What's new

Was there something suspicious about the 3rd ODI Pakistan Vs india??

future_bound

Reaction score
After watching today's match, i had a feeling that there was something very suspicious and shady about the way Pakistani batsmen approached the target of 167.
It would have been different if Pakistan was all out in less than 40 overs in pursuit of a small target of 167, but Pakistan batsmen almost utilized the entire 50 overs and yet they could not score 167.

Either the bookmakers and our traitor cricketers made a fortune by losing this match. Or pakistani batsmen and PCB simply gifted this match to india for the sake of "Aman k asha" nonsense. :lol:

Aa gye Pakistani chichorey with usual conspiracy theories.

Was something suspicious the way Indian team lost prior matches from Pakistan team ?

Thats why i like pakistanis and they surely are denialstanis.

if india is defeated then :blah: :blah: and if pakistanis are defeated then match was fixed and i found it suspicious

Pakistan haare aur conspiracy theory naa aaye, ho hi nahin sakta. :rofl:

Series is over guys. You won it and we won last game. Period.

Last edited by a moderator:
The match was fixed by zardari and manmohan! They are bed budies!

Come over this insane mindset. When two teams enter the field, one of them has to lose. Pakistan still won the series. Nothing suspicious, our bowling attack was great just the opening couldn't work well possibly due to Hafeez's injury and pressure of Nasir due to fall of wickets. It was a great game enjoyed every second of it.

When we win, we are better than you. When we lose, the match was fixed. This has destroyed Pakistani sportsmanship, not by the players but by the audience and believers of such theories.

There are better things to do in life.

Yes there was.. Girls sitting in stand were lot more beautiful than before :P

Pakistanis are the choosen ones... how could they lose..

this is a hindu-zionist- christian conspiracy... or CIA-RAW- MOssad_ kGB- MI6- RAMA involvement.

this was not an easy track to bat on & with overcast conditions

Thats why i like pakistanis and they surely are denialstanis.

if india is defeated then :blah: :blah: and if pakistanis are defeated then match was fixed and i found it suspicious

No i don't believe these conspiracy theories everytime Pakistan lost.
I don't think the asia cup match pakistan lost to india last year even V kohli scored 183 was fixed. The T20 world cup match Pakistan lost to india in 2012 was also not fixed.

I have been watching cricket for 17 years. One can tell from the body language and the way players approach the match whether there is something suspicious and shady about the way a particular match is lost.
I just felt that the way Pak lost 3rd ODI at delhi was suspicious

Take it like a man mate!! We South Asians tends to show these kind of games some times ;).. We will chase 300+ runs one match and the next match we will all out for below 100.. Adat hogaya he hamara :D

The match was dictated by snow and cold weather, Pakistanis always look for excuses when they loose.

Back
Top Bottom