What's new

WATCH: Bharati man SEXUALLY HARASSES and MOLESTS an Asian woman livestreaming as she travels through Hong Kong

I just been to India for a month and my American friends are sending me messages where I am.
They are ensuring their girl friends, daughters and wife are safe from the threats posed by their rundian colleague.

There are many many cases of Indian expats trying to harass women and you know it. Using your own logic not to generalize, the few good ones being appreciated would be wrong as well.

There is fundamentally something wrong with them which needs to be either addressed or let the detention facilities sort them out.

If not sexual frustration then fraud. Don’t go hiding behind the CEOs now, they are there because they had control over their pants and brain.
My white friend minor daughter was molested by a cop son. It was all hushed up by the investigation team. They blamed the girl for lying about her age. Now, I blame all cops as degenerate.

Disgusting, Sick, Criminals Indian. Take this issue into International Court of Justice!

You don't make sense my madrassa chap.
What he's trying to say, my dear gobarchaap, is that they're confirming you're actually gone so that they can let their daughters and wives out knowing there isn't a BHARATI GROPER prowling their neighborhood looking to emulate SHIVA or KRISHNA by sexually harassing people.

What he's trying to say, my dear gobarchaap, is that they're confirming you're actually gone so that they can let their daughters and wives out knowing there isn't a BHARATI GROPER prowling their neighborhood looking to emulate SHIVA or KRISHNA by sexually harassing people.
I even taught some of my friends kids for years. Currently I'm teaching some Afghanistani and Punjabi kids in US. It might shock you to know that they invite me to their homes to teach their kids. That is the level of trust I command. How about you madrassa chap?

What is it with Indians shamelessly lying

First they claim the man is middle eastern

Then when it is discovered he is Indian they claim he is Muslim

Then when it is discovered the rapist is Indian Hindu, Indians mass report the tweet so that it gets taken down!

In the same way pajeets claim they are "secular" and want "peace" when in reality they want to give all of South Asia the Kashmir treatment.

You can trust a Zionist before you can trust a Pajeet.

The BHARATI GROPER has been identified as AMIT JARIYAL - A HIGH CASTE RAJPUT who traces his lineage to Vedic heroes.
I hope this man gets very harsh punishment like people from the subcontinent got in child grooming gangs of UK .

Rochdale child grooming gang they are shame for the country they come from .

1694585226154.png

Last edited:
My white friend minor daughter was molested by a cop son. It was all hushed up by the investigation team. They blamed the girl for lying about her age. Now, I blame all cops as degenerate.

Most cops are, yes. You are not generalizing there. It’s a fact that unless some event gets massive publicity, the unions and departments do their best to save the corrupt and guilty cops.

I remember one cop in FL that used to plant drugs in people’s cars ruined 20 lives until one person’s dash cam caught him in the act. Even then the dept did their best to let him off easy. The lawyers and the outrage was the only thing that tilted the scale towards justice.

Back
Top Bottom