What's new

WASHINGTON Woman protests drones drove out of hall

Can the mods seriously ban this troll?

This account is just spamming.

Looks like it is computer generated. Also Urdu in other others is not allowed except members section. I hope moderators will inot this matter.

Also Solomon2 and Vcheng in this forum are doing the out reach program for free. :rofl::rofl:

Looks like it is computer generated. Also Urdu in other others is not allowed except members section. I hope moderators will inot this matter.

Also Solomon2 and Vcheng in this forum are doing the out reach program for free. :rofl::rofl:

I can't believe Soloman and this clown Vcheng are allowed to propagate dogma on this forum. We don't allow any organizations to spread propaganda, and these individuals that are contributing to spamming the forum should be banned as well. This is a free thinking forum.

I request to all members, that spammers be reported.

What if it was happnd in INDIA ur country men were killed daily

America doesnt have the balls to do drone attacks in India.:smokin: There is a huge difference between Ind and Pakistan. We protect our sovereignty at any cost unlike Pakistan. Though I do agree we have Maoist menace, but then its a internal problem. U.S cant dare to do a drone attack in India, Would never happen !!:no:

America doesnt have the balls to do drone attacks in India.:smokin: There is a huge difference between Ind and Pakistan. We protect our sovereignty at any cost unlike Pakistan. Though I do agree we have Maoist menace, but then its a internal problem. U.S cant dare to do a drone attack in India, Would never happen !!:no:

Why on earth would US do drone attacks in India ?

I find it hilarious how some Pakistani members are always insulting Americans, yet when an American does something in their favour they all of a sudden start pretending that they love Americans and they care about Americans.

next comment is gonna be " we don't hate Americans we hate America" -as if americans lived in china ...lol

Why on earth would US do drone attacks in India ?
cuz lots of terrorists movements are running over there....don't U see mumbai attacks. Rajev Ghandi was killed. Indra Ghandi was killed . Tamil Nadu has terrorist fighterz etc etc list goes on.....:smokin:

cuz lots of terrorists movements are running over there....don't U see mumbai attacks. Rajev Ghandi was killed. Indra Ghandi was killed . Tamil Nadu has terrorist fighterz etc etc list goes on.....:smokin:

yeah yeah !!! but the difference is those who perpetrated terrorism in India are either dead or in jail or on the run (while we actively hunt them) the same can not be said of your country mate.

I can't believe Soloman and this clown Vcheng are allowed to propagate dogma on this forum. We don't allow any organizations to spread propaganda, and these individuals that are contributing to spamming the forum should be banned as well. This is a free thinking forum.

I request to all members, that spammers be reported.

Please ban the running dog imperialist! The glorious people's forum does not allow propoganda!

Drone attacks are vital from a US and western point of view in taking out high level targets before they can launch attacks i fully support them.

That does not exonerate them from amassing civilian casualties. By all means I support the Americans using drones to take out high value targets wherever, but not at the cost of incurring civilian casualties and alienating their framework of support for over a decade. People may say that you can't make eggs without breaking the shell, but the United States has unbelievable technology at it's fingertips, and I firmly oppose having civilians within the chain of command directing these drones.

Your sovereignty has been violated multiple times by China, I mean "misunderstandings' or "pilot error". Pakistan has repeatedly shelled your positions at LoC.

I find it hilarious how some Pakistani members are always insulting Americans, yet when an American does something in their favour they all of a sudden start pretending that they love Americans and they care about Americans.

I find it too hilarious when Australians have no policies of their own and all they can do is jabber on incessantly to avoid being called pommies (Brits).

allah have mercy on her, most probably she will be investigated by CIA whether she is ISI asset or not

Back
Top Bottom