What's new

"Made In India" Aircrafts

we ONLY Import wht we dont PRODUCE.

Its no point asking why Import T90s when u have Su30 Production Lines.

Keep the P-8 out of here. Its "Made in India" thread. It is spoiling the fun.

Connan You have added some Truely Amazing Pics..
Great Work Brother.

P68C - italian design made by Taneja aerospace
P-68C&

http://www.parachuting.in/Admin/PostedImages/P-68C on arrrival at Bhiwani.JPG

Last edited:
The title should be assembled jets of india.

They are manufactured in India. Assembly is just bringing together of mating parts. Here the process is to make the parts (atleast most of them) and then test batches and assemble the parts that pass the tests.

if you have all the production lines, why keep importing?

i was reading about india even importing 12.7 mm machine guns.

:hitwall: Read the thread again and you will find atleast 2 people answering your question before you made this post.

ok all indian made aircraft are imported or assembled

only jf 17 is made in Pakistan (including r N d)

lol

afterall masters of reverse engineering have hand over your head

We are even importing Gillet blades and razors it does not mean we dont have any one in India who manufacture similar product.

@XiNiX
The first post is saying :
* 200 HAL Light Combat Helicopters for Indian Air Force and 500 HAL Dhruv helicopters worth US$5.83 billion.
Are there any more orders placed by our armed forces for Dhruv because 500 is a huge number ?? Although we actually need huge number of helicopters because of the size of our armed forces...

Even superpower USA with a totally self sufficient Military-Industrial Complex imports small arms from Belgium, Germany and Israel and jets from UK

HI
i got your point by my question was that if Russia gave TOT of SU30 to india then why has India ordered more Su-30's from Russia

They needed to order the platform you dipshit so they can integrate the isreali/french/Indian avionics, stop attempting to troll.

HI
i got your point by my question was that if Russia gave TOT of SU30 to india then why has India ordered more Su-30's from Russia
are you talking about the 40 aircraft that costs 100 mill each?
those are for nuclear delivery. Special order.
Hi
i suppose the deal Russians signed with China for J-11 must be of different nature then, but just a thought since Indians are familiar with assembling Su-30 & its technical know how, then why India didn't try to make an indigenous version of SU-30. Like J11
All that would require is to change the name of the Su-30MKI to something like HF-30. Done deal.
The Su-30MKI contract is the same thing as the Su-27 contract. Not real difference between the 2. But a slight difference in one aspect. The RMAF ordered their Su-30MKM. HAL also got a piece of the pie, they also had to train the ground crew. Ironically while most of the aircraft is produced in India, not all the equipment onboard the airframe is actually Russian technology. Meaning what makes the MKI so great is not that its Russian, but a mixture of everything that is potent on the market.

Code:
Actually russia never signed a deal for J-11. China bought Su27 from russia and copied it without the permission of russia or sukhoi. Russians are upset over this.

If India also starts going that way, our future relationship might be in trouble. We are happy this way. India is using know-how from Su-30 in LCA and soon in MCA.
No they're not. Stop making up BS! The Russians helped the Chinese make the J-11 and so on. If the Chinese we're indeed using illegal copies or have managed to do so. The Russians would have not supplied the Chinese with anything! but they still do.

Back
Top Bottom