What's new

Watch Tejas stun Malaysian audience in Lima 2019

@Dubious can you please ban this member? He has been peddling unsubstantiated propaganda here and making ridiculous false statements for the sake of trolling only.

lol..... which part of my post is "unsubstantiated propaganda" ?

I just could not help but laugh at this on a public forum. Especially since your confidential private stuff ends up everywhere before it even materializes.

I was surprised they wernt talking to Abinandhan live while he was getting beaten up by villagers of the part of Kashmir you say is yours.

Journalists and lawyers get access to confidential stuff all the time.

What else is new ?

lol..... which part of my post is "unsubstantiated propaganda" ?

IAF pilots radio call.

Pakistan released captured wng cmdr under pressure.

Americans are telling a lie and abhinandan did shoot down an F-16.

Bring the evidence for all these statements or stop trolling (infact stop telling and spreading lies).

Fact is thunder is fully operational and have a kill record but ur tejas dont even fully opertional still in processing phase israelis and US are not sure what u want

If it was that goid why u need rafales F 16 an DC now mig 29 emergency order so things are clear that it is not good enough but to only go for rides

Except it chickened out of a face off with Tejas , both in Bahrain and Malaysia. Enough said.

IAF pilots radio call.

Pakistan released captured wng cmdr under pressure.

Americans are telling a lie and abhinandan did shoot down an F-16.

Bring the evidence for all these statements or stop trolling (infact stop telling and spreading lies).

LOL. Simple enough. Here you go. :lol:

1. https://www.livefistdefence.com/201...adio-call-before-he-fired-f-16-kill-shot.html

2. https://www.thestatesman.com/world/...n-announced-release-iaf-pilot-1502735611.html

3. https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...eries-only-for-india/articleshow/68091450.cms

OK OK, I am stunned. :lol::enjoy:
Any orders for Tejas yet!!
When it is appearing on forward bases to take part in actual combat!!!

Tejas is improving. I think perfect option to replace mig21, but it will take time. I think mig21 will continue flying next 5, 7 years.

S

Still in denial mode... OMG now even ur strtigic ally aka USA is yelling that come out of lala land... All F16 are accounted for

Except for the part where the US govt. does not count the F-16 you have purchased from Jordan. :angel:

D3Xl_PxX4AIqHBq.png

Yeah, its a real shame that JF-17 couldn't make it to the actual air show in malaysia or even Bahrain to humiliate us.

IF ONLY THEY COULD WALK THE TALK.

It is a real shame that the Indians don't feel shame.
Today, out of all the days, you shouldn't brag, considering your big lie that Abhi is a hero he shoot down a F 16 from a Bison is busted well and good.
Any message of shame for the Indian media, Government of India, IAF, and those three clowns from IA showing a piece of Aim -120 as a sign of shooting down of F 16!!!

Except for the part where the US govt. does not count the F-16 you have purchased from Jordan. :angel:

D3Xl_PxX4AIqHBq.png

Oh boy, now you are taking "Stupidity" to all new level.

It is a real shame that the Indians don't feel shame.
Today, out of all the days, you shouldn't brag, considering your big lie that Abhi is a hero he shoot down a F 16 from a Bison is busted well and good.
Any message of shame for the Indian media, Government of India, IAF, and those three clowns from IA showing a piece of Aim -120 as a sign of shooting down of F 16!!!

Oh boy, now you are taking "Stupidity" to all new level.

You lost the plot when you had to resort to calling names.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1102621

Yes, Indeed, Teja did stun the Malaysians but not in a good way. :lol:

Yes, Indeed, Teja did stun the Malaysians but not in a good way. :lol:
Tajas has a long way to go unlike JF-17 which is running from some time now...I highly doubt Malasia will do the mistake of buying Tejas in front of other proved Aircrafts....No one will take a risk...

Tajas has a long way to go unlike JF-17 which is running from some time now...I highly doubt Malasia will do the mistake of buying Tejas in front of other proved Aircrafts....No one will take a risk...

#ChaukiDar_Chor_Hai :sick:

I saw Tejas Flying faster and maneuvering faster than Bahrain air show. With Tejas MK1+, Tejas shall loose at least 500 kg of weight with improved aerodynamics and AOA and STR improving by couple of degrees. In each of air show from now onward, we shall see performance of Tejas improving.
It will have state of art Indo Isreali EW, AESA and ultra long range missiles like METEOR, Astra MK2, SFDR etc. Tejas shall rule Asia.
Kid, Asia have giants in this field like China, Russia, Korea, Japan. Let alone LCA can't even compete JF17. India need 40 years of day night handwork to reach the level of Russia and China. So stop talking and start working

Correct. LCA just born in big brothers league and need time to mature and make space for her. JF17 took 12 years to prove worthy in front of whole world

Tejas is improving. I think perfect option to replace mig21, but it will take time. I think mig21 will continue flying next 5, 7 years.

Tejas is is already a very good fighter and set to take a leap forward. Mig 21 is no match to Tejas but the real issue is numbers. We can not replace a huge quantity of Mig 21 and 27 in 2-3 years. It will take tames. At current capacity, we can deliver 1 squadron at the most per year. we have to replace nearly 200 jets. You rightly said that it will take 5-7 years. It may take atleast that much time

Let alone LCA can't even compete JF17.

True. We saw that in Bahrain and in LIMA. Tejas ran away to avoid competition mighty JF 17.

Back
Top Bottom