What's new

WATCH: Hindus and Sikhs get into a MASSIVE brawl in Brampton during Diwali celebrations

Went to BC and Calgary earlier this year for the first time...don't think I will be going back...

And once upon a time I was thinking of moving there.

Even when I was in Lisbon, I was having a great time with the locals and out of nowhere these drunk pajeets started swearing at me in punjabi after recognizing me as they were going by. I ignored them but imagine when there are more of them what they will do to the place.

And once upon a time I was thinking of moving there.

Even when I was in Lisbon, I was having a great time with the locals and out of nowhere these drunk pajeets started swearing at me in punjabi after recognizing me as they were going by. I ignored them but imagine when there are more of them what they will do to the place.
I'm surprised they had the balls to do that. They're usually meek and submissive.

I'm surprised they had the balls to do that. They're usually meek and submissive.
Sikhs roll in their jathas and that gives them courage...every public place, monument, tourist spot has groups of 15-20 sikh men roaming in their typical gear...

This is a bijjare insult to use for Sikhs when it's Chindoos swarming their gurdwaras for handouts over here. Turns out the nangay temple Bramen they rewere aren't as generous as the sardars.
Nobody goes there for handouts. All of them who goes there and eat food thinking it's something divine like the annadan (food) you get from temples. Which is as per their texts.

Also, temples in India feed 1000 times over the Gurudwaras. They don't publicise it. That's why people mock them as "Langarjeet" because they make a big fuss of the food donations they give, which is opposed to their own faith (and other Indic faiths) which says "Charity should be given out of duty" Temples like TTD alone serves 75000 people a day, the amount of free food temples give is not even up for a debate but nobody knows or even cares to see it as a big charity event because it is so normalised so we don't bring vloggers for publicity stunt. Not to mention Hindu organizations like Sai Baba Trusts serving food, doing free surgeries and other charity works.

Nobody goes there for handouts. All of them who goes there and eat food thinking it's something divine like the annadan (food) you get from temples. Which is as per their texts.

Also, temples in India feed 1000 times over the Gurudwaras. They don't publicise it. That's why people mock them as "Langarjeet" because they make a big fuss of the food donations they give, which is opposed to their own faith (and other Indic faiths) which says "Charity should be given out of duty" Temples like TTD alone serves 75000 people a day, the amount of free food temples give is not even up for a debate but nobody knows or even cares to see it as a big charity event because it is so normalised so we don't bring vloggers for publicity stunt. Not to mention Hindu organizations like Sai Baba Trusts serving food, doing free surgeries and other charity works.
Why tf are you comparing temples in BHARAT to CANADA. The people you call langarjeets over here are stopping Chindoo fraudsters from starving to death, especially now that food banks are coming down hard on their ⚫️ behinds. I don't care what goes on in Pajeetistan, of course there might be more handouts given that there are 1 billion pajeets handing free things to nangay Bramen so they can continue their life style of daily Kama Sutra in the temples with low-caste girls. If you want to do an actual comparison between the two communities btw, it would need to be done on a PER-CAPITA BASIS.

Why tf are you comparing temples in BHARAT to CANADA. The people you call langarjeets over here are stopping Chindoo fraudsters from starving to death, especially now that food banks are coming down hard on their ⚫️ behinds. I don't care what goes on in Pajeetistan, of course there might be more handouts given that there are 1 billion pajeets handing free things to nangay Bramen so they can continue their life style of daily Kama Sutra in the temples with low-caste girls. If you want to do an actual comparison between the two communities btw, it would need to be done on a PER-CAPITA BASIS.
Who gives a shit about Canadian langarjeets. They are a micro minority making noise. In Canada nobody even visits these places. It's like a Birmingham Ghetto where you don't want your kids to go for that infamous reason. :) BTW Why are you all of a sudden simping for Langarjeets? What happened to the orange beard mullah? Not good enough? Go compare those two, then you can start comparing others.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom