What's new

Watch: Journalist KAMRAN KHAN literally BEGGED PM Khan on Karachi

Sorry dont be so naive that all interior hates karachi. We love karachi and pray that karachi goes back to its prime. Not whole interior sindh supports ppp you know how parties get vote. Poor people in interior are helpless they dont have time to hate karachi.

Btw the condition of karachi is still better than interior.
interior choose bhutto over everything while karachities never did and generate revenue for whole sindh some says 90%, some says 95%.

I second that. My experiences with Sindhis have been great. Of course there are good and bad everywhere. Painting everyone with the same brush is the definition of racism.
I love karachi and I wish it to prosper I am just dissapointed that some people want us to hate each other. People are so ignorant that they dont realise that karachi is best city of pakistan only if we all live together as multiethnic cities are most developed ones

I was just watching news about PPP activities related with provincial election. Seems that there is something very solid planning underway against PPP provincial govt. Centre is now taking Karachi very seriously.

Have you

I love karachi and I wish it to prosper I am just dissapointed that some people want us to hate each other. People are so ignorant that they dont realise that karachi is best city of pakistan only if we all live together as multiethnic cities are most developed ones

When you don't give right then you shouldn't expect they will welcome you with open arms.

Urdu speaker ko larkana mei job na miley ap majority dilwa rahay ho lol

Rainfrogs (barsaati mendakon) ki bhi sun lo bhai. Becoming an expert on Karachi conditions overnight while they havent spent a week here.

They have no idea about discrimination Karachiites have to go through

Having to pay bribe to get trivial tasks done. Property hassles, police works, attestations, NOC's.. bribe culture prevalent

When you don't give right then you shouldn't expect they will welcome you with open arms.
Man you are educated enough to know that non of any Pakistanis are given rights as they shud. We all are facing problems one way or other.

Imran Khan lives in Bani Gala, that place is literally a pradise.

Jitnay trees wahan hain poora Karachi mein nahi honga.
There used to be a green belt in one of the areas around my place.. One day we came out and found all the trees cut down.. The logs were lying on the road. Later, Sindh Govt trucks took the logs with them.. They were literally hundreds. No one till today knows who cut those trees.. But we have an idea.

Rainfrogs (barsaati mendakon) ki bhi sun lo bhai. Becoming an expert on Karachi conditions overnight while they havent spent a week here.

They have no idea about discrimination Karachiites have to go through

Having to pay bribe to get trivial tasks done. Property hassles, police works, attestations, NOC's.. bribe culture prevalent
But that is a systemic problem, not because of ethnic discrimination. Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis living in Karachi have to face the same problems, right?

But that is a systemic problem, not because of ethnic discrimination. Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis living in Karachi have to face the same problems, right?

Look, a rainfrog spotted.

Deligitimzing the problems of Karachiites while trying to be Mr. KnowItAll.

interior choose bhutto over everything while karachities never did and generate revenue for whole sindh some says 90%, some says 95%.
Whole interior chose zulfiqar ali bhutto he was great leader. Tell me how many parties are there in interior to listen their voice imran literally ignored most of sindh never visited them and expect to get votes ? Interior only has ppp so by default ppp won. Azad umeedwars dont do anything you shud know that. I never have voted many of my family members didnt but in interior feudalism has forced poor people to vote or face consequences. Do you know the condition of sindhs second most developed city hyderabad ? Its destroyed mostly we are not happy man so are you we all are facing something. Try to understand we are so depressed about personal life due to expenses majority have no time to hate its just useless

Back
Top Bottom