What's new

"Made In India" Aircrafts

Because "License Production" is not the same as "Reverse Engineering". The J-11 is the COPY of the SU-30MKI not the assembled version of original parts!

As for the technical know how, I believe since we are moving into the Medium Weight category with the MCA, I have no reason to believe that India does not have the KNOW HOW!

:cheers:

J11 is a copy of Su-27 and not Su-30MKI mate

Mahakaya and Jatt bhai have explained it all.. No room to add more.

Marcos I have added The SITARA !
Thanks for the Suggestion brother.

Hi
i suppose the deal Russians signed with China for J-11 must be of different nature then, but just a thought since Indians are familiar with assembling Su-30 & its technical know how, then why India didn't try to make an indigenous version of SU-30. Like J11

Why to make a cheap junk copy when one can get a advanced versions with ToT .. But yes it is useful to co-design the cheap copy for your pawn, oh no .. I meant friend :D

Why to make a cheap junk copy when one can get a advanced versions with ToT .. But yes it is useful to co-design the cheap copy for your pawn, oh no .. I meant friend :D
Hi
My Pawn? i am not one of those members who feed a troll like you in these antics, so learn to differentiate between others and your lot before you start yapping.

Hi
My Pawn? i am not one of those members who feed a troll like you in these antics, so learn to differentiate between others and your lot before you start yapping.

You don't need to feed me mate. What I said is truth so no need to argue about it ..

@pakistani nationalist...

You still didnt understood it.

India DOES NOT Assemble.
It MAKES ALL THE PARTS FROM SCRATCH.

Its NOT like 'Made in China' Parts Assembled in Kamra.

India Has Complete Production Lines.

Be it MKI or Brahmos... All are 100% Made in INDIA.

if you have all the production lines, why keep importing?

i was reading about india even importing 12.7 mm machine guns.

sitara-pt1.jpg

HindustanHJT-36Sitara1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom