What's new

WATCH: Radical Hindus chant Jai Shri Ram after SELF-PROFESSED Hindu murderer Babu Bajrangi is acquitted of his role in 2002 pogrom killings

Yes you are
I don't want anyone to defend any community and I am not.

My argument is simple if you don't have the means ,work towards having those means which and make sure they never feel victimized.no point crying , because you will have to do it allover again and cry.

Again, defence lawyers are appointed by connections .it's the same across tye subcontinent.that dosent guarantee good lawyer.

Most effected by it are the hindutva you are taking about.

Do you think people like this kill only Muslims. Pity
Muslim of India generally second or third grade/class citizens in India they haven't enough money to hire good lawyers and your justice system can be presurrize by extremists hinduvita terrorist organization just like Barbary masjid case

Note to self, if you are an indian muslim and you get chopped to death and burnt, and the perp admits on camera, you better leave behind enough money for your loved ones to hire a good lawyer, Good enough to convince the judge that the perp is on tape admitting to his crimes.

@xeuss

That is just an average Hindu for you

If they are not openly celebrating this verdict then you can find them doing such kind of blame shifting, victim blaming and whataboutry

Just a normal Hindu behavior

Keep out mate ,it's beyond you. As in Game of thrones ,you know nothing Jon snow.

Nope it isn't beyond me

Now enough with your deranged arguments. Go celebrate this verdict with other Hindus like you want to

Thank God for Pakistan .
Heart bleeds for minorities and lower castes in India . State sanctioned killings .

Pakistanis , azad Kashmiris , Bangladeshis it could have been me could have been you could have been our families .

Indian Muslims need to leave in droves these pagans are depraved deranged genocidal maniacs as is the state .

Muslim of India generally second or third grade/class citizens in India they haven't enough money to hire good lawyers and your justice system can be presurrize by extremists hinduvita terrorist organization just like Barbary masjid case
Where do you get all this information mate, any way I am done. You guys ate missing the forest for a tree.

Nope it isn't beyond me

Now enough with your deranged arguments. Go celebrate this verdict with other Hindus like you want to
Celebrate, you have nothing in it, either way it's a lose for us, both the parties are Indians.

Indian courts run by the book and the judge has to interpret the law and give judgement explaining that, its not like elders getting together in village and passing a judgement ,

If you feel his jnterpretaion is wrong yoh can appeal and challenge it.

No they are not,, they are run by a increasingly hindutva extremist state that justice is impossible

It's not about lawyers

They are doing to Indian Muslims what Jinnah warned they would

Indian Muslims can't get justice in a hindutva extremist communal state

It's not possible, they are trying to wipe out Indian Muslim History, attacking their faith, protecting murders and killers and Muslims are being killed on the street

No we pretty much butchered them all. Grandfather used to say they were soft and easy to kill. Hindutva is only strong against women and kids.
Did you ask if it true why ask for partition ,we could have butchered snd taken the whole subcontinent,

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom