What's new

Watch: BJP MLA says Pakistan should also bring CAA, take away India's aggrieved Muslims

I would love to hear what our Indian members have to say about this seeing as whenever any criticism is spoken against their government it is usually silenced by the war cry of 'Internal mamla hai!'. This appears to be an internal comment, so what now?

Any specific reason why you want to physically impair me?

Whataa!!! All love for you babes, no malice on my part at all, in fact I would behave like a complete Gentleman with you.

Whataa!!! All love for you babes, no malice on my part at all, in fact I would behave like a complete Gentleman with you.

There must be a reason for this passive aggressive behavior. If i said something wrong that offended you i apologize it was not meant to offend you. You belong to a very influential strata of Pakistan after having boasted of connections to intelligence agencies and connections to Parachinar and Chitral, why do you want to prove that by abusing someone like me?

I humbly apologize. Please forgive my ignorance.

@Slav Defence

can you please help me? i am being threatened with physical violence and cheered on by Magnus guy

There must be a reason for this passive aggressive behavior. If i said something wrong that offended you i apologize it was not meant to offend you. You belong to a very influential strata of Pakistan after having boasted of connections to intelligence agencies and connections to Parachinar and Chitral, why do you want to prove that by abusing someone like me?

I humbly apologize. Please forgive my ignorance.

@Slav Defence

can you please help me? i am being threatened with physical violence and cheered on by Magnus guy

You cute, sweetheart, I am a secret admirer of yours, I liked all your photos, you are a very cute young lady.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom