course the usual ISI mantra when thus far little evidence was provided to 'demonstrate' the link (though i doubt HS was exactly bawling and grieving that day).

How about linking 1971 too with Kashmir and ratiocinating, in hindsight, whom the so-called 'Kashmir issue' has harmed more! :)

Time to move beyond obsessions...I guess?

dell-laptop-fail.jpg

p.s. sounds like you need to heed to your own advice ;)

ya kasab will himself tell personally that he killed people and he will also personally take the blame of killing indira gandhi and rajiv gandhi and all other crimes too he will confess coz everybody know how indian police is expert in making an innocent person confess crimes which he might not ve done.And thats the only reason EU parliamentary group is now personally involving itself into binayak sen's case .
Our judiciary and Police are no different from that available world wide, including that of Pakistan.

As far as Kasab is concerned, he was caught by our security forces DURING the carnage itself and during which some of our brave police man were brutally Killed by this Animals. He was also caught on our surveillance camera's. So yes, your support for his innocence shows your consent for his action's.

Back
Top Bottom