What's new

Washington betrayed Moscow over S-300 deal with Iran: Russian official

our satellite story is even worse and much more painful than just " refuse to lunch Iran satellite to Orbit " ....

we made our satellite and gave it to Russia to lunch it .... and they lunch it and it was successful but after some week they said they loss communication with satellite and the problem was from the satellite .... !! in simple word , they stole our satellite !!!

Ha ha ..Russians need kids Satellite ..continue your Whistleblowing

Ha ha ..Russians need kids Satellite ..continue your Whistleblowing

world doesn;t operate in such simple terms. US also impounded the LCA prototype which was sent there after 1998 sanctions even though they had Raptors.

Anyways, my point is Iran should not be too much zestful in rejecting the latest offer out of emotions. Everyone would agree that Iran can learn a lot of things from the S300 systems. So purchase it but develop a better adaptation of it and deploy on the frontlines !!

world doesn;t operate in such simple terms. US also impounded the LCA prototype which was sent there after 1998 sanctions even though they had Raptors.

Anyways, my point is Iran should not be too much zestful in rejecting the latest offer out of emotions. Everyone would agree that Iran can learn a lot of things from the S300 systems. So purchase it but develop a better adaptation of it and deploy on the frontlines !!

we already imported some S-300 ( primary version ) from Belarus ( of course unofficially ) and we didn't show them , so it safe to assume that we use those for reverse engineering purpose .... we can't reverse engineering it Radar so the only thing we would do is to reverse engineering it missiles and I doubt that we need to reverse engineering it missile ...

and I already explained that one of the main reason that Russians refused selling S-300 to us was that they feared we reverse engineering it ....

we already imported some S-300 ( primary version ) from Belarus ( of course unofficially ) and we didn't show them , so it safe to assume that we use those for reverse engineering purpose .... we can't reverse engineering it Radar so the only thing we would do is to reverse engineering it missiles and I doubt that we need to reverse engineering it missile ...

and I already explained that one of the main reason that Russians refused selling S-300 to us was that they feared we reverse engineering it ....

bam ... they didn't want to give it control to Iran and make an excuse ... so simply they stole it ...

Or, it could actually be that they lost communication. It was probably a simple mistake, it happens all the time.

well, what kind of evidence you expect when the system hasn't completed yet, but by looking how Iran upgraded it's S200, may give you an Idea, our original S200 was designed for targeting high altitude aircrafts with success rate of 86% against bombers, but our upgraded version can hit low RCS aircrafts at low altitude too (don't expect to tell you how low), and in the 'Modafean e Aseman e Velayat 4' drill this system tracked a drone from 150km distance and successfully targeted it in more than 100km.

I'm taking about official or third party statistics, when it comes to the system. A system doesn't have to be complete in order to know whether it's thor's hammer or a potato.

USA Israel knows they can play RUSSIA easily hahhaa
Russia dont have guts to sell them weapons to Iran and Syria

Back
Top Bottom