What's new

Waseem Akhtar suspends Mustafa Kamal as Karachi’s ‘Project Director Garbage’

aliahmadtuff

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Karachi Mayor Waseem Akhtar continues on Tuesday suspended Pak Sar Zameen party chairman PSP Mustafa kamal as towns project director garbage hours later he had been assigned the responsibility.

Waseem Akhtar spoke to the press and stated hed given the Duties Mustafa kamal that had served as Karachi mayor before since he believed the PSP leader needed to make use of its metropolis with all honesty.

He was not cleaning up the city but only doing politics. he should have reported to the head office and discussed the formula to clean the city but he got involved in the china-cutting of the department.

Mustafa Kamal isn’t a representative of the national accountability bureau nab he is requesting files.karachi is suffering from sewerage and clean water problems and the administration is working to eradicate them by using the machinery that it possesses.

The solid waste management board isn’t working and also the Sindh government isn’t supplying resources to the body.

Sources: Waseem Akhtar suspends Mustafa Kamal as Karachi’s ‘Project Director Garbage’

A stupid move by Waseem Akhtar. Mustafa Kamal could have helped in the project!!

Karachi Mayor Waseem Akhtar continues on Tuesday suspended Pak Sar Zameen party chairman PSP Mustafa kamal as towns project director garbage hours later he had been assigned the responsibility.

Waseem Akhtar spoke to the press and stated hed given the Duties Mustafa kamal that had served as Karachi mayor before since he believed the PSP leader needed to make use of its metropolis with all honesty.

He was not cleaning up the city but only doing politics. he should have reported to the head office and discussed the formula to clean the city but he got involved in the china-cutting of the department.

Mustafa Kamal isn’t a representative of the national accountability bureau nab he is requesting files.karachi is suffering from sewerage and clean water problems and the administration is working to eradicate them by using the machinery that it possesses.

The solid waste management board isn’t working and also the Sindh government isn’t supplying resources to the body.

Sources: Waseem Akhtar suspends Mustafa Kamal as Karachi’s ‘Project Director Garbage’

So a person is assigned a duty and is taken away from him just because the asshole mayor wanted things to work the way he likes them and not the way the new person would do them?

And when will the people of Karachi wake up and try protesting against this bullshit and throwing away this mafia?

You only suffer what you tolerate. So don't be complaining about mistreatment and lack of development if you can't even protest...

The real problem of the people of Sindh and Karachi in a nutshell

Shyt politics instead of cleaning up a city now full flies and mosquitoes fcktards are playing politics “ height of ignorance “

Im from Karachi and it boils my blood that from city of lights it has become city of litter. Cleanliness is half of our faith, who could tell we are muslim from the levels of garbage we have littered all across the city, not just Karachi but all over Pak.

So a person is assigned a duty and is taken away from him just because the asshole mayor wanted things to work the way he likes them and not the way the new person would do them?
Waseem Akhtar is hiding his corruption. Read this
Baiscally Waseem Akhtar got scared because Mustafa Kamal asked for some files which have the traces of former's corruption and embezzlement.

Its been years since I have really been to Karachi, I mean I go to Karachi 5-6 times a year but mostly a day or two trip with stay in Avari/PC/Marriott or Movenpick, occasionally a visit to the forum, creek club or to one of our property in society or tariq road but no more visits to drig road, shah faisal, yousuf plaza, water pump, north, university road, zahid nihari, student biryani, no more boat basin no nihari inn, barbeque tonight, burns road, karachi haleem, tariq road paratha roll and no more getting my feet filthy with animal dung on beaches (god I miss all these places) but is the garbage problem really that bad or is it just the media and political maneuvering?

I know water accumulation after rain has been decades old problem but this is something totally new..

Props to Waseem Akhtar.

He's a really smart guy and has learned from Imran Khan that if you play the blame game, you can do anything and people will believe you.

Im from Karachi and it boils my blood that from city of lights it has become city of litter. Cleanliness is half of our faith, who could tell we are muslim from the levels of garbage we have littered all across the city, not just Karachi but all over Pak.
Its raining again and im fking fed up of another “flood”.

5d65eabd956fd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom