What's new

Wasted youth: Reflections on the British Council report

The anti-Muslim media has a double standard for reporting any conflict involving Muslims. When Muslims are the majority, they are accused of dominating and oppressing a non-Muslim minority. When Muslims are the minority, they are separatist, terrorist, insurgents who are unable to integrate into their host country.

Reminds me of East Timor. Remember how quickly it was resolved with US intervention.

Think it would depend on the number of murders and for what reason...

My English teacher is a Catholic from Northern Ireland, If i was to adopt your way of thinking i should stay away from him because he is a murderer. majority of the members on this forum are muslim, I bet they go around blowing up buildings and shooting down folks in their free time. :no: :no:

2009.11.26 (Yala, Thailand) - Islamists shoot a 62-year-old civilian to death as he is riding a motorbike.
2009.11.26 (Makhachkala, Dagestan) - A police officer is gunned down by Muslim militants.
2009.11.25 (Karbala, Iraq) - Five people are murdered by a brutal double bombing at a restaurant.
2009.11.25 (Tarmiya, Iraq) - A married couple and two daughters are among six innocents slain in a sectarian home invasion.
2009.11.25 (Mogadishu, Somalia) - A civilian is killed when Jihadis throw a grenade into the street.
2009.11.25 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - Islamic gunmen murder a 47-year-old man as he is returning home from a tea shop.

American soldiers are not Muslims they dont kill civilians on purpose, its cowardly, inefficent and unproductive,,,,deliberate murder of civlians is a muslim thing as you can see above.
i am not in favor of these so called muslim killing civilians but you hear what US want you to hear ... while media is control by US...

i know a afghani friend who told me that US forces raided near his village there were no taliban but they rape a farmer daughter in front of his father purposely to let him watch and killed many of that village ...
did you get this on news .......NO
now my afghan friend is dead to i do n t know how

they only report these incident to gave muslim bad name...india army do it all the time killing westerns and blaming it on kashmir mujahids .... have you ever hear a detail report on US airstrike on civilians by mistake afghan civilian on ground says that there were no taliban but the final report show that they kill talibans there in that air strike .

Last edited:
2009.11.27 (Farah, Afghanistan) - Three Afghanis are taken out by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2009.11.27 (Bajaur, Pakistan) - A tribal leader is assassinated by Taliban bombers at a mosque.
2009.11.26 (Iskandariya, Iraq) - Children are among the casualites when Sunni radicals set off a bomb at a crowded marketplace.
2009.11.26 (Yousifiya, Iraq) - Jihadis explode a car bomb at a bus stop, killing two Iraqis.
2009.11.26 (Yala, Thailand) - Islamists shoot a 62-year-old civilian to death as he is riding a motorbike.
2009.11.26 (Makhachkala, Dagestan) - A police officer is gunned down by Muslim militants.

2009.11.27 (Farah, Afghanistan) - Three Afghanis are taken out by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2009.11.27 (Bajaur, Pakistan) - A tribal leader is assassinated by Taliban bombers at a mosque.
2009.11.26 (Iskandariya, Iraq) - Children are among the casualites when Sunni radicals set off a bomb at a crowded marketplace.
2009.11.26 (Yousifiya, Iraq) - Jihadis explode a car bomb at a bus stop, killing two Iraqis.
i already answer to this crap in my previous post.
well this show you do n t want to face the truth so be in you dream world....

i already answer to this crap in my previous post.
well this show you do n t want to face the truth so be in you dream world....

The truth is that the USA has killed less civlians then any war in the history of warfare,,,but the the truth is the last thing you want hear..

The truth is that the USA has killed less civlians then any war in the history of warfare,,,but the the truth is the last thing you want hear..

what about world war 2 when US drop two atomic boom not on any military but on civilian to make them submit.

answer me this who control world media??????

what about world war 2 when US drop two atomic boom not on any military but on civilian to make them submit.

answer me this who control world media??????
its unfortunate tha you used the example of hiroshima and nagasaki.

in WW2 it was the axis powers which first started bombing civilian targets , starting with german bombing of cities in england.

also hiroshima and nagasaki were not only civilian population centers but also industrial centers providing for the japanese army.

^ hindus are the last people on earth to understand Muslims. hindus believe in reincarnation while Muslims believe in Heaven and Hell.

Dont worry about Pakistan and Pakistanis, we'll be just fine and its not like you care what happens to Pakistan.

Religion pretty much always played an important role in our region.

if you read literature by hazrat baba jan & nizamuudin baba, u will find being muslim saints they did have knowledge about reincarnation. its not a belief but something real, just because its not written in the quran (no idea i might be wrong) doesnt mean that it doesnt exist.

shirdi sai baba was & is both worshipped by hindus & muslims & he also spoke of reincarnation.

So reincarnation is not a belief it happens.

Modern science is also slowly & gradually believing in it. just google about reincarnation stories.

lastly hindus are ppl who understands muslims the most, in india we have huge no. of muslims. i have so many muslim friends & we all have healthy discussions regarding hinduism and islam and other religions.
India is the spiritual capital of the world, so many muslim saints had hindu gurus and vice versa.

But once you reach that god conscious level, the holy books of no religion matters. Since they experience pure bliss them selves.

PS : there is a temple of shirdi sai baba in karachi, pakistan. And many muslims go there and tell their stories of how baba helped them, if someone from karachi in this forum, is it possible to get a pic of saibaba from karachi temple.

Last edited:

in WW2 it was the axis powers which first started bombing civilian targets , starting with german bombing of cities in england.

also hiroshima and nagasaki were not only civilian population centers but also industrial centers providing for the japanese army.

I was talking about the Middle East,, Gulf War, Iraq,, Afganstan, to date, but in war you have to do what ever is necessary...if you want to win.

do you support these civil booming??????????????

Back
Top Bottom