What's new

WATCH: Radical Hindus chant Jai Shri Ram after SELF-PROFESSED Hindu murderer Babu Bajrangi is acquitted of his role in 2002 pogrom killings

Democracy does not means a case will be ruled in favour of someone because he says so. You guys seriously don't know the difference between a and b.
You don't know social justice a man admitting himself murderer of innocent lifes openly on social media and you guys not giving a damn to victims this is your so called pathetic WORLD BIGGEST shit democracy??? Shame on you

Nope ,I am against death penalty for rapists, I want their pr!(k to sliced into thousand pieces without any pain killers.
I am not sure about Pakistan, but in India everyone dosent get justice in court ,some are delayed. But it is still tye best system we have to hope justice.

You are just a sadistic person.

It's entirely a different thing to say miscarriage of justice is eventuality and corruption is rampant but to actually have a constant in having minorities always on the receiving end. That's just persecution.

We have seen verdicts in India where the summary by the judge included remarks like going to hell for cow related offence. The myth of a mature functional democracy and judicial system in India is just that, a myth.

His basic gripe is that why are Muslims just not dying instead of complaining. The Final Solution cannot come fast enough for these street shitters
Have some shame calling yourself muslim. Where did I say or you felt I want that.

If you can post a video of the guys saying things ,was the lawyer that dumb who appeared in the case, he could not defend the case or tye video posted her doctored.

You don't know social justice a man admitting himself murderer of innocent lifes openly in social media and you guys not giving a damn to victims this is your so called pathetic WORLD BIGGEST shit democracy??? Shame on you
Shame on the lawyer who presented the case when you can post videos, what tye puck was he doing.

You are just a sadistic person.

It's entirely a different thing to say miscarriage of justice is eventuality and corruption is rampant but to actually have a constant in having minorities always on the receiving end. That's just persecution.

We have seen verdicts in India where the summary by the judge included remarks like going to hell for cow related offence. The myth of a mature functional democracy and judicial system in India is just that, a myth.
Minority, our minority is bigger than your majority mate. If they cannot organize to fight a court case what can is say. All it takes in one good lawyer

Minority, our minority is bigger than your majority mate. If they cannot organize to fight a court case what can is say. All it takes in one good lawyer

What deranged argument is this?

Shame on the lawyer who presented the case when you can post videos, what tye puck was he doing.

Why govt gives the good lawyer if they have no money to hire good lawyer

In India Justice only belongs to hinduvita and extremists Hindus

Yeh this is we called pathetic shining fcuk India world biggest terrorist democracy where minorities rights goes in gutter
You guys are not getting the point ,j am not defending the verdict , all I am saying is find good lawyers among yourselves, if you can't find one ,educate your kids to be one in future otherwise , these things will keep repeating, verdicts will come some will go against and mob will start crying.

It's not just lawyers ,I mean every field.

Education, education education is only tye future.

What deranged argument is this?
It might hurt but it's the truth. See my post above

You guys are not getting the point ,j am not defending the verdict , all I am saying is find good lawyers among yourselves, if you can't find one ,educate your kids to be one in future otherwise , these things will keep repeating, verdicts will come some will go against and mob will start crying.

Is this Bobo highly educated?
How rich is he?
How many Hindus can he kill?
What about the Indians who claim to be Indians before their religious denomination?

You seem quite desperate

What a communal shithole India is

I've been saying this for years,, indians used to argue and now they can't even do that

It's cesspit of hatred, violence and toxicity

And it's exactly why Jinnah broke India in the first place and why India has to be broken again today

Their needs to be separation between the people's

They cannot love alongside Hindu extremists

This is why it is essential Kashmir is free and separate from a Hindu india

It might hurt but it's the truth. See my post above

Give it a break, it's a hindutva extremist system

No lawyer can argue in a system set up to defend Hindu extremists with the same extremists in charge of the state

Why govt gives the good lawyer if they have no money to hire good lawyer

In India Justice only belongs to hinduvita and extremists Hindus
Again, defence lawyers are appointed by connections .it's the same across tye subcontinent.that dosent guarantee good lawyer.

Most effected by it are the hindutva you are taking about.

Is this Bobo highly educated?
How rich is he?
How many Hindus can he kill?
What about the Indians who claim to be Indians before their religious denomination?

You seem quite desperate
Do you think people like this kill only Muslims. Pity

What a communal shithole India is

I've been saying this for years,, indians used to argue and now they can't even do that

It's cesspit of hatred, violence and toxicity

And it's exactly why Jinnah broke India in the first place and why India has to be broken again today

Their needs to be separation between the people's

They cannot love alongside Hindu extremists

This is why it is essential Kashmir is free and separate from a Hindu india

Give it a break, it's a hindutva extremist system

No lawyer can argue in a system set up to defend Hindu extremists with the same extremists in charge of the state
Indian courts run by the book and the judge has to interpret the law and give judgement explaining that, its not like elders getting together in village and passing a judgement ,

If you feel his jnterpretaion is wrong yoh can appeal and challenge it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom