What's new

watch low-level pass and verticle climb by tejas

More videos will be appreciated. As far as this low level pass + vertical climb. Seriously not impressed. Check the vertical climb of the JF-17 and honestly compare the both. You will feel the difference.

this is just practice and u only saw few second of it from far with low resolution.wait for the real thing and u will be impressed.

More videos will be appreciated. As far as this low level pass + vertical climb. Seriously not impressed. Check the vertical climb of the JF-17 and honestly compare the both. You will feel the difference.

Is'nt there a JF-17 thread running somewhere or the other on this forum? Why contaminate this thread?

Impressed!!

18j4mv005imh0jpg.jpg

So you felt the difference.........:-)

There is a difference!! You cannot compare a vertical climb when taking off with that of a Vertical climb during a low level pass!! The latter requires better dynamics.

There is a difference!! You cannot compare a vertical climb when taking off with that of a Vertical climb during a low level pass!! The latter requires better dynamics.
Good to know that Tejas has better dynamics than thunder..! But I would rather say giving the proof of your claim sir because after watching both videos I can clearly see the difference..!

Good to know that Tejas has better dynamics than thunder..! But I would rather say giving the proof of your claim sir because after watching both videos I can clearly see the difference..!

I never said LCA or JF-17 has better dynamics. My point was, to pull this maneuver requires better dynamics. Don't make it a JF-17 vs LCA Thread.

Sir, I am not an aeronautical expert. I am sure neither you are and most people on the forum. I like performance of both fighters. May be we do not pass the judgement but just enjoy the moment?
It does not always need to better than your neighbor.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom