What's new

Watch Tejas stun Malaysian audience in Lima 2019

Actual and real airshow happened on February 27th of this year ......... no?

What happened to Tejas ...... the truck got a flat tyre or something?

We have many other aircrafts to do the job. IAF, unlike the PAF is not a one trick pony.

Tejas will make its presence felt in due course of time. Till then, deal with the est of the gang.

Tejas will make its presence felt in due course of time. Till then, deal with the est of the gang.

So basically what you are saying is Tejas are not ready? And here you are trying to tell us that it impressed Malaysians .... with what? smoke winders?

The rest of the gang delivered a live indian pilot to us.

I remember the malfunction where Tejas air chute is released prematurely. Probably stunned by this kind of poor act. :enjoy:
typical indian shit!

26th feb premature dumping of payload.

i think premature ejaculation is normal in hindu-india.

Yeah, its a real shame that JF-17 couldn't make it to the actual air show in malaysia or even Bahrain to humiliate us.

IF ONLY THEY COULD WALK THE TALK.
Humiliate? Stop Smoking Afghani Hashish.
Their is no Humiliation in anything. Ask IAF to put a better performance and Ask HAL DRDO or Whatever fancy organizations are involved in TEJAS development to complete it for once, instead of blowing air on us. I felt this performance to be average. i am entitled to my opinion you don't need to quote me if you don't agree.
Our thunder was developed for our needs and we have successfully Deployed it on time, operational in both A2G and A2A Operations for almost a decade now. Already replaced A5s and older F7s and replacing older aircraft every month passing and Successfully Sold to two countries now as well.
Question of Competition will rise only when LCA will become Operational and prove itself in live fire scenarios.
That video was only for reference purpose only as it is OUR jet and i quoted a Pakistani video because i am a Pakistani, i can put a su27 mig29 or F15 video in place of JF17 Thunder if it makes you comfortable. I did not meant to start LCA vs JF17 BS

So basically what you are saying is Tejas are not ready? And here you are trying to tell us that it impressed Malaysians .... with what? smoke winders?

The rest of the gang delivered a live indian pilot to us.

And you entire nation delivered that pilot back to us within 52 hours.

Clearly Mig-21 is enough for you lot, not Tejas.

If only that was true.

Reality is that PAF had more faith in their 40 year old F-16 than brand new JF-17 :lol:
and your MKI is also 40+ year design @Shankranthi (Su-27 based design );):enjoy:
True, when a second generation plane shot down a forth generation plane.
So why your IAF send MIG-21 against 4th gen jets, Ask IAF @God Parshuram :crazy::crazy:
We have many other aircrafts to do the job. IAF, unlike the PAF is not a one trick pony.

So why you send Mig-21 if you have many advance jets in your arsenals @Shankranthi
....... and you should let the ISPR do propaganda.
And you should let the IAF/ MOD do propaganda @Shankranthi

And you entire nation delivered that pilot back to us within 52 hours.

At the outset let me be honest with you ........ your statements are that of a shattered mindset that is finding it hard to cope with the reality and trying its best to find refuge in trivial irrelevant matters.

The reason you seek victory in release of a captured indian pilot ...... you don't see the humiliation and disgrace behind all that. Should a liar ever feel ashamed? No the study of india doesn't support that.

Clearly Mig-21 is enough for you lot, not Tejas.

Does it matter to us ......... be it mig, be it teja, be it Su or may be it rafale........ it should fall down from the sky, that is what matters for us. And mig and few others did on Feb 27th.

Back
Top Bottom