What's new

Watch: Journalist KAMRAN KHAN literally BEGGED PM Khan on Karachi

the point is change doesn't happen in a day or few years..
ok come in karachi and live here then i will ask you do you need change now or wait for another 20 years

No vote.. Because even if a new party emerges, there's an unannounced rule that a non Sindhi can't become a CM. Without CM ship, you can't do Jack in Karachi.

Better leave the city and move on with your lives.
or keep organizing yourself and unite for a separate province(not based upon ethnicity to make your case strong but administrative bases)

ultimately this will happen, but uptill now there was no solid plan put up by people representing karachi

Why doesn’t he mention PPP factor?
At 2:45 he says, "woh jo tabahi machi pehle to uski wajah se", implying that Altaf's divisive politics was the first reason, then he mentions later the problem with the Sindh government i.e. PPP.

ok come in karachi and live here then i will ask you do you need change now or wait for another 20 years
i will come to Karachi if you come and live in my village

land grabbed by govt by forced in 1970s, not a penny paid and still has no power despite providing 40% of power to Pakistani..then on second term a long canal was made to dissect villages with no bridges, and now the thrid insult is a new canal is being made to supply water to Islamabad while local people die of thrist

karachi is heaven for our people

As I said in other post aim is to fill karachi with punjabi, saraiki, sindhi, pashto and real karachities will be thrown to somewhere near somalia.

How come all of sudden karachi
I don't have a problem if non urdu speakers come and live with us. It's their city too. It's everyone's city. But please give something to karachi as a city. In the last five years, there's not a single drop of water came from water board at the place where I live in Karachi. We have always paid to tankers for this basic necessity.

Others will not understand the situation. Even Imran khan will never understand this... He lives in Islamabad.

How do you fix the fact that interior Sindh hates Urban Karachi??? PeePeePee is anti Karachi and use it for their mafia style $$$ collection ....
Sorry dont be so naive that all interior hates karachi. We love karachi and pray that karachi goes back to its prime. Not whole interior sindh supports ppp you know how parties get vote. Poor people in interior are helpless they dont have time to hate karachi.

Btw the condition of karachi is still better than interior.

At 2:45 he says, "woh jo tabahi machi pehle to uski wajah se", implying that Altaf's divisive politics was the first reason, then he mentions later the problem with the Sindh government i.e. PPP.

Not good enough. He needs to deliver now. The suffering is great. If you cannot provide basic facilities or even bring slight improvement there is something wrong. PPP should have been tackled from day one. It is pathetic to hide behind the past. The people of Karachi didn’t vote PTI to hear this nonsense.

All people care about is progress. There is none. IK needs to wake up fast or this will be a swift end.

I don't have a problem if non urdu speakers come and live with us. It's their city too. It's everyone's city. But please give something to karachi as a city. In the last five years, there's not a single drop of water came from water board at the place where I live in Karachi. We have always paid to tankers for this basic necessity.

Others will not understand the situation. Even Imran khan will never understand this... He lives in Islamabad.

I do have issue. See, when they come here and settle here their NIC still belong to the area they came from so when census done they count people who are living in karachi with their families but not counted and budget goes to those area rather than in karachi.

You have limit of population a city can take. It used to be 120sq yard house having 1 family and now 120 sq yard having 6 families liviing in portion while gutter line is based on 1 family so what do you expect.

or keep organizing yourself and unite for a separate province(not based upon ethnicity to make your case strong but administrative bases)

ultimately this will happen, but uptill now there was no solid plan put up by people representing karachi
It's not going to happen.. There's is a reason ppp granted half a million ammunition licenses to people I don't want to name. Even my application got rejected at that time when the licenses were being distributed as candies.

Imran Khan lives in Bani Gala, that place is literally a pradise.

Jitnay trees wahan hain poora Karachi mein nahi honga.

i will come to Karachi if you come and live in my village

land grabbed by govt by forced in 1970s, not a penny paid and still has no power despite providing 40% of power to Pakistani..then on second term a long canal was made to dissect villages with no bridges, and now the thrid insult is a new canal is being made to supply water to Islamabad while local people die of thrist

karachi is heaven for our people

So now you comparing big city of pakistan with a village that's tell thinking.

Sorry dont be so naive that all interior hates karachi. We love karachi and pray that karachi goes back to its prime. Not whole interior sindh supports ppp you know how parties get vote. Poor people in interior are helpless they dont have time to hate karachi.
I second that. My experiences with Sindhis have been great. Of course there are good and bad everywhere. Painting everyone with the same brush is the definition of racism.

Why are you spreading lie? Anyone who can become MPA can become CM. Agar uski party k pass majority ho assembly main

Urdu speaker ko larkana mei job na miley ap majority dilwa rahay ho lol

I do have issue. See, when they come here and settle here their NIC still belong to the area they came from so when census done they count people who are living in karachi with their families but not counted and budget goes to those area rather than in karachi.

You have limit of population a city can take. It used to be 120sq yard house having 1 family and now 120 sq yard having 6 families liviing in portion while gutter line is based on 1 family so what do you expect.
Why do we even give this choice??

Back
Top Bottom