What's new

WATCH: Radical Hindus chant Jai Shri Ram after SELF-PROFESSED Hindu murderer Babu Bajrangi is acquitted of his role in 2002 pogrom killings

No they are not,, they are run by a increasingly hindutva extremist state that justice is impossible

It's not about lawyers

They are doing to Indian Muslims what Jinnah warned they would

Indian Muslims can't get justice in a hindutva extremist communal state

It's not possible, they are trying to wipe out Indian Muslim History, attacking their faith, protecting murders and killers and Muslims are being killed on the street
I don't know how it happens in Pakistan, but in India you need certain qualification to be a judge.

I don't know how it happens in Pakistan, but in India you need certain qualification to be a judge.

No you don't, you need to be picked by a hindutva extremist communal state to enforce its own set of laws and injustice

Levels of injustice against Indian Muslims are now at levels that are intolerable

No you don't, you need to be picked by a hindutva extremist communal state to enforce its own set of laws and injustice

Levels of injustice against Indian Muslims are now at levels that are intolerable
Then find good lawyers among muslims and find out which law has been wrongly interpreted and justice passed against Muslims. Once you that it's easy to get justice.

Ask the biggest paksiatni trolls on this form, they will tell you.

If time permits I will reply to your post in detail, I have to travel in another 30 mins.
And you're not the troll dude troll calls others trolls what is the funny thing is this

Are you taxi or uber driver or something and don't tell me you're CEO or project manager of a company

Did you ask if it true why ask for partition ,we could have butchered snd taken the whole subcontinent,

We didn’t ask you for anything we just slaughtered and took what was ours. I hope that clears up any misunderstanding.
Now you should have asked one of your elders to ask what you wrote above to Sardar Patel. He was eager to expel the ‘western Muslims’ as they would tear India apart.
If we were around you’d have nothing much left side lands saturated with blood and funeral pyres too numerous to count.

Then find good lawyers among muslims and find out which law has been wrongly interpreted and justice passed against Muslims. Once you that it's easy to get justice.

It's not the lawyers

You can't get justice in a Unjust system that will not help you

Whether it's letting the butcher of Gujrat off the hook or letting the mobs and leaders who attacked babri off the hook or justifying oppression of Indian Muslims

They can't get justice in a system that is set up against them

And this is EXACTLY what Jinnah said would happen

It's why Indians moaning about Kashmir is stupid, Kashmiri themselves can see exactly what's happening and it just reaffirms to them why partition is so important

FuKXpXPacAAn5MV
some banya here said the riots were a fairytale
Must be some haramda banya. Can't recall who that *** clown was on here.

It's one of cases in thousands were one party will feel victimized. Could they not find 1 good lawyer among muslims.if that's the case I would say prioritize education for your kids.
Stop!

You Sanghis are retarded.

You kill these Bh@ngi convert pasmanda Muslims living in slums. These Muslims are not even considered Muslim by rich Syeds, Sheikhs and Pathans.

Bollywood actor Aamir Khan hates India and Hindus. But Sanghis don't have the courage to do anything to him.

Watch these videos. When you look at the victims faces, you can clearly make out these people are untouchable converts.

Last edited:
He has strong resume to become the next Defense minister of India.

We didn’t ask you for anything we just slaughtered and took what was ours. I hope that clears up any misunderstanding.
Now you should have asked one of your elders to ask what you wrote above to Sardar Patel. He was eager to expel the ‘western Muslims’ as they would tear India apart.
If we were around you’d have nothing much left side lands saturated with blood and funeral pyres too numerous to count.
Sorry I touched the nerve i guess. Hey I asked a genuine question? Must be a kid then at that time.

Even Imran Khan, the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, is unable to file a First Information Report (FIR) for an attempted murder on himself, and it is assumed that other countries' legal systems operate similarly. We cannot expect the world to wait for us to improve; we must adapt to the changing times. Since 1947, much has transformed for both Pakistanis and Muslims worldwide. Muslims must learn to live in the world, whether they reside in Western countries or India. Muslims frequently engage in activities that are not permitted in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam, so it is unreasonable to assume that they can perform whatever activities in other countries without consequences.

Back
Top Bottom