What's new

Watch: BJP MLA says Pakistan should also bring CAA, take away India's aggrieved Muslims

BJP boy NRC and CA A will not happen in Pakistan that you will send me to Qatar.

Look Tilour boy i got news for you. Qataris don't want you either.

Only politicians who look for cheap votes come to your town chanting tabdeeli inteqam and enlightened moderation.

Now go breed more tilours for next season.

Off you go Qatari Bouy

agreed, but i thought @jamahir is your friend.

ghanta

koiloon ki dalali mae mun kiyun kala karwana hai, just sit back relax and enjoy the show.

My point was a country never represents land a country always represents people. If India wants to send Muslims to Pakistan then they should have referendum of the territory as well.

Don't worry Mera mun Kala nahi hot bohat say aroon Ka hoon gaay.

Since many of the RSS devotees pledge celibacy; so this custom of "Adla Badli" or "Waari Watta" should be quite common in them.:lol:
Not only common chaddi dhari, this practice is common in Indian elite and Indian Military is famous for this too. adla badli....wari wari meri te fir teri..

Not only common chaddi dhari, this practice is common in Indian elite and Indian Military is famous for this too. adla badli....wari wari meri te fir teri..

May be, they wear these wide chaddis also for the ease of the said process.:lol:

My point was a country never represents land a country always represents people. If India wants to send Muslims to Pakistan then they should have referendum of the territory as well.

Don't worry Mera mun Kala nahi hot bohat say aroon Ka hoon gaay.

Lala ji, that was just a misal, nothing personal.

When enemy is already in a self destructive mood, then let it be and encourage, halla sheri, support...and enjoy..

Will Pak government fund my microprocessor design project ??

And by the way, in Pakistan there are also the Progressives like Arooj Aurangzaib and Salman Haider. :agree:

@The_Showstopper

Edit : At the moment I don't have the intention to leave.

agreed, but i thought @jamahir is your friend.

@Retired Troll had recently offered his condolences for my father's death, but he has come back to form making his forum-famous one-liners.

Last edited:
May be, they wear these wide chaddis also for the ease of the said process.:lol:
Wide chaddis have many benefits, we can not fully comprehend e.g a quick deposit on train track and color helps, no need and time for cleaning....they live a fast life....supa powa aisay hi nahi ban jata

Lala ji, that was just a misal, nothing personal.

When enemy is already in a self destructive mood, then let it be and encourage, halla sheri, support...and enjoy..

Meri Jan I know it was Missal but you I also gave you missal to keep pushing your enemy to frustrate them and make more mistakes. Remodeling social fabric is delicate process it should be kept under check to get desired results.

My deepest condolences
Will Pak government fund my microprocessor design project ??

And by the way, in Pakistan there are also the Progressives like Arooj Aurangzaib and Salman Haider. :agree:

@The_Showstopper

@Retired Troll had recently offered his condolences for my father's death, but he has come back to form making his forum-famous one-liners.

Back
Top Bottom